Official Trailer 4 Discussion

jelly

I WAS WRONG
THE TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED AT 22:00GMT. THATS 3 HOURS FROM THE POINT OF THIS POST.

IT WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 1:15 IN LENGTH

NOBODY ACTIVE IN THIS THREAD HAS SEEN IT

People seem to obsessing over a cheap flash game located HERE, please dont bother posting your high scores

Please just cut out the off topic rubbish, and either speculate upon the trailer or leave the thread.

Thank you, Howard Cosell.

THE TRAILER WILL BE RELEASED AT 22:00GMT. THATS 3 HOURS FROM THE POINT OF THIS POST.

IT WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 1:15 IN LENGTH

NOBODY ACTIVE IN THIS THREAD HAS SEEN IT

People seem to obsessing over a cheap flash game located HERE, please dont bother posting your high scores

Please just cut out the off topic rubbish, and either speculate upon the trailer or leave the thread.

i have

Simple Solution. Close this topic. Make another one with a similar title or whatever. Pin it. Lock it. Then, when the trailer is up, open the topic for disscusion... in order to eliminate all this type of crap when the thread is born prematurely.

Could as well just lock this topic and make a new one when the trailer is actually released, no? wink.gif

This thread is braking the MOD CP. Quit chatting crap.

DO

Talk about the trailer

Talk about what you want to see in the trailer

DONT

Post links to games

Flame each other

talk about non topic related jibba jabba

If you want to random chat, then YAHOO is that way --------->

Raindancer_5.gif

Silent-Hill

The same preview that claimed that the trailer will be released at 22.00, also claimed that the 4th trailer will be longer than the previousd ones. Who should we believe, Jordan or the magazine?

I'm confused confused.gif

Choke-A-Bitch
i did 74 m yeah i´m the best. biggrin.gif

93 colgate.gif

Okay dude sorry you are the best. biggrin.gifwink.gif

hey, ehm. was ist den unsere zeit wenn der trailer rauskommt?

im asking when the trailer comes out in german time.

Also bei uns wirds wohl 23:00 Uhr werden. wink.gif

ok, danke biggrin.gif

GTASA_passer

cant wait for the trailer. but its gonna by like around midnight in my country

i hope there is going to be a shot of the HUD in it

Edited by GTASA_passer

i did 74 m yeah i´m the best. biggrin.gif

93 colgate.gif

Okay dude sorry you are the best. biggrin.gifwink.gif

hey, ehm. was ist den unsere zeit wenn der trailer rauskommt?

im asking when the trailer comes out in german time.

Also bei uns wirds wohl 23:00 Uhr werden. wink.gif

ok, danke biggrin.gif

Immer wieder gerne. biggrin.gif

Simple Solution. Close this topic. Make another one with a similar title or whatever. Pin it. Lock it. Then, when the trailer is up, open the topic for disscusion... in order to eliminate all this type of crap when the thread is born prematurely.

Could as well just lock this topic and make a new one when the trailer is actually released, no? wink.gif

I don't get what you said here. Are you asking me a question or something? It's sound like you agree with me.

Edited by uzi 9mm

Anyway, is there any expectations? - Do we know what we're getting in the trailer?

Like I said earlier, the song is said to be a Jamaican guy singing, with the environment sounding great. Thats all I got.

Anyway, is there any expectations? - Do we know what we're getting in the trailer?

Maybe multiplayer or gameplay (probably not). Nobody knows.

I am expecting some HUD gameplay, perhaps car jacking? I dont think Rockstar are going for the same cutscene routine this time.

I have the trailer.

I am uploading now.

I just watched it.

rolleyes.gif

Upload trailer to rapidshare, or it didnt happen.

PetsOvernight

Dang, I gotta go to work now, and I only get home at midnight... EDT. I'll just be... oh, about 6 hours late.

Damnit.

vicecitymayor

So, back on topic. What do we think could be included.

A deeper look into the characters, maybe even Niko himself

A presentation of certain gameplay features e.g. Internet, Phone, Subway?

A presentation of the sights around Liberty City

Will we see a response to the 'leak'

freshlaundryX

Maybe multiplayer or gameplay (probably not). Nobody knows.

I seriously doubt we will get gameplay.

And I don't think this is the TV Commercial either. This is a trailer just like the others. Pushing more of the storyline to get us engaged. Even though this is the last trailer, we still have TV Commercials to look forward to - they are more likely to have gameplay elements.

(Can you imagine? They've got to start showing commercials soon. They are going to rock socks. I remember when I started seeing Crackdown commercials I cheered.)

I WAS WRONG

I have no idea but if you go to the video section of the GTAIV website and click on the "New Trailer: Good Lord, What Are You Doing?" AKA "Everybody's a Rat"" announcement.... this screenshot comes up.

Weird.

freshlaundryX
I have no idea but if you go to the video section of the GTAIV website and click on the "New Trailer: Good Lord, What Are You Doing?" AKA "Everybody's a Rat"" announcement.... this screenshot comes up.

Weird.

well hello there new desktop!

I just saw the trailer, and YES the thing that everyone has been wanting to see (Im still not sure why?) is in it. Thats all im going to say wink.gif

Yeah actual gameplay would be cool, but I doubt we'll see it.

Hope it's full of action. Man, I hope the site(s) don't crash @ 10pm. tounge.gif

I am expecting some HUD gameplay, perhaps car jacking? I dont think Rockstar are going for the same cutscene routine this time.

As I said before, showing the HUD in a trailer just doesn't work out. Might as well call it a gameplay video. I would expect the same cinematic camera style stuff, as per rockstars usual style.

a_flyin_penguin

I have the trailer.

I am uploading now.

I just watched it.

rolleyes.gif

Upload trailer to rapidshare, or it didnt happen.

If Jordan said he had it, then he had it. Like I said before, he is a regular contributing member. Just as well, he is a respectful member and would not slight against R*. Why he uncharacteristically said he had it and was going to post it, who knows. I'm sure he is the only one in here who actually had seen it who claimed as such, and I don't think he deserved punishment for it. That just isn't good practice to do that to an upstanding member and allow imbeciles to rant, rave, hoot, holler and swear at each other constantly with basically no consequence. Oh well. This thread is crap and so was its predecessor.

On Topic: I'm sure it will be very cinematic and probably more graphic this time around. I think this will be our final push into the peak of our hype.

I have the trailer.

I am uploading now.

I just watched it.

rolleyes.gif

Lol. Adriaan watched it to, look at his avatar: user posted image, he must have got that from the trailer..... wow.gif

i watched all the trailers again earlier in preparation and i still think the first one's my favourite. it might not have as much in it but its just so atmospheric.

agreed, all these people who say they've seen it, proof or it didnt happen