3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Official Trailer 4 Discussion

jelly

user posted image

"Good Lord, What Are You doing" aka "Everyone's a Rat" is the 4th and final trailer of GTAIV before it's release date, which is set on 29 April 2008. To help avoid a mass clutter of different trailer topics, I decided to make this one as a dedicated trailer topic, to provide discussion, analysis, and awesomeness of the trailer as it is released.

The trailer is set to release 27 March 2008, rumored to be 10PM GMT, however this is not official. You can view the trailer on Rockstars official website, here. In the short hours after the trailer is released, it may also appear on Youtube, Gametrailers?, Gamespot, the Xbox LIVE marketplace, and many more.

Please use this topic for discussion leading up to and the release of the trailer. Speculation, questions, whatever!.

New topic, thanks Jordan, for ruining the old one. He won't be here with us for the trailer release, so please continue discussing whatever you were discussing before he barged in.

In the short hours after the trailer is released, it may also appear on Youtube, Gametrailers?, Gamespot, the Xbox LIVE marketplace, and many more.

I wonder how long it will take before it's available on Marketplace. Ten minutes or two hours?

In the short hours after the trailer is released, it may also appear on Youtube, Gametrailers?, Gamespot, the Xbox LIVE marketplace, and many more.

I wonder how long it will take before it's available on Marketplace. Ten minutes or two hours?

usually 20 mins

freshlaundryX

This might be the first time I actually wait to watch it on XBLA first. I would also like to add that I don't like Slamman at all for no reason whatsoever. At least, no reason that I can put my finger on. Well, there is the stupidity and PS3-pushing and that eerie picture, but other than that, I just can't figure it out. Hope this trailer is worth the wait.

MortifiedPenguin09

i hope this trailer will feature francis mcreary talking to niko, or show some funny bits with Roman lol.gif

Outer Haven
This might be the first time I actually wait to watch it on XBLA first. I would also like to add that I don't like Slamman at all for no reason whatsoever. At least, no reason that I can put my finger on. Well, there is the stupidity and PS3-pushing and that eerie picture, but other than that, I just can't figure it out. Hope this trailer is worth the wait.

Can you shut the f*ck up for 5 minutes?

Azzerwazzer

when the thing is actually up on R*'s site, how long do you think it will take to load due to all the people attempting to watch it at the same time?

user posted image

"Good Lord, What Are You doing" aka "Everyone's a Rat" is the 4th and final trailer of GTAIV before it's release date, which is set on 29 April 2008. To help avoid a mass clutter of different trailer topics, I decided to make this one as a dedicated trailer topic, to provide discussion, analysis, and awesomeness of the trailer as it is released.

The trailer is set to release 27 March 2008, rumored to be 10PM GMT, however this is not official. You can view the trailer on Rockstars official website, here. In the short hours after the trailer is released, it may also appear on Youtube, Gametrailers?, Gamespot, the Xbox LIVE marketplace, and many more.

Please use this topic for discussion leading up to and the release of the trailer. Speculation, questions, whatever!.

New topic, thanks Jordan, for ruining the old one. He won't be here with us for the trailer release, so please continue discussing whatever you were discussing before he barged in.

Ruined what? He just said 1:17... mad.gif

Outer Haven

Ruined what? He just said 1:17... mad.gif

No, he said he had the trailer and that he was uploading it. Then he said he decided not to. Then he said 1:17. Everyone went crazy after that and the thread exploded. So here is the new one.

And this idiot Bboighst48 keeps claiming he saw the trailer because he "knows where to look". Bullsh*t, get the hell out moron.

lol @ Jordan.

On-Topic. Nobody responded to my comment:

What if that guy in trailer 3 who says "Stop shooting people you maniac" says "Good Lord, What Are You doing" in this trailer?

Azzerwazzer

i guess i'm not going to get an answer guessed or not. *sigh*

oh well.

Outer Haven
I saw it. Turns out Niko is Russian after all. blush.gif

Good lord, look at this. Everyone is now claiming to have seen the trailer.

"Hye giuz, i saw teh trailre! it turnz 0ut [email protected] u plai as nikko f0r 3 minutz und th3n u plai as king kong!!!1"

RockstarFan

oh well.

A long ass time.

Easiest option is to wait a couple of hours and then watch the trailer. will load a lot faster.

When the last trailer came out, I was watching it on official website and it kept pausing every second to buffer and it took about an hour to load fully.

oh well.

Approximately about 40 minutes. suicidal.gif

On the first trailer I couldn't get on it until the morning, really cant wait to see this trailer, hope its a big one too tounge.gif

it says you can download Trailer 4 now on XBLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manhuntkotor

I saw it.  Turns out Niko is Russian after all.  blush.gif

"Hye giuz, i saw teh trailre! it turnz 0ut [email protected] u plai as nikko f0r 3 minutz und th3n u plai as king kong!!!1"

oh... you saw it too then?

pretty good twist, I must say!

I was surprised..

Edited by Manhuntkotor

Outer Haven

Yeah, and then Godzilla comes along and fights you, as King Kong, and then later it turns out you're on a movie set in Vice City. Oh sh*t revelation!

Manhuntkotor

Yeah, and then Godzilla comes along and fights you, as King Kong, and then later it turns out you're on a movie set in Vice City. Oh sh*t revelation!

you should have given it a *SPOILER ALERT*!

now people will know what is in the trailer..

gl hf dd gg

the trailer is already on the net *somewhere*... just have to know where to look. monocle.gif

however, mine was only 1:16

They must have given out there trailer to various sites because of what happened when the first trailer was released, there servers crashed.

Outer Haven

the trailer is already on the net *somewhere*... just have to know where to look.  monocle.gif

We know you didn't see it, so stop trying to gain attention. If you wanted actual attention you should post the link. Otherwise, shut the f*ck up.

I think I found the trailer on youtube, but it has been deleted:

*Taken down by fear of being hit over the head by a mod*

Edited by Goldey

the trailer is already on the net *somewhere*... just have to know where to look.  monocle.gif

We know you didn't see it, so stop trying to gain attention. If you wanted actual attention you should post the link. Otherwise, sh*t the f*ck up.

*taken down via request of mod*

RockstarFan
the trailer is already on the net *somewhere*... just have to know where to look. monocle.gif

suicidal.gif

Shut the f*ck up!

Anyway, the length of the trailer don't bother me as long as we get a load of cool stuff in it. 1st trailer wasn't long was it? It was enough to blow me away. Same with 2nd. 3rd trailer was 2 mins long and hell that blew me away too. But as I said it dont bother me as long as its f*cking awesome cool.gif