Brian O'Toole

Are you going to buy the guide?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the guide?

• Yes
    • No
    • Peanuts

Brian O'Toole

I'm not sure if I will yet, but I surely wouldn't read ahead to the ending.

EDIT: Thank you Mercie.

Edited by Brian O'Toole

I'll pick i up after I finish the story. If they released a guide that had only the miscellaneous info (everything except the story walk through), I'd pick it up day-one.

CaptainDude Posted on Mar 27 2008, 02:28

game guide is for pussies 

GameGuides are for Completionists... of which I am one.. preorder'd my GameGuide with my SE version of GTAIV.. it comes one day after I get my IV and I wont read any sections apart from the Weapons, Vehicles and Multiplayer, Maybe the charecter background section although that could lead to me finding out about a unknown charecter early which I wouldnt like confused.gif

CaptainDude

GameGuides are for Completionists... of which I am one.. preorder'd my GameGuide with my SE version of GTAIV.. it comes one day after I get my IV and I wont read any sections apart from the Weapons, Vehicles and Multiplayer, Maybe the charecter background section although that could lead to me finding out about a unknown charecter early which I wouldnt like confused.gif

sorry dude confused.gif , i was thinking of the people who use it for complete the single story mode, not for your intentions, i'm sorry

Note: "the people who use it for complete the single story mode" are pussies

Capricornus

No. I will not be getting one. I prefer to do things on my own. I love the challenge/complexity of things.

caprisig.jpg

are you crazy this will be THE GTA GAME of course i wanna buy it i want all 100% no backing off no questions asked no anything....i will make it....pray for me jkssssss

I will buy one just for my gta collection and for the unique stunts.

Brian O'Toole

That's the only part I'd read until I complete the game

I probably will, if I can find it. Just in-case I get stuck. Much easier to access than an internet page which could spoil things too ph34r.gif. Just won't read too far and spoil it though.

Brian O'Toole
Ok, who's the tard that added peanuts?

tounge2.gif

Mercie did, thank you for the poll!

peanuts.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

sorry dude confused.gif , i was thinking of the people who use it for complete the single story mode, not for your intentions, i'm sorry

Note: "the people who use it for complete the single story mode" are pussies

lol whats wrong with needing help? I'm sure lots of people here will be checking these forums for help on certain hard missions. It takes a real man to accept help....

i won't get it because all GTA's so far i can complete apart from vice city (i was stuck on the last mission)

I will not buy it initially. But I will but it after I finish the game once. So I can go through again with it and I like to buy guides for my favorite games for collection purposes.

Hell no that shows your like the n00biest of elite n00bs out <<<< Haha biggrin.gif

I rather complete it all by my self smile.gif Ive gave my self a task i will have 1 week to complete smile.gif

Hell no that shows your like the n00biest of elite n00bs out        <<<< Haha biggrin.gif

/me shakes his head disappointingly and prepares for sarcasm

Yeah... cause only the "n00biest of n00bs" had to have a guide to find all the tags/photo spots/horseshoes and oysters to 100% San Andreas... d00rks. mercie_blink.gif

I will, but I wont read anything related to the story.

Basically, I'll be reading Multiplayer, Maps, Unique Stunts, etc.

I cant see the point in buying a guide, unless you get really reallystuck at a part.

Its like buying a model plane, and when you open the box,someones already made the plane for you

Smokin Hobbit

I would buy it, mch easier to read and access than some internet page but I really just don't want to. Well, I would if I saw it somewhere and I'm just like "Sure, whatever" but don't really need it. ph34r.gif