Australian GTA IV Clans

DjMiikkii

hey well im looking for aussie GTA IV clans i can join, screw the other ones i dont want any lagg or anything plus if ur a aussie playing wit aussies are better! message me if there are any out there lol

i'd like an Australian clan aswell smile.gif

Well there you go, the two of you should work one setting up an Aussie clan.

i'd like an Australian clan aswell smile.gif

anyone else u no that is a aussie that wants to start a clan, gather them up. i seriously dont want lagg if i play online. even if we dont make a aussie clan, we can still vs eachother in multiplayer which will stil be good!

count me in smile.gif

my Live tag is my username here smile.gif

kool, well i cant add anyone yet i sent my xbox in to get repaired, rrod sad.gif. if anyone is interested in making a aussie clan id be happy to help, but i havent got alot of time during the week so theres no point me being the "boss" of a clan. lol

anyone know if il still be able to log into xbox live and all that stuff wen they send it bak?

Edited by DjMiikkii

Great Saiyaman

im an aussie id join an australian based gta iv clan, my aussie friends would to...

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

if anyone wants to add me on xbox live my gamercard thing is HolyMichael080 i wont be on for a while its getting repaired

I haven't got a nextgen console yet, but I'm planning on getting a ps3, should have one soon (if I can find a good used 60 gig one,The 40 gig is sh*t)

truthspitta

I'm not really into clans although it would be a good idea for Aussies to exchange Gamertags/PS3ID's prior to the release of GTAIV.In that case my 360 gamertag is 'BinJuice82'.I don't have a PS3 as my ex stole it when she moved out... angry.gif

I would definitely play with you guys. I kinda like the idea of just having an aussie server, not a clan server.

Grand Theft Rockstar

Im making a gang and most of the members (in fact I think all of them are aussie) and we are called Riders of the Storm. Got to the 1st page it should be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe all the Aussies, Should Just drop their Gamertags here then. I Love having a lag free game.

My 360 gamertag is GarrickM. Im gonna add some of you's now.

• 2 weeks later...
Shadow_Sword

There's a clan that I'm in called Excluded Knights.

All of the members are aussie, and I'm sure the leader would welcome any other Australian gamers.

It's on the 2nd page called "(Exk) Excluded Knights"

It's for both PS3 and Xbox 360, so join aussies!!

Ir0nSoldier

Actually i may only have the fully working GTA:IV AUSSIE Based Clan for all i can see.. The one you mentioned only really got two replies plus i don't think they own a website.

Check this out if your a aussie and interested in a GTA AUS Clan.

www.gtaiv-auclan.proboards81.com

CarbonKnight

EDIT: OH SH*T Didn't Notice Shadow_Sword already posted ,anyway theres a link here to

I'm an Aussie and i have started a clan if you would like to join?

here : [ExK] Excluded Knights

Edited by CarbonKnight