GamePlay

Grand Theft Mike

Grand Theft Mike

Hey, New here. but i have question, when will R* release some gameplay footage? cause in past like Gta Vice city. gameplay preview, and even in GTA SA you seen sh*t load of preivews, CJ blowing up a heli.

But to point, I don't want to see trailers. i want to see some GAMEPLAY ACTION!

Sorry if i'm being a 100% douch. suicidal.gif

Damn I thought it was another one of those leaked gameplay footage video topics but to answear your question, there won't be any "actural" gameplay video's untill the game is realesed.

Edit, and welcome by the way. colgate.gif

Edited by jonny_zoo

Grand Theft Mike
Damn I thought it was another one of those leaked gameplay footage video topics but to answear your question, there won't be any "actural" gameplay video's untill the game is realesed.

Thank you for the help, But i wonder why R* isnt going to release gameplay footage like other gta games. notify.gif

Thank you for the help, But i wonder why R* isnt going to release gameplay footage like other gta games. notify.gif

It's hard to say what is, and isn't gameplay footage. I, for one, believe that all of the trailers had gameplay footage. Just with different angles, and no HUD.

It's hard to say what is, and isn't gameplay footage. I, for one, believe that all of the trailers had gameplay footage. Just with different angles, and no HUD.

He is talking about actural gameplay eg: mission play, running around the city ect and to answear the question asked before by the topic creater, they wouldent realese gameplay footage (other then possibly the trailers) is because it would ruin the suprise of the game basicly, they want GTA fans to get exited and buy the game and if people see too much it would possibly decrease sales.

Grand Theft Mike

He is talking about actural gameplay eg: mission play, running around the city ect and to answear the question asked before by the topic creater, they wouldent realese gameplay footage (other then possibly the trailers) is because it would ruin the suprise of the game basicly, they want GTA fans to get exited and buy the game and if people see too much it would possibly decrease sales.

Thanks again Jonny cool.gif

Well seeing all gameplay for sa made me super hyped lol.

I doubt that gameplay footage would drop sales. Also if that were so there would have been no GP in the trailers for the other games. Just because it doesn't have a HUD or it isn't an actual mission doesn't mean its not gameplay. When CJ was walking down grove street in SA's trailer that was gameplay, but how would you even know if it was a mission? Actually they already have released gameplay footage...Niko shooting the AK with the bag, running into the gas station, that all looked like GP to me.

I doubt that gameplay footage would drop sales. Also if that were so there would have been no GP in the trailers for the other games. Just because it doesn't have a HUD or it isn't an actual mission doesn't mean its not gameplay. When CJ was walking down grove street in SA's trailer that was gameplay, but how would you even know if it was a mission? Actually they already have released gameplay footage...Niko shooting the AK with the bag, running into the gas station, that all looked like GP to me.

I get what your saying here, the trailers would be gameplay, any gameplay footage with the hud or whatever probely won't pop up untill after the game is realesed, thats what I was trying to say before.

We've seen tons of gameplay in the trailers. Most driving, fighting, shooting scenes are obviously gameplay just from cinematic angles.

But I think you have to wait for IGN, Gamespot etc to post actual hud and everything see it as you see it gameplay.

I get what your saying here, the trailers would be gameplay, any gameplay footage with the hud or whatever probely won't pop up untill after the game is realesed.

Yeh, R* won't have to put up gameplay footage after release becauce videos will be crowding the internet at least 5 minutes after launch.

I get what your saying here, the trailers would be gameplay, any gameplay footage with the hud or whatever probely won't pop up untill after the game is realesed.

Yeh, R* won't have to put up gameplay footage after release becauce videos will be crowding the internet at least 5 minutes after launch.

Hell yeah, after GTA IV is realesed I'll be off the internet untill I compleate GTA IV.

To avoid spoiler videos and spoiler threads.