what a f*ckt up night

Th00mz

Omg what a 'no life' dream i had tonight.

i had 2 dreams tonight, (This is 4 real!)

dream 1: The Nightmare.

I was getting gta 4, i was on a sort of e3 hall, and i wanted to play gta4,

but then. RED RING OF DEATH ffs, i looked everywhere to trade my xbox360 to another, but it were all elite's.

(Weird dream.)

dream 2:

I saw me playing gta4, the game looked F*cking ugly, but i was very exited, and in my dream i thought it was the beautifullest thing i 'v ever seen. It was like sanandreas but then super light textures, all white, and the hudd was very simpel, a very ugly font in white, with the gta font, and the health looked like a doornob :S omg.

This means i just can't stop thinking about gta4, but i'm a very social person..

Does this mean i have, No-Life? confused.gif

I to had a dream about GTA4 last night. It was a weird one byut cool!

I was in a hotel and had just bought GTA4 from play.com a week early. I was playin it with the new incar veiw!!!

Was super!!!!

Holy sh*t. Oh Lord, im sorry.

Anyways you know the game doesnt and wont look like sh*t. when you play the game, it will be as similar as the feeling of a V G N A.... Get it feel the gaps

Stunt Or Die Forever

Eastside

The Vigilante

[-Vice-Andreas-]

don't you mean last night? or did you wake up especially to come on gtaforums to tell us about it haha

ps3 user all the way

Fuggedaboudit

Whiskey Tango Foxthrot?

I had a dream last night aswell!?

I went on a trip to NYC, and i first thing when I arrived was going to a shop. There was a playable demo of GTA on PS3 so i played it in the store.... (Just like the demos such as motorstorm)...

Anyhow, after playing it I broke open the safetybox surrounding the console. And took the disc with me tounge.gif. Then I went into new york (Which was the same as the game...) But also with the same area restrictions and invisible walls...

So i didn't get far, but the graphics looked amazing... Like in Marble I saw shining bits... But as I said, I bumped into an invisible wall... So i returned it to the store hoping I could get further than the demo boundaries... (Which were really small, and you could't go onto main avenues and stuff...

Then I woke up...

Weird though, that We all dreamt about it Last night...

orly.gifcookie.gif

If your dreamin about GTA IV you probably should go see smone cos your probably not all there. LOL.

Watch this ill dream about IV tonight suicidal.gif

mar01006765

I had a dream about gta4 last night too. hehe. The dream after that was a normal one tho.

nah, it's because you are really anticipating the game mate. I actually think a lot of us had a dream that had something to do with GTA IV

Edited by fraggyy

I had a dream about gta4 last night too. hehe. The dream after that was a normal one tho.

What's a normal dream ? (for you)

About women? Cars? ...

OMG! I had a GTA IV dream last night too!

I can't remember any details, just that IV was part of the dream somehow...

i had 2 dreams tonight, (This is 4 real!)

but then. RED RING OF DEATH ffs, i looked everywhere to trade my xbox360 to another, but it were all elite's.

(Weird dream.)

dream 2:

I saw me playing gta4, the game looked F*cking ugly, but i was very exited, and in my dream i thought it was the beautifullest thing i 'v ever seen. It was like sanandreas but then super light textures, all white, and the hudd was very simpel, a very ugly font in white, with the gta font, and the health looked like a doornob :S omg.

This means i just can't stop thinking about gta4, but i'm a very social person..

Does this mean i have, No-Life? confused.gif

nah It dont mean you have no life, but it does mean you need to stop eating cheese and wanking over GTAIV before bedtime.

Calm down mister! colgate.gif

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

i had 2 dreams tonight,  (This is 4 real!)

but then.  RED RING OF DEATH ffs, i looked everywhere to trade my xbox360 to another, but it were all elite's.

(Weird dream.)

dream 2:

Does this mean i have, No-Life?  confused.gif

nah It dont mean you have no life, but it does mean you need to stop eating cheese and wanking over GTAIV before bedtime.

LOL colgate.gif , True true i'll stop doing that before bed. the game informer mag was kinda getting sticky sad.gif

user posted image
You're making me angry..You won't like me when I'm Angry!

my dream last night was pretty sweet. it was kinda set like bully but i has a clear visual of the new hood and it was like this:

the map was a small square at the bottom right of the screen with armout round the top and health round the bottom.

there was another square top centre which was like an alert box. it would notify you of police activity and people ringing the police and such. stars were under this box and very small and hard to tell when they were flashing. no weapons or cash in this. i was on a school field kicking the crap out of a kid when my alert box was flashing and notified me of some women behid a fence ringing the police after me. sure enough a police car pulled up and the officers were directing each other about to get me. i just bashed the controller sprinting out but the radar was showing cops everywhere. round every corner. it had the visual thing and i tired to get out of the line of sight but it was impossible. i woke before i found out if i got caught or not.

the reason im not like, "oooh my god i dreamt about gta iv last night!!!!" is cus i obviously have let this game take over all thoughts and am a regular dreamer of gta iv so im use to it.

jeez that was a load of bollox.

Edited by waggy44

TPT Noodles

but then.  RED RING OF DEATH ffs, i looked everywhere to trade my xbox360 to another, but it were all elite's.

(Weird dream.)

dream 2:

LOL colgate.gif , True true i'll stop doing that before bed. the game informer mag was kinda getting sticky sad.gif

LOLness

(Weird dream.)

dream 2:

LMAO hahah colgate.gif

i dont have dreams when i play gtaIV,

but i have alot of dreams when i do similar things to that of the main protagonist playing gta4.

eg. hijacking cars, running away from cops, stealing, etc.

redemption10

lol i havnt had a dream about it you probably only had one because you have been thinking about it

i had a dream too about a 1 mounth ago about gta 4 too i entered in rockstar office they saw me and i was like plz let me play gta IV i want it so much i have the whole collection when one guy came to me and gave me a beta cd i was OMG i putted the Cd no my ps3and the game was so perfect i was like killing people stealing some cars there was in the trailer i was about to look in the map for one mission when my father woke up me for going to school and i was F*CKKKKKKKKKKK shut up will ya? lol was a crazy and good dream!

I can't say I've ever dreamt of GTA a specific game, but that whole '....smuggled people....sold people' is a recurring motif. He actually sold PEOPLE. That's beast in a way.