Rampage icon will not re-appear

The Killa

user posted image

The rampage is supposed to be here, in between those container garages. Number 4 on this map:

user posted image

After I failed the rampage, the icon no longer appears. I tried saving and quitting with no avail. I tried leaving Portland, driving all the way to SSV and back to try a "soft respawn" but it still didn't work.

Am I experiencing a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

this is normal. if you fail a rampage, it respawns to a different location. iirc, the rampge you are looking for should be located in that long alleyway near the location of a police bribe.

edit: here's the location: user posted image

for each rampage has two locations. if you fail the first one, it respawns to its second location. if you fail the second one, it respawns to its first, and after that its vice versa. if you don't want to look for the rampge you failed, reload your game.

Edited by mtrcso

Thanks for that, got that rampage.

Now, uh, I failed number 11 in Staunton, any idea where that would be? Looked all over the general area (the rampage was originally outside the church graveyard.)

Now, uh, I failed number 11 in Staunton, any idea where that would be? Looked all over the general area (the rampage was originally outside the church graveyard.)

here's the 2nd location for rampage 11: user posted image

Its located in bedford point behind a couple bushes next to the stairs on your right, its the place where you have to go in Kingdom Come and Grand Theft Auto (for the stinger).

Edited by mtrcso

Okay, thanks guys.

I guess for now on I'll actually save before attempting a rampage.

In the good old Demarst's site the rampages were displayed in the help maps with their two locations and with a explaining how to pass them easier.