UK Before USA for GTA?!?

Quarts

I was just thinking obviously USA  is last to receive the game but who is first

DUE TO THE GLOBAL CLOCK UK WILL ENTER 29TH RUFLLY 7 HOURS AND UPTO 9 HOURS BEFORE SOME PLACES IN USA

by this I mean Briton is 7 - 9 hours ahead of USA so technically it will be released here before stores in America

but who's country is first into the 29th will it be Australia??

For f*cks sake at least spell our countries name right! its BRITAIN. not Briton.

And yes we have the game before you! mwahhaha

First off Britain aint a country, and f*ck britain anyway i dont want to be linked to the scots in anyway.

But isnt Fiji gonna get it firstif they sell it there anyway.

Yes well I don't want to be linked to you in anyway but some things can't be helped sigh.gif

This thread was born on shaky foundations, any more blatant racism and it'll be locked.

New Zeleand, Australia, Asian countries, Europe / Africa, UK, Americas.

That's the order.

Since when was UK not included in Europe

mate we're not part of the EU, otherwise the £ would be a Euro, (well in england anyway) so thats why were not part of europe

yes we are part of eurpoe you f***** idiot just because we dont have the currency ok well why are we in the euro 2008 (even tho we didnt qualify)

and the uefa champions league all the best teams in EUROPE chelsea man utd arsenal liverpool are teams in england

I just love these long sentences without any punctuations. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Yq5y51Y.png

Who cares about those few hours, really?

The only thing that pisses me off is that the game is A LOT more expensive in Europe than in the USA.

As far as I know the retail price here is 62,99€ ($98) while in the US its $59,99.

We will have the game first, but we are being ripped off, yet again.

So you could say, that for all them people that will be rushing their game to try and be the best online (which won't be me, i want to relax), that the Aussie's have an advantage to go top of the league tables

colgate.gif

Whoopie a few hours.

What about the games the USA get and the UK have to wait days/months to get. e.g rock band

redemption10
New Zeleand, Australia, Asian countries, Europe / Africa, UK, Americas.

That's the order.

Since when was UK not included in Europe

mate we're not part of the EU, otherwise the £ would be a Euro, (well in england anyway) so thats why were not part of europe

yes we are part of eurpoe you f***** idiot just because we dont have the currency ok well why are we in the euro 2008 (even tho we didnt qualify)

and the uefa champions league all the best teams in EUROPE chelsea man utd arsenal liverpool are teams in england

I just love these long sentences without any punctuations. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

lol do you think i care about putting punctuation in my sentances you geek

sorry btw i misunderstood

DUE TO THE GLOBAL CLOCK UK WILL ENTER 29TH RUFLLY 7 HOURS AND UPTO 9 HOURS BEFORE SOME PLACES IN USA

by this I mean Briton is 7 - 9 hours ahead of USA so technically it will be released here before stores in America

For f*cks sake at least spell our countries name right! its BRITAIN. not Briton.

Jeez! it's people like you that make me never want to go to the UK/Great Britain/whatever!! So he spelled it wrong, who cares?

Anyway; Not all stores have a midnight release, most just release the game sometime during that day or even the next day (I know many stores that do that) so yes technically Europe gets the game 5-6-7 hours earlier but it doesn't mean each store will have the game perfectly on time.

Sad thing is, I have a feeling people would have been playing it for hours on end in Australia and in Asia before some people in the US even wake up to go stand in line to get their copies.

How is that sad Jay!? turn.gif

orly.gif

I suppose it is sad form the perspective of the person in the US sitting in the cold (I assume it'll be cold) waiting for their pre-order, knowing someone across the pond is already playing and discovering things.

But from my perspective, I know I'll take it easy. I'll definitely be getting it on release, I don't want to be locking topics in here that I don't know anything about.

The original release date wasn't to be the same for everybody ; Australians were to wait an extra 3-4 days before we were to get the game, So I don't see 12 hours being too Harsh, not to mention that there Probably won't be many midnight launches over here.

FistingMonkeys
Whoopie a few hours.

What about the games the USA get and the UK have to wait days/months to get. e.g rock band

few hours? guys in Hawaii have to wait almost 24 hours, when ausies get it right away.

user posted image

Jeez! it's people like you that make me never want to go to the UK/Great Britain/whatever!!

I would'nt bother, your not missing much

Whoopie a few hours.

few hours? guys in Hawaii have to wait almost 24 hours, when ausies get it right away.

LOL... thats funny biggrin.gif

BTW that's pretty bad luck

MY UNCLE IS A JANITOR AT ROCKSTAR NORTH SO I HAVE IT NEH NEH K

nah but seriously you guys down under better post some videos of free roaming carnage on youtube! i honestly cannot wait for this game.

Oh well it doesn't affect me, i get it on the 26th, I love Amazon. biggrin.gif

How can you know that? confused.gif I once got a game from Amazon three days late when I pre-ordered it.

Herbiescorpion

Well It says it'll be delivered by then on my order, and I live only 30 mins away from their shipping warehouse, though I know there are no guarantees.

Meh, gotta wait five hours longer than the UK guys. Since I can almost bet all my money on no-one bothering to post a single bit of video in those 5 hours on YouTube, afterall it's only five hours...

So, usual tactic when I got to wait: Take a nice long dump while reading the Times. Time flies like that.

you may get grand theft auto before us, but were still THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!

you may get grand theft auto before us, but were still THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!

Patriotism. HELL YEAH!

mudderfudder

be quiet please

I thought the yanks get it on the 28th

Nope. Worldwide release on the 29th of April.

Take a nice long dump...

Just one continuous sh*t or a serious of small sh*ts? sarcasm.gif

I might be getting a day or 3 before release...maybe.

tragicdwarf

Patriotism. HELL YEAH!

I love it when Americans get all patriotic! Its so good to have things to laugh at in this sh*te world! biggrin.gif

Now im going to be patriotic and have a nice cup of tea. Cheers! rolleyes.gif

ScarySquirrel

I am glad someone pointed that out. Although Britain isn't a country, Britain (or Great Britain) is in fact the island that England, Wales and Scotland occupy. The United Kingdom is a sovereign state consisting of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

England on the other hand is a country. In fact, it is the best country in the world.

I am glad someone pointed that out. Although Britain isn't a country, Britain (or Great Britain) is in fact the island that England, Wales and Scotland occupy. The United Kingdom is a sovereign state consisting of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Isn't the Isle of Mann an independent state? So its also part of Britain.

England on the other hand is a country. In fact, it is the best country in the world.
No its not lol.gif

JamesEarlCash

Sad thing is, I have a feeling people would have been playing it for hours on end in Australia and in Asia before some people in the US even wake up to go stand in line to get their copies.

This is slightly unfair given the Rockstar Social Club ranking system, clearly, the first 10 people to complete the game/100% the game and all kinds of achievements, etc will all be Australian/NZ/Asian due to the time delay in Europe and even more so for fans in the US and Canada.

Edited by JamesEarlCash

Patriotism. HELL YEAH!

I love it when Americans get all patriotic! Its so good to have things to laugh at in this sh*te world! biggrin.gif

Now im going to be patriotic and have a nice cup of tea. Cheers! rolleyes.gif

What are you talking about? The british are no better when it comes to which country is best...

@the post above me:

Yeah it is unfair, but there is really no way to avoid it...