Gta IV 1 Page Article

CreebA

Nuts (English Mens Mag) apparently had a hands-on of GTA and there is an article in the 21 - 27 march 2008 issue

Mostly old info but 1 or 2 new bits

"Movie like explosions/cut-scenes"

"18 radio stations including, 80's to modern hip hop"

"When in a cab you can switch to 'movie' mode"

"The game is filled with brilliant details, E.G if you drive your 2 seater sports car over a fire hydrant it hurls you into the air"

"The pigeon shooting game is called 'Rats With Wings"

"They kept getting calls from a girl called Michelle who was keen to 'hook up' but R* denied them from replying, saying the level wasnt ready yet"

"In drive by shooting mode you get to blast baddies from 'all angles'"

"When Niko 'cops it' the Scorsese style direction kicks in and the colour changes to black and white as he sinks to his knees then fades to black"

"Over 50 hours of gameplay and '18 player online' battles"

No new screens, but theres the new info

Im quite weary about the sports car bit mercie_blink.gif

Have fun

Oh and i came back from a five day holiday from New York yesterday and if R* has captured Manhattan, i will be so amazed as it is unbelivable!! biggrin.gif

Edited by CreebA

some old,

16 online not 18.

Nuts is a bit Sh*t so i wudnt be suprised if they got it wrong, its very unprofessional

including, 80's to modern hip hop" Hope so

Yeah biggrin.gif

Also, if a mod could put the fact that it came from Nuts, it will be appreciated

"modern hip hop" oh god, please, no.

Id rather hip hop than rap, there better be some Common in there

Im hopin they have the best of vice city in the 80's radio

Yay! Modern hip hop! biggrin.gif

I hope to see some Akon, Jay-z, Common, Dipset and others! I think Common's song People would fit GTA IV very well.

a few new stuff, thanks, loving the 80's music. And can't wait to see the little details they are talking about,

a few new stuff, thanks, loving the 80's music. And can't wait to see the little details they are talking about,

What do you guys think about the sports car bit?

Im not sure thats life-like lol

Nuts (English Mens Mag) apparently had a hands-on of GTA and there is an article in the 21 - 27 march 2008 issue

"The game is filled with brilliant details, E.G if you drive your 2 seater sports car over a fire hydrant it hurls you into the air"

"They kept getting calls from a girl called Michelle who was keen to 'hook up' but R* denied them from replying, saying the level wasnt ready yet"

"When Niko 'cops it' the Scorsese style direction kicks in and the colour changes to black and white as he sinks to his knees then fades to black"

Have fun

Oh and i came back from a five day holiday from New York yesterday and if R* has captured Manhattan, i will be so amazed as it is unbelivable!! biggrin.gif

Thanks, not much new, but I see a couple happy.gificon14.gif

Hey dude, I love ur signature happy.gif

i hate how they give a number of gameplay hours....who can be accurate to that? monocle.gif

yeah i no ""takes testers playing 4 hours a day "a good 2 weeks to get through the whole single-player game.""

Sweet, fire hydrants will actually play a part other than just being an object sticking out of the sidewalks. It's be cool to see some cop chasing after you and make a sharp turn, they run down a hydrant and they go flying into the air. tounge.gif

Have fun

Thanks, not much new, but I see a couple happy.gificon14.gif

Hey dude, I love ur signature happy.gif

the wording is from my maths room lol

its meant to say, "I will matter what gcse's you get" lol

But this is more important tounge.gif

i hate how they give a number of gameplay hours....who can be accurate to that? monocle.gif

yeah i no ""takes testers playing 4 hours a day "a good 2 weeks to get through the whole single-player game.""

it well take me longer because ill be online most of the time biggrin.gif

Exactly, it could take someone alot more than that, depending on how well they can play the game..

"modern hip hop" oh god, please, no.

just give us 80's and 90's hip hop.

There are 18 different stations, are you truly worried that the music will suck?

Hope they have Crank That by Solja Boy in the game, so I can murder idiots who have no musical taste, like I want to in real life.

Sweet, fire hydrants will actually play a part other than just being an object sticking out of the sidewalks. It's be cool to see some cop chasing after you and make a sharp turn, they run down a hydrant and they go flying into the air. tounge.gif

wtf is a fire hydrant

Hope they have Crank That by Solja Boy in the game, so I can murder idiots who have no musical taste, like I want to in real life.

haha

Anyone with that playin in there car RPG them:) Should be fun in GTA IV too;)