So I guess it's official (Honkers)

blunted247

Honkers is officially the name of the strip club in Libery City. It was fairly obvious, but nice to know it's confirmed.

Cool. It almost sounds like a spoof of the restaurant Hooters though.

Yeah that was the only thing that was keeping my logic of it being the strip club in check.

I was convinced that it was either the strip club or a restaurant spoof on Hooters.

I wonder if it will be possible to get drunk at Honkers while hanging with friends in the free roam online mode?

I thought Hooters was a strip club/resteraunt?

not a strip club actually tounge.gif just a restaurant/cafè with some hot chicks

frenzypsycho

restaurant : yes waitresses : cute girls sex/stripclub : NO WAY BRO !!!!!

The real life Hooters is just a restaurant and not a strip club.

Honkers in GTAIV is the name of the strip club.

I'm guessing you saw this on the map pics, which I missed... cryani.gif

Yup, in the descriptions of "places to see", for one of them it said something along the lines of "......or blow your kids college fund on dances at Honkers".

Can't remember the exact wording but it was something like that.

No, just a restaurant with waitresses wearing cleavage exposing shirts and teenie tiny shorts...and they flirt with you.

My friend used to take me there all the time. He thought the Hooters girls all had crushes on him. I was like, no dude, they're trying to get a big tip!

Edited by DietSprunk

They're out there somewhere. I'm sure a member has them he'll send them your way. I think they're on his site rolleyes.gif

They're out there somewhere. I'm sure a member has them he'll send them your way. I think they're on his site rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the advice.

But, when the pictures were originally posted, could you read the writing on them, because I found them somewhere, but I can't read them. Just wondering If I'm seeing them how you saw them, or if they're poorer quality.

Thanks for the advice.

But, when the pictures were originally posted, could you read the writing on them, because I found them somewhere, but I can't read them. Just wondering If I'm seeing them how you saw them, or if they're poorer quality.

I don't think the mods want us talking about them but look at my above post, look closely. Remember that member?

Thanks for the advice.

I don't think the mods want us talking about them but look at my above post, look closely. Remember that member?

Well, someone just posted them again. They might get banned for it, but I took the oppurtunity to take a good look. *cough*saved*cough*

Thanks for the advice.

Yup you juse needed to expand them to the full resolution and you could read everything.

Either way check your PMs you will see a nice gift in there from me to you! wink.gif

And for others new to the thread the exact quote is:

blow the rest of your children's college fund on a private room at Honkers