Downloading the soundtrack.

WillE

Link

Ok, from my understanding of this you can mark a song and then download it later via Social Club.

So now I'm sitting here asking myself: WTF did I buy the Special Edition for? I mean the bag and deposit box (not to mention th game itself) are all sweet, but is there going to be some kind of a charge for those who "mark" a song in game to download later?

The first topic from March 28, in case you were wondering, at the top of the page (depending on the time you read this.)

Rockstar teamed up with Amazon...

So if you liked a song in the radio, you could mark it with your ingame cellphone, which is then registered and put into a list, which you can then choose to buy from Amazon. smile.gif

So if you liked a song in the radio, you could mark it with your ingame cellphone, which is then registered and put into a list, which you can then choose to buy from Amazon. smile.gif

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me! smile.gif

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up for me! smile.gif

No Problémo ^^

scarface910

btw the soundtrack features hits from each radio station, the full soundtrack would come out months after release.

kurt_hectic_2001

I'm not going to be the only one that will use the feature to create a list on amazon for the purpose of downloading the songs with any file sharing program available, right? biggrin.gif