Real Or Fake

Simzy08

Real, as the achievements has been posted, they had to come from somewhere AND they werent on an oficial website so.

Real, as the achievements has been posted, they had to come from somewhere AND they werent on an oficial website so.

DONT LIE!Or else santa will get you a piece of coal for christmas.

fanfablebig

sooo the achievements are fake to.

user posted image

gagebastian

N0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000B!

werenotfugazi

With modern photo editors, and printers, ANYTHING can be made to look genuine, but I assure you that this IS NOT REAL.

Any dumb f*ck with the balls to say they have a copy of GTA IV had better post some manual scans, some new screenshots, AND at least 2, or 3 gameplay videos. This asshole has provided NONE of that. That sh*t is as fake as fake can be.

Did you really even have to ask? sneaky2.gif

Edited by werenotfugazi

AND they werent on an oficial website so.

Isn't IGN official?

Dunno... I'm certainly amused, but I think it's fake, altough it's freaking realistic.

user posted image theres the image oh and fake like my boobs

WTF. All I see is a logo. Maybe this is real... And Rockstar have taken it down....

liesofsilence

I'm pretty sure it's fake. I can get me one of those boxes at the local gamestore for €5, paid on the spot. That, however, is called preordering. that site is dutch and i'm dutch myself tounge.gif

d4v1d1sch4ld0

i wish it was real

so the person can start putting up pic's and stuff of online and gameplay

but I really doubt it

werenotfugazi

Plus, as if the lack of real evidence wasn't enough of a red flag, if a real copy of GTA IV was leaked, we all know very well that the game's .iso, and security sectors would be all over the net in about 3-1/2 seconds for everyone to download. So...where the hell are they?

R* knows this, and therefore, they also know how to keep their sh*t in check. If anyone tells you they have GTA IV prior to about April 27th, they're f*cking lying, PERIOD.

Edited by werenotfugazi