cant w8

tanzim

man seriously im dying for this game but who the f**k isnt?!!!! i cant sleep and btw hus seen new trailer im on the f**king rockstar games website cliked on iv and on trailer ses comin out on 27th but wer the f is it! its 27 marh hello folks!!!!

I am excited for the game, but I don't lose sleep over it, you should see a doctor. And the trailer should come out about 5 or 6 pm EST.

vicecitymayor

man seriously im dying for this game but who the f**k isnt?!!!! i cant sleep and btw hus seen new trailer im on the f**king rockstar games website cliked on iv and on trailer ses comin out on 27th but wer the f is it! its 27 marh hello folks!!!!

pop over here and you will discover its due for release at 10:00 GMT. Oh, and try to brush up on your English.

MysteryGamer

Hi tanzim I am looking forward to the trailer too (who here isn't?) smile.gif but I don't think this topic was that necessary confused.gif .

2 Hours to go until the trailer. But seriously losing sleep? That's a bit too far maybe lol.gif

^^^ Agreed see a doctor.

I love these new guys on the forum getting all excited lol. I don't really give a sh*t but its like Christmas.

But everyone is mean to them if they don't type out all their words cryani.gif

i'm going to start creating topics that have already been discussed in 10 other currently active topics. It seems to be the trend

10:00pm GMT.

ive alredy seen a doctor hes suffering from it too ;(

is he also suffering from downs syndrome?

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

i know this is totalaly randomnees but umm.. hus plays gunz?

i know this is totalaly randomnees but umm.. hus plays gunz?

I want to stab you in the chest and eat your heart. orly.gif

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

MysteryGamer

It'll be out in 2 hours. smile.gif

Edit: This isn't relevant anymore.

Edited by MysteryGamer

Hmm...that means I won't see it until tomorrow. I'm quite sure you lot will make it so that we're all updated fully by 6:05PM EST. icon14.gif

Wow..havent seen a post like this in oohhh 10 minutes or so...lol. Seriously people, everyone is excited for the game stop posting the obvious. Whats next? An "I plan on taking a dump sometime today" thread??

Wow..havent seen a post like this in oohhh 10 minutes or so...lol. Seriously people, everyone is excited for the game stop posting the obvious. Whats next? An "I plan on taking a dump sometime today" thread??

and a "I plan on bumping this topic for no reason" thread, hey?

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

yeah where is that f*ckin trailer angry.gif i i'm waiting all f*ckin day!

yeah where is that f*ckin trailer angry.gif i i'm waiting all f*ckin day!

40mins.