new artworks?

nevermikel

It's so f*cked up that we actually have to pay for these wallpapers (well, I actuallly saved these one quickly, because I had seen these were from that f*cked up site gamewallpapers.com). But does anyone have links to the other wallpapers? (preferably in 1200/1024 or higher... no widescreen versions).

The other ones are so cool too (especially the one of Vlad Geblov smile.gif).

Makes me laugh that they want you to pay for free promotion wallpapers.

Thanks for the upload. Well worth the um, .. money.

The guy drinking is Vlad Glebov

Your sig is corny dozingoff.gifconfused.gif

Yeah Im gonna delete it cos it looks like ea might be making gta 5

technods: Kid, grow some braincells and read what is going on. You don't even know what the deal is about EA/TakeTwo/R* so don't talk cr*p.

But, that's offtopic:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=321390

Here you can find my personal favourite of the wallpapers resized by CCPD. I thought I'd share this with you guys!

Resized version is 1200*1024. Yatesyz also did a resize, so you can choose and pick the one you like best/fit the best for you.

Why are they throwing away a good carpet? sad.gif

And why do they carry it as if it was really heavy? Must be of tough Iranian make or something.

I hope that is sarcasm in your post... else you're a moron.

What's a sarcasm? And btw. it's spelled "moran."

Could these images possibly confirm that we can put bodies in dumpsters? monocle.gif

Yeh.Maybe thats what the arrows in that earlier screen shot were(insert link here).

ph34r.gif

Yeah. Almost... dare I say it, fake.

You don't spend hours and hours of painting just to fool some fourteenyearolds on a forum for a couple of hours until it is proved as a fake. This is the real deal. I can bet both my kidneys on it.

You'd be surprised.

And although the many that frequent this forum haven't even hit puberty yet, I'm not one of them, thankyouverymuch. icon14.gif

luckily i did the begining of last year. sly.gif

@topic: When I get back home i may set one of these artwork images, as my wallpaper. they are really impressive. icon14.gif

and why is everyone spamming this topic to death.

awesome, thanks a lot!! the ones on gamewallpapers.com are 50% quality.. thanks for the HQ ones!

Vladimir Glebov

I also really love the artwork...!!!

Is there someone that can upload the artwork of vlad glebov i like that one...wink.gif

technods: Kid, grow some braincells and read what is going on. You don't even know what the deal is about EA/TakeTwo/R* so don't talk cr*p.

I said EA MIGHT takeover, Its possible so theres nothing wrong with what I said you retard

I said EA MIGHT takeover, Its possible so theres nothing wrong with what I said you retard

That was not my point... you were right about that word *might*. But EA MAKING GTA is totally wrong.

EA would merely distribute it, give R* Financial resources... would yeah give them anything they wanted just that EA can milk the moneycow that GTA is.

So, you stop calling me a retard because you're actually the one...

devil_spawn666

i've just noticed the guy on the left hand side of the domino wallpaper is cheating!

he has a 5-2 and a 6-2 in his hand but those bones have already been laid! cheating bastard! notify.gif

Edited by devil_spawn666

Nice find indeed. Thanks for the freebies.