Police realism!

Jobbie

I have see alot of topics about how the police will chase you and how good tha AI will be and stuff. I only have one thing to say

Cops 'n' robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The multiplayer mode will give the cops ultimate AI!!!!

Some of them will be almost human!

Obviously, Considering it will be humans playing the cops. confused.gif

LOL smile.gif

Obviously, Considering it will be humans playing the cops. confused.gif

NOOO!!!!! your kiddin!!!

suicidal.gif

LOL funny, ultimate AI. Well considering that cops n' robbers will be online the AI is gonna be human like, well useless my monkey plays it. confused.gif

user posted image
You're making me angry..You won't like me when I'm Angry!

SantiagoDomingo

You aren't very smart are you? Go bash your head on a wall for a few minutes, perhaps some brain cells will re-align.

You aren't very smart are you?  Go bash your head on a wall for a few minutes, perhaps some brain cells will re-align.

Yhea I know that, maybe your the dumb one for not understanding the sarcasm.

What I ment was if you dont think that the AI of the cops in single player are gonna be good then you can just go and play cops 'n' robbers, where you are playing against real ppl.

Sinister747

It's ok.. i understand your dry, gritty sarcasm.. just practice a bit.. i don't think anyone found it funny.. blush.gif

You aren't very smart are you?  Go bash your head on a wall for a few minutes, perhaps some brain cells will re-align.

What I ment was if you dont think that the AI of the cops in single player are gonna be good then you can just go and play cops 'n' robbers, where you are playing against real ppl.

please learn how to spell.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Sinister747
Sarcasm works a lot better when it is funny.

Personally.. thats my favorite type of sarcasm.. confused.gif

hitterhunter

i read rockstar have their own staff of gameplayers. you can play your one player game online, and all the cops in ur game will be real people employed to chase u and find u.

the only downfall is, u have to pay monthly if u want to complete ur one player game online. but it's like 5 bucks a month. i think thats a great idea. it'll make police chases really complex. and real.

i read rockstar have their own staff of gameplayers. you can play your one player game online, and all the cops in ur game will be real people employed to chase u and find u.

the only downfall is, u have to pay monthly if u want to complete ur one player game online. but it's like 5 bucks a month. i think thats a great idea. it'll make police chases really complex. and real.

no.

SantiagoDomingo

I wouldn't accentuate anything with bold letters unless I was sure I knew it was spelled correctly. Artificial.

I wouldn't accentuate anything with bold letters unless I was sure I knew it was spelled correctly.  Artificial.

oh my god, I'm so, so, sooooo sorry! please forgive me!! because the spelling was realy the importat point.

He's talking about himself - he's trying to say that when he's playing as a cop, the intelligence will be almost human - almost, but not quite.

You aren't very smart are you? Go bash your head on a wall for a few minutes, perhaps some brain cells will re-align.

This sort of posting accomplishes nothing, if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread please don't reply at all, regardless of how you feel about the original poster or the subject matter.

SantiagoDomingo

This sort of posting accomplishes nothing, if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread please don't reply at all, regardless of how you feel about the original poster or the subject matter.

Even though the original post was a sad attempt at sarcasm? I don't see why this thread is still here.

After reading the extremely insightful comments made in this thread, I am 100% confident that societies of the future will be propelled by the gee-knee-ous (note the blatancy) qualities present in this topic.

p.s. on a second note: Dear illiterate fans of GTA 4. Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0+ has a built in spell-check for human beings (and chimps) who cannot spell words in the English language properly. The spell check is an excellent tool that quickly identifies spelling mistakes, so that you don't have to (but, it's not like you would have found them in the first place).

You may not think that spelling/grammar are important, but you should really re-read your posts and recognize how big of a douche nozzle you look like when you misspell things such as artificial.

What sarcasm? You sounded like the usual dumba$$ who creates a topic just because; I mean was this really necessary?

Edited to add: OT: Cop AI has always been crappy- for me that was part of the fun because they were like Lemmings...get it?

Edited by RONIN1191