Official Trailer 4 Discussion

jelly

In a way this topic is kind of irrelivant, it's just gonna be filled with people arguing, talking crap (like it has already) and spam.

When the trailer does go live people will probably be making separate topics about the best things they saw anyway.

I agree... making a thread about the official trailer 4-5 hours before release IS pointless... i mean what can you do for 4-5 hours but argue and spam in a thread with no actual substance? It's better just creating one when it actually gets released imo.

GTA4FANATIC

LOL your a waste of time on these forums with the diarrhea that comes out of your mouth...Bboighst48

In a way this topic is kind of irrelivant, it's just gonna be filled with people arguing, talking crap (like it has already) and spam.

When the trailer does go live people will probably be making separate topics about the best things they saw anyway.

I agree... making a thread about the official trailer 4-5 hours before release IS pointless... i mean what can you do for 4-5 hours but argue and spam in a thread with no actual substance? It's better just creating one when it actually gets released imo.

I don't understand why it is in Official news & info either...

@ GTA4FANATIC who are you talking about?

LOL your a waste of time on these forums with the diarrhea that comes out of your mouth...

you'RE

freshlaundryX
i saw it and its was AWSOME

how awesome is AWSOME?

On a scale of One to Awesome, about five.

Deuce Deuce

I think I found the trailer on youtube, but it has been deleted:

*gasp* could it be?!??!

i know it sounds silly but i know thats saints row just from the location

That's neither Saints Row or the yet-to-be-released trailer.

It's the Phil Bell trailer.

And shut the f*ck up with your whining and bitching everyone; if you wish to carry it on please take it to PM. There's no need to ruin a perfectly good topic. No-one's seen the trailer yet except the possible exception of Jordan. End of.

kthx.

CrocodileDundee

No you didn't'.

yes i did

Why don't you prove it then?

user posted image

Azzerwazzer
ARGHH why so late!!! I can't stay up so late sad.gif((((((((((((((( damn it why did they have to release it so late mad.gifcryani.gif

to piss you off of course colgate.gif

i'm just playing

trying to get a bit more on topic here.

do you guys think there will be anything major about this trailer considering it's the last one before release or do you think it's going to be a dull one to put on TV?

Silent-Hill

I hope that this trailer is at least 30 seconds longer than the last one.

a_flyin_penguin

How is this any better than the one jordan "ruined" and why should he be punished for far less than anybody else is doing in here right now? Jordan is a respectable webmaster and contributing member and the only reason it caused a disturbance is because the other people don't know how to be mature or courteous or civil. This one deserves the lock just as much as the other one did.

No you didn't'.

yes i did

it was on my blog but then rockstar* delete it SORRYYY

Its 1:17, thats the length. Confirmed by Jordan, since he has seen it.

vicecitymayor
do you guys think there will be anything major about this trailer considering it's the last one before release or do you think it's going to be a dull one to put on TV?

I seem to recall a certain Mr. Phil Collins featured in the final Vice City Stories trailer, so maybe they might have a surprise up their sleeve??

I think I found the trailer on youtube, but it has been deleted:

*gasp* could it be?!??!

i know it sounds silly but i know thats saints row just from the location

its from Phil Bell trailer

user posted image

freshlaundryX

I dunno, that was really strange of Jordan to even question whether he should upload the trailer or not, or to even mention that he saw it -- of course he shouldn't! He knew he'd piss of the R*Gods so why even taunt us with it? It was equally weird that the thread was shlitcanned and this one opened up with an admonition of Jordan at the bottom -- I thought for our mental health's sake we weren't supposed to see our parents fighting?

Strange day, he must have been excited as hell and it made him loopy. This trailer must be 1:15 of sweet.

While we wait, anyone want to compare Verbal Warnings causeI got some doozies. (I kid, I kid!) inlove.gif

Edited by freshlaundryX

vicecitymayor

No you didn't'.

yes i did

sorry to double post, and to quote this pathetic chain, but this is a quite extraordinary display of plain immaturity. It honestly embarrasses me to be a part of this community when i read these sort of lies.

How old are you by the way? 5? 6?

MortifiedPenguin09
How is this any better than the one jordan "ruined" and why should he be punished for far less than anybody else is doing in here right now? Jordan is a respectable webmaster and contributing member and the only reason it caused a disturbance is because the other people don't know how to be mature or courteous or civil. This one deserves the lock just as much as the other one did.

to one penguin and another, i agree icon14.gif

No you didn't'.

yes i did

sorry to double post, and to quote this pathetic chain, but this is a quite extraordinary display of plain immaturity. It honestly embarrasses me to be a part of this community when i read these sort of lies.

He's waaaay older than that... He's like 8 dood!

Edit: WOoooOoOO I'm riding on the quote train!

No you didn't'.

yes i did

WOw dude it was a joke get a sense of humor...and yes im 5 year old almost 6..happy?

Do you love me? Are you playin' your love games with me, I just want to know what to do, cause I need your love alot, oh come on now. Do you love me? Are you playin' your love games with me, I just want to know what to do, cause I need your love alot, oh come on now.

Movin' too fast, this isn't a race. Baby, back off, and lower the pace now. Slow it down, give me some space, Movin' too fast, this isn't a race.

Not long now, fellas. Relax, doesn't matter who has or hasn't seen it! colgate.gif

CrocodileDundee

No you didn't'.

yes i did

It wasn't on your blog, You don't have a blog and You haven't watched the trailer.

EDIT: Don't joke about thing's like this, it's annoying and Not funny.

user posted image

freshlaundryX

I think these threads are a pre-emptive strike against anyone who thinks they are first-in-line to a dumb post about the new trailer. Its like that sticky paper you put up to catch flies.

I agree though, it is hardly official news or info.