Official Trailer 4 Discussion

jelly

Amunication

The first time I saw this trailer I hated the song they used, but now I think it's grown on me, it sounds really epic.

The first time I saw this trailer I hated the song they used, but now I think it's grown on me, it sounds really epic.

any one else catch what the guy was saying in the song? don't know if this was talked about in the 50 pages in this post but here's what i got from it any way he says " their not the Real McCoy their just some (couldn't really make out what he said after that) guess some thing to the effect of imitators where the real McCoy just found it funny the way he put it all most like R* was saying where back now colgate.gif

The more I listen to it, the more I dislike the song. I can barely tell what he's saying confused.gif

To me I feel like Niko's brush of his head at the end of the trailer symbolises that R* have almost completed their enormous task and can breath a sigh of relief....just randomly thought of that!!

Off topic - Do you think that we'll be able to race with the train on the tracks with the sanchez (ala GTA:SA) and will hitting it be more brutal lol???

any one else notice the skull on the front of the bike as its passing in front of the train or at lest it looks like a skull?

Also, in the shot of Niko making a turn in the dirt bike just after two shots are fired from a masked bandit, is the black car in the background an FBI car like the ones in previous GTA's that contain 4 officers???

Snake Without a Tongue

I just now noticed there's a TV in the back of the limo. Think its functional or just a picture? Can't really tell in the trailer.

I just now noticed there's a TV in the back of the limo. Think its functional or just a picture? Can't really tell in the trailer.

in the kotaku preview, the guy says " and leaning back into the taxi, and watching the tv in the backseat of" something like that, so ye, i think its possible. mby some tv channel

in the kotaku preview, the guy says " and leaning back into the taxi, and watching the tv in the backseat of" something like that, so ye, i think its possible. mby some tv channel

This was in the REAL cab he took to go to Rockstar it was not in the game tounge.gif

there is this scene, where the lamorghini is doing a 180. and there spawns a police car just when he's doing the 180. anybody know, if this could happen a lot?

dont like spawning like that sad.gif

sergeantpeppers

i dont know how to take pictures from the the trailer, but the plane chase scene, you can see that the planes don't have real windows, only black squares

uh you cant say that for real it goes to fast and is too far away

sergeantpeppers
uh you cant say that for real it goes to fast and is too far away

pause the trailer at about 33 seconds in, and as long as you don't watch it on youtube, you can see that the windows are plain black, which is fine it just shows that the airplanes won't take you anywhere, just more glorious detail

Snake Without a Tongue

One preview said they could see the pilot in the airplane. So maybe at least one window is clear.

I've been away for so long, at least two and a half weeks sad.gif f*cking Internet connections. I missed the 4th trailer and a lot of info. I'm back now. smile.gif