GTA Map Leaked

Tarks

Map was supposedly leaked, but in order to stop this just being another quick thread I'm going to try and post more information.

*Removed*

*** = I have no clue atm

Getting around in Liberty City deciphered thanks to MJ2K

Everyone is on the move in Liberty City and getting around is not for the faint-hearted. Served by five bridges, a sophisticated subway system and the best taxi service in the world, there are lots of ways to get from A to B. Tours by helicopter and boat are also available for those wanting to take in the most scenic parts of the city such as Middle Park or Hapiness island. For those wanting to drive themselves, countless vehicles are there for the taking on the streets of Liberty City. By land, air or water, you will find a solution to beat the rush-hour traffic.

By walking

Liberty City is first and foremost a walking city. The locas are open and friendly, until you get in their way and then they will turn on you like a pitbull. Walking is also the only way to discover all the hidden spots and details of Liberty City. We encourage you to get up-close and xxxxxxxxx with is fine city. Appearance can be deceptive from a distance.

By Taxi

Haling a taxi can be a xxx art and sometimes you have to pay xxxxxx especially in rush hour. Liberty City's famous yellow cabs remain one of the quikest and easiest ways to get you to your destination on time. Taxis will pull over at the sound of a whistle and then you can listen to the radio ...... through traffic with a mobile phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

By Car Service

When that one lunchtime pint turns into...

Call your cousin Roman and he will send out a car to pick you up.

That is what family is for.

By Subway

Liberty City has one of the most efficient subway systems in the world. Trains run 24/7, connect you to all four boroughs and you are never far from a station

Just stand clear of the closing doors, avoid eye and body contact and try not to ... too much about why your xxxx is xxxx.

By Car and Motorcycle

There are a lot of way to get your hand on a vehicle in Liberty City, you just have to use your initiative. Driving is the best way to get to grips with a metropolis of this size. Liberty City

By Boat and Helicopter

The best views of Liberty City .... Avoid the traffic jams by flying

Bohan

The Bohan Medical & Dental center. Also, please keep in mind that every neighbourhood in Bohan believes that it invented hip-hop so, in the interests of self preservation please try to *** the locals

Edited by Tarks

New to me

*Removed*

We know, several threads have already been locked.

Edited by Ottae

I belive some one already posted this, but yes, it is very new and most likely legit.

Apparantly these pics keep getting removed from every website, so I advise you to save them!

They'll do everything to make a thread these days, were you not aware of all the other "OMG MAP LeAkEd!! 1337 omfG! 11!!" threads ?

A member has them saved and on his site, look through the locked topics. They're there. This will get locked in a minute and your link will be removed.

When will people start using search?

Even adamcs said please don't post these images again. And the big topic was locked.

Just search.

/thread

Spider-Vice

The map is true but it has been banned from R*. Just like the MultiPlayer ones.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Apologies, just logged on and saw them there, did a quick forum scan and couldn't see a thread bursting with views etc, I'll hang my head in shame for posting another omg map topic but to be fair it seems like a few more people got to see something they wanted (and nothing that they wouldn't when they opened the box).

Spider-Vice
Just like the MultiPlayer ones.

What?

MP screens.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

f*ckS SAKE Im relli pissed off I saw the actual map now... I always like waiting until release day...

How were they able to get it early?

Printing Company ... ?

The first game (Mastergame or something) that is finished which they will use tomake more copies?

A guy that was paid by Rockstar to play the game and leaked it?

... quite a few possibilities

They are actually real because they are being removed. Just leave it and wait for release.

f*ckS SAKE Im relli pissed off I saw the actual map now... I always like waiting until release day...

The thread is quite clear, if you didn't have the self restraint then I suggest you lock the internet away till after release.

HushBull <3rdEye>
How were they able to get it early?

With their butts...eww sigh.gif

GamerShotgun

I hope the game isn't going to be delayed again.. just because some idiots have released this map confused.gif

HushBull <3rdEye>
I hope the game isn't going to be delayed again.. just because some idiots have released this map confused.gif

As some kind of punishment?

Rockstar as my mommy, I don't think so. Unless they wanna be... moto_whistle.gif

Yeah because THAT makes sence. dozingoff.gif

This isn't like Half Life 2, R* don't need an excuse to take longer to develop the game.

gamesnooper

Rockstar does not want these images posted. I received the following email from them:

Hey guys,

As some of you may already know, un-authorized photos of the official Grand Theft Auto IV map have been posted on the Internet. We would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from posting these images on your sites or forums. As I’m sure most of you already know, we prefer not to release assets such as this ahead of time, since we want the fans to discover these types of things on their own while playing the game. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated, and as always if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email us

Edited by gamesnooper

Looks insane! How come the subway map is only on 1 island? Or is that what New York is like? Also, does anyone know if overground trains are in the game as well?

Sorry, I like my trains! I really can't wait for this game!

Rockstar does not want these images posted. I received the following email from them:

Hey guys,

As some of you may already know, un-authorized photos of the official Grand Theft Auto IV map have been posted on the Internet. We would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from posting these images on your sites or forums. As I’m sure most of you already know, we prefer not to release assets such as this ahead of time, since we want the fans to discover these types of things on their own while playing the game. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated, and as always if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email us

Why would they email you in particular?