woman in boat

suorange

You could have posted this in the official discussion of it in the official news part of the forum tounge.gif

You could have posted this in the official discussion of it in the official news part of the forum  tounge.gif

really? @tommo400 i made the circle in ms paint so stuff is blurry

Hey. Good find, but she will probably be part of a sub-plot. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

From the look of it i'd say its Elizabeta driving the boat, having Niko help her on some Drug Smuggling/Dealing mission, its probably a side mission of sorts or something similer to the Drug Boat Race in VC.

Fuzzknuckles

I think you'll all find it's the black guy with the dreads from the drug-deal mission, Little Jacob.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Judging by her hair...it could be Elizabeta confused.gif

But yeah instead of a new thread could have gone in the official topic.

I think you'll all find it's the black guy with the dreads from the drug-deal mission, Little Jacob.

Little Jacob is an Arms Dealer not a Drug Dealer facedesk.gifsuicidal.gif

It looks look's like a women, and the only known black women in GTAIV is Elizabeta

It looks look's like a women, and the only known black women in GTAIV is Elizabeta

He's a drug dealer as well, though probably not for Niko.

Fuzzknuckles

Yeah... and I didn't even call him a drug dealer. I was just mentioning the drug-deal mission that's been seen by all the lucky bastards that have had a hands on preview.

facedesk.gif

Signatures are dumb anyway.

He's a drug dealer as well, though probably not for Niko.

Where does it say that he's a Drug Dealer cos on GTA4.net's character preview section it says this:

LITTLE JACOB

Jacob (nicknamed "Little Jacob") is a Jamaican arms dealer from Dukes, and one of Niko's many associates. He talks with a thick heavy Jamaican accent, and supplies you with any firepower you need, which he keeps stored in the trunk of his car. He is a good friend of Roman Bellic, Niko's cousin. Once Niko's relationship with Jacob reaches a certain level, he will come and bring you guns anywhere in town whenever you need them.

No word of Drug Dealer in sight. sly.gif

Edited by R_A_LEE202

No word of Drug Dealer in sight. sly.gif

Well for some reason it isn't in the GTA4.net mission section, but quite a few previews talk about missions where you help Jacob with his drug deals.

I think they're called "Jamaican heat" and "concrete Jungle."