Single Player vs Multiplayer

Guess Who

There are a few similar threads, but I don't think there is one asking this question. Well, at least I hope not. tounge.gif

Just wondering what is your opinion on Multiplayer and exploring the map. Seeing as Single Player presents the map so it is divided up with areas can't be accessed straight away. Will you ruin the suprise of reaching it in Single Player by already exploring it in Multiplayer?

This may seem weird, but I'm not going to play on a Multiplayer server where there is a section of the map that I haven't already viewed in Single Player. I reckon one of the best parts of Single Player is the suprise of getting to discover a new section of land. Seeing it straight away on Multiplayer would just ruin the experience. confused.gif

Perhaps you can only play a certain part of the map when you've just started singleplayer, but i doupt it. I'll start with singleplayer and do some Multiplayer in between my gaming sessions.

Perhaps you can only play a certain part of the map when you've just started singleplayer, but i doupt it.

I'm not certain about this, but I remember reading somewhere that at the start of the single-player campaign, areas of the map are shut down because of 'terrorist threats'. I can't confirm this since I'm at work and can't surf most gaming websites, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did lock some areas, they did it in all of the GTA 3 series games.

Fuzzknuckles

I'm just going to stand in the same spot for about 4 hours a day, in multiplayer and single player.

I'm not even going to do the first mission.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Perhaps you can only play a certain part of the map when you've just started singleplayer, but i doupt it.

I'm not certain about this, but I remember reading somewhere that at the start of the single-player campaign, areas of the map are shut down because of 'terrorist threats'. I can't confirm this since I'm at work and can't surf most gaming websites, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did lock some areas, they did it in all of the GTA 3 series games.

No i'm speaking off the multiplayer maps. Because it would be a bit weird if you can roam the whole map in multiplayer.

I'm just going to stand in the same spot for about 4 hours a day, in multiplayer and single player.

I'm not even going to do the first mission.

Thanks I just had an "lol" moment from that.