magic shows and the comedy clubs

jrdpoz

in the 4th tralier there u can see a magic show happing just to let u kno watch it!! or maybe its the comedy club

asdpaamm

CarpetDweller

On the "leaked" maps there are 8 things listed under "Entertainment & Nightlife". One is "Comedy Club" another is "Cabaret Club". I guess the magic is part of the cabaret. I wonder how varied the shows are and how often they repeat.

Edit: [added spoilers] I was thinking of deleting this in case this isn't supposed to be mentioned at all, but I'm leaving it to test what's allowed.

Edited by carpetdweller
user posted image

liljohn_825

yea that would be really stupid if u go in a comedy club or a magic show and u see the same thing or 2 every single time it would get boring and not funny at all at the comedy club confused.gif

I hope they have a reasonable amout of comedey acts. Not so caring fo da magic.

CarpetDweller

I've seen real stand-up comedians more than once and watched them perform exactly the same act.

Ok. So we know going to a bar turns into the drunk driving mini game. What else could the other enterainment have as mini games if you don't simply sit there and watch?

• Comedy Club heckling mini game - get the comedian to physically attack you.
  • Stage hypnotism minigame - Niko does his best to avoid looking stupid in front of his date, but ends up shagging the microphone stand and making chicken noises.
  • Niko takes part in a knife throwing act, but realises the thrower is drunk so he has to avoid the flying blades.

Only silly ideas. I'm not really serious about any of them.

user posted image

ishouldntbehere

thank you thank you thank you for adding spoiler bars!!!! icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

I feel a little bit safer sifting through these boards knowing there are at least a few people here smart enough and decent enough to use them.

On the "leaked" maps there are 8 things listed under "Entertainment & Nightlife". One is "Comedy Club" another is "Cabaret Club". I guess the magic is part of the cabaret. I wonder how varied the shows are and how often they repeat.

Edit: [added spoilers] I was thinking of deleting this in case this isn't supposed to be mentioned at all, but I'm leaving it to test what's allowed.

I couldnt help it and took a peek at the highlighted part. Now I wish I didnt lol

Not your fault, we are just too anxious with the wait! colgate.gif