Trailer 4 Question

pernunz

Hey people,

Tried searching for this but haven't come up with anything

When the 4th trailer is available on the R* website, will it simultaneuosly be available to download from the Xbox 360 Marketplace?

If so, will it just be gold members or silver members?

Thanks in Advance

Well, most likely. confused.gif Silver members can download just about anything. Gold is for mostly playing online.

SovietWarrior42

I got it where when I download on my computer, I can watch it on the 360 too. So, really it doesn't matter.

GTA3Freak-2001

I am pretty sure the Gold Member thing only applies to demos and content rather then trailers so yeah like previous trailers this one should be on the Marketplace.

If anything, gold members might have bandwidth priority for the download. Won't make too much of a difference.

The LIVE media servers, PSN servers, and Rockstar's servers are going to be HAMMERED tounge.gif

Yeh thats what I thought xeno, so I was thinking microsoft server would have the most bandwidth.

The reason I asked about gold/silver was that recently a "free" track pack for guitar hero 3 was released, but it was available to download only by Gold members until about a week or so, but now its available for silver members.

Thanks

wutangblade
Yeh thats what I thought xeno, so I was thinking microsoft server would have the most bandwidth.

The reason I asked about gold/silver was that recently a "free" track pack for guitar hero 3 was released, but it was available to download only by Gold members until about a week or so, but now its available for silver members.

Thanks

Yeah, gold members get priority over silver members for demo's etc like the mod said. It's just a ploy to get people to pay for gold

I think I read the trailer will be online tonight at 22:00pm GMT

Thanks

Yeah, gold members get priority over silver members for demo's etc like the mod said. It's just a ploy to get people to pay for gold

I think I read the trailer will be online tonight at 22:00pm GMT

Actually, about 95 to 100% of the Demos can be downloaded with a Silver account. Gold is mostly for buying movies, "Un-Free" DLC, and playing multiplayer online.

Silver members can't download anything until it has been avaliable for gold members for a week

Silver members can't download anything until it has been avaliable for gold members for a week

So you're telling me you wouldn't wait a week to play a free demo of a game that won't come out until about a month?...

Demos usually get released a week from the games release anyway. confused.gif

So you're telling me you wouldn't wait a week to play a free demo of a game that won't come out until about a month?...

...no I'm saying that the trailer will be available to silver members on April 4th

...no I'm saying that the trailer will be available to silver members on April 4th

Okay...But you can still watch it on your computer. Ppl might just want it to be on their 360, so a wait shouldn't be a problem. confused.gif But most ppl will get a Gold Account to play online anyway.

it is 7.10 pm on thursday here in the land of OZ lol, we are so singled-out. All our games are 90-100 USD and the only positive thing we get is being a couple of hours ahead of you and we don't get it earlier. cryani.gif

Jokes, it would NEVER happen. I know.