Replay and record video

flacotanner

flacotanner

With the multiplayer screens that xbox mag or watever tht wer realeased a few days ago....it seems like there will be replay, be able to record, or able to take pictures in game. Because they r in game multiplayer pics and the picture is at an angle with which no one is at, so its an in game pic of multiplayer and the pic is taken from sky so maybe there will be replays, in game recording, or ingame pictures

OMG.....you suck at playing GTA. I just pwned you so bad.....so bad......i cant even think of a metaphor for it!!!

http://www.leonefamilymafia.co.nr is an awesome website!!

PSN ID = flacotanner

San Andreas Multiplayer = [TDR]FLACO

user posted image

OMG, Halo 3 has the best f*cking video editing system in any game.

I would wait until July even, just to have this feature implemented.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

I could totaly see this happening, its been done is Skate, Halo 3 and others (I'm sure) so it shouldn't be too big a deal. It'd be sweet if R* announced that all the Trailers were made from the in-game editor biggrin.gif

I could totaly see this happening, its been done is Skate, Halo 3 and others (I'm sure) so it shouldn't be too big a deal. It'd be sweet if R* announced that all the Trailers were made from the in-game editor biggrin.gif

You can't compare Skate's replay system to Halo 3's. Halo 3's was amazing. If GTA IV has a replay system anything like Halo 3 then it will be spectacular.

I could totaly see this happening, its been done is Skate, Halo 3 and others (I'm sure) so it shouldn't be too big a deal. It'd be sweet if R* announced that all the Trailers were made from the in-game editor  biggrin.gif

You can't compare Skate's replay system to Halo 3's. Halo 3's was amazing. If GTA IV has a replay system anything like Halo 3 then it will be spectacular.

I know, I'm just saying the technology is already in use so its no biggie to implement it in the (soon to be) Game of the Year.

MorticianENG
OMG, Halo 3 has the best f*cking video editing system in any game.

I would wait until July even, just to have this feature implemented.

Word! It's awesome is that thing. I wouldn't want to wait that long though (no doubt I would be kicking myself once I've shredded the game), maybe they could add it in a download. -ALL THEORETICAL - I'M NOT CLAIMING IT'S IN IT, NOR COMING - I know what half of you punks are like.

Replays BETTER be in there!! It'd be saying a lot for the so called "next gen" systems if it wasn't in there!

MorticianENG
Replays BETTER be in there!! It'd be saying a lot for the so called "next gen" systems if it wasn't in there!

Current gen*

Replays BETTER be in there!!  It'd be saying a lot for the so called "next gen" systems if it wasn't in there!

Current gen*

The current gen are called next gen. For some reason.

i've always wanted the new gta to have something like skate or halo3's pic uploading ability, and since you can take pics with your phone, i assume it'll work in multiplayer as well so we should be able to upload pics to our social club pages... i would be happy with just that, but video/replays would be awesome^3.