I just want to jack a mugger

The Invisible Lines

The Invisible Lines

I know there was a thread about mugging not too long ago, but I just want to say that I got mugged for the first time a few weeks ago (I've lived in Brooklyn for 4 years) and I'm itching to shoot the first motherf@cker in the face that tries to take my sh!t. The kid who did it was like 16 and every day I regret not beating the living f@ck out of him.

</rage-induced topic>

I know there was a thread about mugging not too long ago, but I just want to say that I got mugged for the first time a few weeks ago (I've lived in Brooklyn for 4 years) and I'm itching to shoot the first motherf@cker in the face that tries to take my sh!t. The kid who did it was like 16 and every day I regret not beating the living f@ck out of him.

</rage-induced topic>

how old are you

</rage-induced topic>

yea id like to know too how old are you?

i would have beat the living sh*t out of him.

did he have a gun to your back or some sh*t?

</rage-induced topic>

You let a 16 year old mug you. lol.gif

whatsthat.gifsuicidal.gif

I know there was a thread about mugging not too long ago, but I just want to say that I got mugged for the first time a few weeks ago (I've lived in Brooklyn for 4 years) and I'm itching to shoot the first motherf@cker in the face that tries to take my sh!t.  The kid who did it was like 16 and every day I regret not beating the living f@ck out of him.

</rage-induced topic>

its not funny, you dick. you dont know the circumstances involved or anything, so dont be a f*cking dick.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

The Invisible Lines

I'm 25. The only reason I didn't was because he didn't get away with anything I had. He asked me what time it was then tried to grab my iPod by the headphones. He managed to break the headphone wires, but the iPod remained securely in my bag. I did run after him but then he turned and reached into his pocket, so I was worried that he had a knife or a piece. I'm sure he was bluffing but I was a little apprehensive about testing the waters, so the speak. Besides, if I did beat him (which I totally could have, the scrawny bitch), I don't want to get shot by his older brother or his friend now that he knows around where I live, and where/when I come home from work. It's not too bad of a neighborhood, but it's next to a bad one where there have been a lot of muggings lately by young kids like him.

EDIT: And thank you, Wipex.

stevenkb5258

Who cares how old the mugger was. If the little bastard pulled a gun on me, I wouldn't fight. I would rather not have any money then to be dead. If muggers are in the game and they try to rob you, I would love to hear the laughing you would making as you shoot his corpse. rampage_ani.gif

I know there was a thread about mugging not too long ago, but I just want to say that I got mugged for the first time a few weeks ago (I've lived in Brooklyn for 4 years) and I'm itching to shoot the first motherf@cker in the face that tries to take my sh!t.  The kid who did it was like 16 and every day I regret not beating the living f@ck out of him.

</rage-induced topic>

its not funny, you dick. you dont know the circumstances involved or anything, so dont be a f*cking dick.

Sure it is! Muggings are a lot of fun! The circumstances don't matter.

I'm 25. The only reason I didn't was because he didn't get away with anything I had. He asked me what time it was then tried to grab my iPod by the headphones. He managed to break the headphone wires, but the iPod remained securely in my bag. I did run after him but then he turned and reached into his pocket, so I was worried that he had a knife or a piece. I'm sure he was bluffing but I was a little apprehensive about testing the waters, so the speak. Besides, if I did beat him (which I totally could have, the scrawny bitch), I don't want to get shot by his older brother or his friend now that he knows around where I live, and where/when I come home from work. It's not too bad of a neighborhood, but it's next to a bad one where there have been a lot of muggings lately by young kids like him.

EDIT: And thank you, Wipex.

I got my wallet stolen recently, know how ya feel man

That sucks bro. I guess killing muggers in GTA is one way to feel better.

Who said anything about GTA? devil.gif

If you were a real man, you wouldn't let sh*t slide, ... you just got punk'd probably cuz you ain't got the balls to man up

next time wear a strap o something, people get mugged all the time

No disrespect or something: cuz i do believe you could've slammed the lil fella against the wall if you really had to

Edited by fraggyy

If you were a real man, you wouldn't let sh*t slide, ... you just got punk'd probably cuz you ain't got the balls to man up

next time wear a strap o something, people get mugged all the time

No disrespect or something: cuz i do believe you could've slammed the lil fella against the wall if you really had to

I apologize for what I did to your mother. I have an appointment with a hammer, a box of nails and my uretha.