UK Before USA for GTA?!?

Quarts

you may get grand theft auto before us, but were still THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!

Patriotism. HELL YEAH!

I love it when Americans get all patriotic! Its so good to have things to laugh at in this sh*te world! biggrin.gif

Now im going to be patriotic and have a nice cup of tea. Cheers! rolleyes.gif

What are you talking about? The british are no better when it comes to which country is best...

@the post above me:

Yeah it is unfair, but there is really no way to avoid it...

Your both Terrorist Countries, lets leave it at that lol.gif

tragicdwarf
you may get grand theft auto before us, but were still THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!

Patriotism. HELL YEAH!

I love it when Americans get all patriotic! Its so good to have things to laugh at in this sh*te world! biggrin.gif

Now im going to be patriotic and have a nice cup of tea. Cheers! rolleyes.gif

What are you talking about? The british are no better when it comes to which country is best...

@the post above me:

Yeah it is unfair, but there is really no way to avoid it...

Your both Terrorist Countries, lets leave it at that lol.gif

How could you say such a thing???..... quite easily I suppose given the evidence cryani.gif oh well bugger it! More tea!!! rolleyes.gif

How could you say such a thing???..... quite easily I suppose given the evidence cryani.gif oh well bugger it! More tea!!! rolleyes.gif

Terrorism: The immoral use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

^^Thats my own definition

tragicdwarf
How could you say such a thing???..... quite easily I suppose given the evidence  cryani.gif  oh well bugger it! More tea!!! rolleyes.gif

Terrorism: The immoral use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Sums up every major government in the world pretty much! confused.gif

How could you say such a thing???..... quite easily I suppose given the evidence  cryani.gif  oh well bugger it! More tea!!! rolleyes.gif

Not Ireland, we're nuteral icon14.gif

Winning a bunch of wars makes up for it.

I'm guessing your American, just do some research mate and you will find out Britain has won more wars than you. Sorry but I had to tell him.

GATgoesPOP-pop-POP

U got me thinking since the game will be in certain countries earlier than otheres the online scoreboard of who completes it first would be unfair

maybe im stupid

Lol when yanks start to get patriotic life gets funny. biggrin.gif If you haven't said "I love America" by the time your three then your deemed unfit to be an American... sigh.gif

Seeing as the US get all the good competitions first and the rest of us Brits(and rest of world) are left to watch in jealously I think its fitting that they get the game last of all. tounge2.gif

I like how this topic has turned into a history lesson... sleepy.gif

stay slightly on topic people or a mod will spot us chatting and lock! moto_whistle.gif

I'm guessing your American, just do some research mate and you will find out Britain has won more wars than you. Sorry but I had to tell him.

Nice one colgate.gif

Europe ftw wink.gif

---> I don't care whos gonna play GTA 4 before me. As long as I get it on april 29th, it's ok.

by this I mean Briton is 7 - 9 hours ahead of USA so technically it will be released here before stores in America

but who's country is first into the 29th will it be Australia??

1.) Who cares

2.) Pwned (im english)

3.) Do not dis our country its Britain not Briton...

Nice one colgate.gif

Europe ftw wink.gif

---> I don't care whos gonna play GTA 4 before me. As long as I get it on april 29th, it's ok.

What does 'ftw' mean? I always thought it was 'F*uck the World' but I read it in someplaces where it doesn't make sense.

Is it 'For the Win' by anychance?

@Rookie, hes english too..

elpartizan88

only dorks go out of their way to wait in line to get a videogame at 12 in the morning imo tounge.gif

i ordered the Special Edition off of amazon and am willing to wait a couple of days to ship to my house.. i definetly wont be on the forums because there will always be that one douchebag who ruins the ending for every1 sneaky2.gif

Nice one colgate.gif

Europe ftw wink.gif

What does 'ftw' mean? I always thought it was 'F*uck the World' but I read it in someplaces where it doesn't make sense.

Is it 'For the Win' by anychance?

@Rookie, hes english too..

yep it means "for the win"^^

Too many idiots in this thread.

(1) the main thread starter is British or lives in the UK. He is not American. Some of you seem to think hes still American.

(2) some of you don't know basic geography. Go look at a map for a few hours.

(3) Is your life so pathetic you have nothing to do during those few hours? sleep? read? work? come on.

(4) If you live on the east coast they are only 5 hours ahead! yay for me. sarcasm.gif

New Zeleand, Australia, Asian countries, Europe / Africa, UK, Americas.

That's the order.

Since when was UK not included in Europe

mate we're not part of the EU, otherwise the £ would be a Euro, (well in england anyway) so thats why were not part of europe

I seriously hope for your sake that you're kidding.

Haha. So england isnt in europe then?? Must be a new thing to me. pretty sure i did well in geography :S

What an iiiiiidiot

its funny how B4 the delay USA were to get GTA first and australia would be last

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

New Zeleand, Australia, Asian countries, Europe / Africa, UK, Americas.

That's the order.

Since when was UK not included in Europe

mate we're not part of the EU, otherwise the £ would be a Euro, (well in england anyway) so thats why were not part of europe

I seriously hope for your sake that you're kidding.

Haha. So england isnt in europe then?? Must be a new thing to me. pretty sure i did well in geography :S

What an iiiiiidiot

Haven't you heard of Continental Drift? England is now located off the east coast of China, dumbass.

elpartizan88

you are all wrong!! the great nation of Kazakhstan will be first to recieve GTA4!

all inferior nations run by girly men will bow down in fear, for we are the greatest nation in the WORLD

you are all wrong!! the great nation of Kazakhstan will be first to recieve GTA4!

all inferior nations run by girly men will bow down in fear, for we are the greatest nation in the WORLD

Err yeah right .... rolleyes.gif

and no you wont be the first to get GTAIV its NZ and Australia.

tragicdwarf

Not Ireland, we're nuteral icon14.gif

Thats only because you drink too much Guiness! If you didn't you'd probably be the most powerful country in the Would! biggrin.gif

tragicdwarf

I think your've made a mistake! Isn't your country a bit behind with games. I think you mean your getting GTA3 not 4 biggrin.gif

I think America should invade any country that get GTA IV before us!!!!!!! Better watch out Austrailia and UK and any country in between..... Were coming to kick ur ass....except finland

AMERICA f*ck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys must seriously have no life. You're crying because someone gets a video game few hours before you?! Boohoo! cryani.gif

Second.

Very Nice, I like icon14.gif Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.

@all the idiots saying

Americas best

England's Best

Why is that then??

there both run by f*cking idiots.

they both have the highest TAX rates.

England has the better trained armed forces more skilled.

America has the more powerful armed forces more power.

America has Hollywood.

England has Rock-star.

Not America or England is better than the other

where allies and that's that.. so grow up and stop moaning

there wrong and right in both America and England

America has better Laws (PUNISHMENT)

England has better Public Care (FREE MEDICAL ATTENTION)

ALSO We have both helped each other out

America helped Supply England (churchill) with Tanks Planes and troops to win world war 2 or we would have lost due to having not enough equipment for the war.

England helped America in the IRAQ war by giving US army a place to deploy the aerial attacks from and also troop support in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So please both have there ups and downs but the overall is your only as powerfull as your allies, this has been proven countless times

Edited by Quarts

@all the idiots saying

Americas best

England's Best

Why is that then??

there both run by f*cking idiots.

they both have the highest TAX rates.

England has the better trained armed forces more skilled.

America has the more powerful armed forces more power.

America has Hollywood.

England has Rock-star.

Not America or England is better than the other

where allies and that's that.. so grow up and stop moaning

there wrong and right in both America and England

America has better Laws (PUNISHMENT)

England has better Public Care (FREE MEDICAL ATTENTION)

ALSO We have both helped each other out

America helped Supply England (churchill) with Tanks Planes and troops to win world war 2 or we would have lost due to having not enough equipment for the war.

England helped America in the IRAQ war by giving US army a place to deploy the aerial attacks from and also troop support in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So please both have there ups and downs but the overall is your only as powerfull as your allies, this has been proven countless times

Well said (Y)

And to answer the question in said thread, if it hasn't before. But yes, we get it around 6 hours ahead of the US(If you get the game at midnight that is)

Australia get it 12 hours before us anyways.

Who gives a sh*t which country gets it first? Every country gets it on the same date anyway. At the most it's a 12 hour separation.

Atleast it's a world wide release, and not separate like past GTAs.

I swear some people here remind me of little girls arguing over which Barbie doll is better.

Sheesh. sigh.gif

Who gives a sh*t which country gets it first? Every country gets it on the same date anyway. At the most it's a 12 hour separation.

Atleast it's a world wide release, and not separate like past GTAs.

I swear some people here remind me of little girls arguing over which Barbie doll is better.

Sheesh. sigh.gif

I always though Ken was best.