k-jah radio

roninproductionsuk

roninproductionsuk

k jaah is by far the most under rated radio station on gta3 (dub music is the perfect soundtrack to portland at nite or when its raining). does anyone agree with me? i just think its down to dub not relly being a commercial form of music, unlike hip hop or rock

Funnily enough, I was listening to the Scientist when I opened this topic.

Needless to say, it's one of my favourite radios. Gold through and through.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

I don't like K-Jah but I have all the songs from it on my PC. If someone wants them PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

love k-jah cool.gif "ohh your scaring me now mr scientist!"

I hate the K-Jah on GTA 3, but on Liberty City Stories and San Andreas it's actually a pretty good station... LCS's one being the best.

Flesh-n-Bone

Probably I dislike all of the music they put in GTA3 and LCS. Let's just say that.

Probably I dislike all of the music they put in GTA3 and LCS. Let's just say that.

Keep your opinion for yourself! K-Jah is not good but there are few great radio stations.

Flesh-n-Bone

Keep your opinion for yourself! K-Jah is not good but there are few great radio stations.

Well I'm only a rap fan so that station they put was a disgrace as the representative hip hop station. At least put some good hip hop like Nas if it's East Coast. Not Royce da 5 9 or Nature, too underground and I'm not say these two are sh!t.

Well I'm only a rap fan so that station they put was a disgrace as the representative hip hop station. At least put some good hip hop like Nas if it's East Coast. Not Royce da 5 9 or Nature, too underground and I'm not say these two are sh!t.

I think that this is the problem. You listen only rap. I like Royce Da 5'9'' but you don't. Everybody have different opinion for the rappers. But if you listened trance and drum & bass (not only rap) you would love the radiostations.

Flesh-n-Bone

I think that this is the problem. You listen only rap. I like Royce Da 5'9'' but you don't. Everybody have different opinion for the rappers. But if you listened trance and drum & bass (not only rap) you would love the radiostations.

Well I use my own soundtrack and for some reason the default radio's never play but there's no use of them anyways.

Eh. 5'9", P.U..agallah...rockstar searched out talented underground artists rather than just give you some something more along the norm. Tracks were fire as well.

as for K JAH. f*ckin brilliant..but then id already been bumping Scientist for years. Honestly, when i think of GTA (and it was an immense experience) i think of K JAH and how shocked i was that Scientist was on it. Fair play Rockstar.

"this is the curse of the mummy" - guess what I mean by that

you have an allergy to pineapple

Wk9SHNI.png

The Horror Is Alive

I hate K-Jah. Sounds wierd. confused.gif

I can't say that I like much reggae music. In fact, K-Jah and Double Clef FM were the only radio stations in GTA3 that I rarely found myself listening to.

Steve Crook
I can't say that I like much reggae music. In fact, K-Jah and Double Clef FM were the only radio stations in GTA3 that I rarely found myself listening to.

K-Jah and Double Clef are the ones I prefer in GTA III icon14.gif

Much better (IMO) that all that ©rap and electronic stuff that most of the other stations play

Steve

Kjah I always listened to since I've owned the game. That smooth raggae dub sound is nice to cruise around too. I hate most of the radio stations, Head Radio is annoying.

I think that youlike exactly those two radio stations that are the most underrated from the GTA3 players. But everybody like different music so I don't have to reproach my oppinion.

People just dont get dub. You need to give it time.

Its also pointless listening to it, and trying to appreciate it, unless its on some bass heavy speakers.

Wk9SHNI.png

• 1 month later...
Wanted Assailant

Besides the talk show, Chatterbox, K-jah is one of my favorite radio stations in GTA III. It has that drum and bass, and the dark feel. It makes you wanna play it at night time in LC, and just crusing around in a moderate speed car(Idaho, Yardie Lobo).

Scientist is a dub genius!

My other favorites are Double Cleff FM(classical music owns) and MSX FM(it's perfect music when you're on a timed mission like Payday for Ray).

MSX FM has that upbeat bass and drum that gets you pumped up in timed missions.

Double Cleff FM basicly fo it's beautiful classic music. I listened to this all day in Portland. Too bad R* didn't add Mozart.

After all of these, I barely listen to any other music on the soundtrack since they're horrible.

I occasionally listen to Flashback and I only like old school hip hop(Playback FM).

Flesh-n-Bone

I like hip hop such as Radio Los Santos and Double Cleff is the worst radio I've ever heard, it just sounds depressing with that opera crap. K-Jah is great though.

Guerilla85
I like hip hop such as Radio Los Santos and Double Cleff is the worst radio I've ever heard, it just sounds depressing with that opera crap. K-Jah is great though.

lol i love double cleff, and its not opera also. opera is fat women singing on stage, that stuff on the radio is called classical music.

anyways, I love radio los santos also, but this is gta3

I LOVED kjah so much, reggae is the best music for gta3 IMO, also I don't quite understand why ANYONE listens to MSX....

I thought rockstar added msx as a joke, because that station doesn't play music, it plays bad techno with HORRIBLE vocals which are impossible to comprehend...sorry to insult anyone who likes it though, i just can't understand why rockstar chose that music.

My other favorites would be flash/flashback?

Gotta love that cheesy scarface 80's music

SHES ON FIIIIIRE FIREE FIRRE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREE

lol..

Claude GTA3

lol i love double cleff, and its not opera also. opera is fat women singing on stage, that stuff on the radio is called classical music.

anyways, I love radio los santos also, but this is gta3

I LOVED kjah so much, reggae is the best music for gta3 IMO, also I don't quite understand why ANYONE listens to MSX....

I thought rockstar added msx as a joke, because that station doesn't play music, it plays bad techno with HORRIBLE vocals which are impossible to comprehend...sorry to insult anyone who likes it though, i just can't understand why rockstar chose that music.

My other favorites would be flash/flashback?

Gotta love that cheesy scarface 80's music

SHES ON FIIIIIRE FIREE FIRRE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREE

lol..

MSX f*cking ruled, it was fast paced and great for car chases. I hate K-JAH, it's retarded, never listened trough it, I mean, if it was Reggae, where is Bob f*cking Marley? It's called Drum 'N' Bass, and it isn't even related to Techno. The "bad vocal" is live MC-ing, which mean you can't write your songs or anything, you think of them on the spot, and it doesn't rhyme. If it was a joke, Rockstar wouldn't put it in GTA: LCS then, would they?

Double Clef also really enhances the Mafia feel in the game, not really my taste, but I like it.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Guerilla85

Like I said, im sorry if I offended people who like msx, i just don't understand and probably never will, sorry hun.

but your right, double cleff makes the game feel like a mafia game, gta3 is king of that.

Claude GTA3

It's koo'

I listened K-jah a bit, but I don't like it cause it's very slow paced.

You should listen to Pendulum & The Freestylers - Black Tarantula

^ Best Reggae ever ^

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Guerilla85

Cool, maybe I will give them a listen, thanks!

I loved the slow-paced music kjah had, I would just drive around chinatown with it blasting...I remember those good old days of 2002 with ps2 playing with my brother and he always ripped the controller out of my hand and he played sad.gif heh, ironic how now I have my own ps3 and gta4 so tounge.gif to my brother

Flesh-n-Bone

MSX rules, I love it's fast-paced drum n' bass freestyles, good for time missions that makes you drive faster!

Guerilla85

well, you sort of think your driving faster because the music is pumping you up, but I guess in your own minds it feels faster, I got the same feeling when listening to Flock of seagulls - I Ran in VC

now when that song comes on in VC i feel like im going 300 mph biggrin.gif

<3