Rough estimate kill count

FPOONAGE

I was just wondering give an estimate of how many people you will probably kill in gta 4. I always think i kill more but id say at most 200k.

maybe theyl have a kill meter thing in Stats or something, but yea a few hundred thousand.

I was just wondering give an estimate of how many people you will probably kill in gta 4. I always think i kill more but id say at most 200k.

Seeing as in trailer 2 & 3, they say 'no more killing' and 'stop shooting people you maniac' your estimate is probably right.

maybe theyl have a kill meter thing in Stats or something, but yea a few hundred thousand.

Definitly.

IDN I only got to 10k kills in GTA 3 and thats the only GTA I ever owned. So maybe 25k in 4?

10k is a little low i tend to go on random killing sprees a lot. But if you drive right ( i dont) and dont kill random peds walking i could see it being low.

I think we should start a challenge on this forum to see if anyone can get above like 250k in the first 7 days of release. I'll make another thread of this.

Sinister747

I gotta be honest *no im not a pussy*.. i don't think i am going to go on many rampages.. for some reason (don't call me gay) i think i will kind of feel guilty shooting people.. pushing them around will be fun.. but i think shooting peds will make me feel guilty, they just seem sooo alive and stuff because of Euphoria and stuff.. ye i must be soft..

i seldom kill a ped unless im already pissed off before i play or its a creative kill, for art.