Screamo

Soviet-Sicko

Soviet-Sicko

Does Anyone Else Like Any Screamo Bands Like Brokencyde Or Anything Along Those Lines?

There's an old topic on this, searching helps. icon14.gif

To be on-topic, though, yeah. I enjoy screamo, as well as grindcore, thrash, death metal, etc.

What are your favorite bands?

kdr9l4.png

Soviet-Sicko

Some of my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Bullet For My Valentine, Brokencyde, The Used, Panic! At The Disco, Some Greenday, And Fallout Boy. ^_^ How About Yours?

Some of my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Bullet For My Valentine, Brokencyde, The Used, Panic! At The Disco, Some Greenday, And Fallout Boy. ^_^ How About Yours?

Actually it's Panic now, but same here dude, I like all of them except BfmV and BC, but it's not because I dont like them, I just never listened to them, did you get Pretty. Odd.?

Them bands actually scream? Since when?

Listen to something real, try Beneath The Sky, Chasing Victory, Dance Club Massacre, Heaven Shall Burn, and Parkway Drive for starters. I'll recommend you some more bands if you want, but I don't think I've ever heard them bands scream when I've listened to them.

Fallout Boy, Panic? Jeez.

kdr9l4.png

He thought he meant favorite band in general, and My Chemical Romance does yell in different songs, not all of them, and Carpal Tunnel of Love by Fallout Boy has screamo in it.

He thought he meant favorite band in general, and My Chemical Romance does yell in different songs, not all of them, and Carpal Tunnel of Love by Fallout Boy has screamo in it.

But we're discussing screamo here, not favorite bands in general. When I talk about screamo, I think of something much like this.

I don't think of bands like Panic At The Disco, or Fallout Boy.

kdr9l4.png

Me neither, but he was just answering the question, it may be the screamo topic, but it's still the music section.

Me neither, but he was just answering the question, it may be the screamo topic, but it's still the music section.

There's a topic that pertains to "Favorite Artists". In a topic about screamo, it should be discussed, not favorite bands.

kdr9l4.png

There's a topic that pertains to "Favorite Artists". In a topic about screamo, it should be discussed, not favorite bands.

But you see, he asked what his favorite bands were, he wouldn't have said them if he wasn't asked.

I'm just going to stop here.

Every topic I post in, I get in an argument with someone.

But you see, he asked what his favorite bands were, he wouldn't have said them if he wasn't asked.

I meant screamo bands by that, but I can see where you're coming from.

Still, though.

kdr9l4.png

How did I not know Oblivionz would have already posted here? Oh Luke!

Screamo; God's gift to man.

Screamo; God's gift to man.

QFT.

I don't listen to much music without screaming in it. tounge.gif

kdr9l4.png

Vanilla Shake
Some Greenday

Green Day is most definitely not screamo. They're pop-punk.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

ikeepitreal

Is Screamo even music? All it is is a bunch of emos standing around screaming about all of their "problems". to me, it isn't even music.

Banned on request.

Is Screamo even music? All it is is a bunch of emos standing around screaming about all of their "problems". to me, it isn't even music.

Why don't you just listen to it before you say that. That's nothing NEAR what screamo is.

kdr9l4.png

hahaha

anyways, Envy is f*cking awesome.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Lost-Fender

I Would Set Myself On Fire For You is an epic band. The instrumentals alone are genius. I own "Believes in Patterns", it's an amazing album.

@topic starter: just because those bands yell on a few songs, it doesn't exactly make it 'screamo'.

Edited by Lost-Fender

Statutory Ray

HORSE the Band is the only band that can be considered screamo that I've really enjoyed.

Though their newest release was disappointing.

Great song, Laz. I haven't heard anything by them before I don't think, maybe I'll download some tonight. icon14.gif

kdr9l4.png

Screamo sucks. Hard.

Edited by ass reamer
user posted image

Statutory Ray
Screamo sucks. Hard.

Yeah, so does punk.

Soviet-Sicko
Screamo sucks. Hard.

Don't Wanna Hear It, Make A Haters Thread, And Post There.

Screamo sucks. Hard.

Wanna know whats ironic? I never listened to them before, and I ended up liking that song. colgate.gif

haha yeah trivium is screamo

Oblivionz: I've heard their new album is good, I don't have it yet though.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Scarface187
HORSE the Band is the only band that can be considered screamo that I've really enjoyed.

Though their newest release was disappointing.

It lacked more samples from The Wizard and references to video game bosses. I still liked it. I love that band.

user posted image

I Would Set Myself On Fire For You is an epic band. The instrumentals alone are genius. I own "Believes in Patterns", it's an amazing album.

@topic starter: just because those bands yell on a few songs, it doesn't exactly make it 'screamo'.

I was so freaked out when I got the EP and LP, I mean so shcoked, but it's so.. I wnat to say groud-breaking. Jusy unique as hell.

ikeepitreal

Well, I listened to some screamo today. And, I set My Friends On Fire was pretty f*cking awesome. Especially Crank Dat Cavalry Boy, sh*t was sick.

@ Oblivionz: Sorry, dude. I just learned that screamo isn't just emo's screaming about their problems. I think I was probably getting mixed up with some other sh*tty kind of music.

Banned on request.

Well, I listened to some screamo today. And, I set My Friends On Fire was pretty f*cking awesome. Especially Crank Dat Cavalry Boy, sh*t was sick.

@ Oblivionz: Sorry, dude. I just learned that screamo isn't just emo's screaming about their problems. I think I was probably getting mixed up with some other sh*tty kind of music.

Haha, not a problem. I just hate when people diss screamo without even knowing what it really is, and before listening to it.

Good choice of something to listen to, too. ISMFOF is awesome, Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beerholder and HxC 2 Step are sick as well. Maybe you should listen to Parkway Drive or Beneath The Sky, now. colgate.gif

kdr9l4.png