did you notice

staurday777

AbrahamFinkle

I know its a car nice. anything else you post were would be so nice of you please post post come on post.

staurday777

woah woah woah woah first of all i was just asking if you noticed it... second of all i have a mark viii. and i understand that this isent a car thread. but it has stock 4.6L Cobra DOCH. it hauls ass

I'm sure it does.

But at the end of the day, this thread is completley pointless, unless you can find a car matching it within GTA 4, even then, it's still pointless as there is a "Vehicles" thread.

staurday777

mehh never told you to post. and not sure if it was a mod. but now that i think about it never saw it in SA but there is one in SA (like i said prolly a mod) and in there it also controled a lot like the mark does in real life. just saying. i wish they have my car in the game. that would be worth being able to actually race it with out fear of cops n sh*t like that.

mehh never told you to post. and not sure if it was a mod. but now that i think about it never saw it in SA but there is one in SA (like i said prolly a mod) and in there it also controled a lot like the mark does in real life. just saying. i wish they have my car in the game. that would be worth being able to actually race it with out fear of cops n sh*t like that.

Ask Rockstar nicely and they might just put it in for you. sarcasm.gif

staurday777
Lmfao wtf? Car with rimz yo!

the mark has been known to take BMW's so watch yer self if you feel brave with a mark around

Crazy Asian

You can see over the wheel AND have your feet touch the pedals? Wow, children really DO grow fast these days.

the mark has been known to take BMW's so watch yer self if you feel brave with a mark around

Yeah, cause BMW's are known to be the fastest cars around?

what the f*ck are you talking about? what site am i on?

user posted image

Like what? A 3 series form 1987?

staurday777

no the SI i think thats what it is called the 6000 lb sedan with 300 hp.

If you are talking about BMW's that with a marking of Si then your talking about a model from before 1998. They are no longer called SI's thats first. And second of all show me this 6000 lb BMW sedan with 300 hp your talking about.

Lol ya and try to be more clean next time with your first post... or the topic in general at least.

staurday777

If you are talking about BMW's that with a marking of Si then your talking about a model from before 1998. They are no longer called SI's thats first. And second of all show me this 6000 lb BMW sedan with 300 hp your talking about.

which one do you want to see. all of them are fuc**** huge. might as well be an SUV with a sedan body. second of all. 8 seconds to get to 60 mph thats slow as well lets keep it G rated. and third of all. besides the little compact BMW (which i like a lot i think M5) most of them have small motors with about 300 or less HP

staurday777
Well... I think you've succeeded in getting everyone to hate you...

uhh ohhh the internet people hate me

I think I'm getting brain damage from reading these ridiculously dumb posts.

staurday777

easy fix to your problem it doesent take to much brain power so pay attention

dont -or do not

read - complex analyzation of letter forming words

the - just a conjunction

posts - usually a reply to comments on a thread or bolg on the internet

need help with internet?

which one do you want to see. all of them are fuc**** huge. might as well be an SUV with a sedan body. second of all. 8 seconds to get to 60 mph thats slow as well lets keep it G rated. and third of all. besides the little compact BMW (which i like a lot i think M5) most of them have small motors with about 300 or less HP

Ok dickhead. First of all you still haven't showed me any 6000 pound BMWs. Second of all stop acting like your beloved "Mark" doesn't weight a lot. American cars are known to be heavy. And i M3 (E46 and E92), M5, M6, 550, 335, 6 series all come with more then 300. Even the new tiny 1 series comes with twin turbo.

easy fix to your problem it doesent take to much brain power so pay attention

dont -or do not

read - complex analyzation of letter forming words

the - just a conjunction

posts - usually a reply to comments on a thread or bolg on the internet

need help with internet?

Lol, Are you seriously going to try to "help" me with the internet when you cannot form a proper sentence, I am not asking for much, just a reasonable amount of punctuation marks and spacing, that's all. Unless all your fingers are broke, then I feel bad for you.