Assets / Businesses / Side Missions

PhilWillKill

PhilWillKill

I did a little search and couldn't find a similar topic although I'm sure it has probs been discussed before, anyway...

I was wondering since GTA VC there have been several asset/business side-missions available after a certain "chunk" of the game had been completed. I haven't played LCS or VCS so can't say whether they featured in those versions.

I really liked the asset missions and my faves are the car dealership missions, which once completed give you a showroom building and in the case of VC a huge garage capable of storing large® vehicles in not to mention several of them.

Personally I'm hoping in IV they will return and thinking about that certain screenshot here with the car dealership/garage with the Aston, Porsche and Lambo. I'm hoping we will eventually become owner of it and have access to those beasts (even tho we cud just steal them if we wanted to). sigh.gif

Finally I was just remembering in VC at least, when you delivered a certain batch of vehicles it delivered an appropriate "unique" car into the showroom ala that Nascar, dune buggy etc. Hope that's in IV too! turn.gif

I was wondering would you like to see the asset missions again in IV? Do you like these missions? What was/were you favourite asset mission(s)? monocle.gif

Thanks

PhilWillKill
No, there is no asset missions.

Noooo, do u know this for definite? If so then I am going to go and suicidal.gif

Noooo, do u know this for definite? If so then I am going to go and suicidal.gif

confirmed in numerous interviews imo

PhilWillKill

confirmed in numerous interviews imo

bugger I am heartily disappointed icon13.gif

maybe instead of asset missions there will be endorsement missions where Niko does Bud Light commercials.

PhilWillKill

Can anyone point me in the direction of the interview/preview that confirmed that asset missions are no longer in GTA

sad.gif

mudderfudder

its a bit gutting but they did get a little silly, i know where running round a city killingg popel but some were just annoying, id prefer it to be more real, maybe do something to help a business but not make it our own