Possible undercover cops..?

Andersen

Right after the explosion of the newspaper stand, we see a (presumably afro-american) tattooed guy jumping out yelling "LCPD, freeze, I said Freeze!!"

I haven't heard about undercover cops in GTA4 before, but if this is true it's nice smile.gif

Fuzzknuckles

They look like detectives - who generally just wear what they want. They may or may not be undercover.

The one doing the shouting sounded like Steve Buscemi... but then, so does Francis McReary.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

That guy who shouted it did seem a little jumpy and weird. he could be an undercover cop. or just some guy who thinks he is?

Jon_Andersson

I dont think that they're cops. If you listen good you can hear a strong chinese accent and look at him he got tatoos all over him. I think he is a member of a triad organization or a yakuza.

some sort of 5-0 doing a crackdown or somthing, fbi i think maybe.. you can tell by there shady apperance and unfashionable hawiian t-shirt biggrin.gif

I dont think that they're cops. If you listen good you can hear a strong chinese accent and look at him he got tatoos all over him. I think he is a member of a triad organization or a yakuza.

Err if you also listen carfully you will here him yell out "freeze I said freeze, it's the LCPD!" Something on the lines of that anyway.

Fuzzknuckles
some sort of 5-0 doing a crackdown or somthing, fbi i think maybe.. you can tell by there shady apperance and unfashionable hawiian t-shirt biggrin.gif

Despite the fact that they say Liberty City Police Department very loudly?

Not FBI. Just cops.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

dirtycopVCPD

If they are cops, they could be plain clothes vice cops or narcs, something like that.

He was most definitely a undercover cop and he was not black and did not have an afro bored.gif

That guy who shouted it did seem a little jumpy and weird. he could be an undercover cop. or just some guy who thinks he is?

LOL what so were gonna have peds prtendin to be different people now. LOL

dopeman1983

i think they are triads or yakuza

and they are try to make fun of LCPD,or they pretend to be cops.

Edited by dopeman1983

I'm pretty sure they're cops. The guy who says 'LCPD freeze' only has one tattoo on his forearm(looks like a dragon) as opposed to the multitude of tattos you usually see on the yakuza. He's definitely not black.