GTA4 XBOX 360 LIMITED ED. CONSOLE!

gimpboy

Mistercartoon, the tatoo artist behind alot of the art work you saw around Los Santos in San Andreas has posted these limited edition Xbox 360 consoles microsoft are handing out to select people...

In honor of the launch of the biggest game of the year, XBOX has put out a limited edition GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite console. Only 250 of these are available in North America, 500 worldwide. You can't buy these...

Only a select few "Taste Makers" were chosen to receive one. It also comes with an XBOX case containing a full line-up of Xbox accessories, 1600 microsoft points, 12 month gold subscription card all for XBox Live.

(I cant seem to upload the pictures myself - so click below for link)

Go here to check out the pictures on his blog!

Everybody knows. Theres been atleast 4 posts about this. Use the search feature.

~>>TsingTao<<~
Mistercartoon, the tatoo artist behind alot of the art work you saw around Los Santos in San Andreas has posted these limited edition Xbox 360 consoles microsoft are handing out to select people...

In honor of the launch of the biggest game of the year, XBOX has put out a limited edition GTA IV Xbox 360 Elite console. Only 250 of these are available in North America, 500 worldwide. You can't buy these...

Only a select few "Taste Makers" were chosen to receive one. It also comes with an XBOX case containing a full line-up of Xbox accessories, 1600 microsoft points, 12 month gold subscription card all for XBox Live.

I don't like the way the xbox is getting all this attention from R*. If it wern't for the Playstation we probably wouldn't have had GTA franchise.

Its like a finger pointing away to the Moon,

Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

MSN: [email protected]

Grand Theft Auto IV

29 April 2008

EA Games® made me do it £££££ :(

I don't like the way the xbox is getting all this attention from R*. If it wern't for the Playstation we probably wouldn't have had GTA franchise.

totally agree

user posted image

These guys have received a console at a private gta iv event and one of them looks to be playing it on the screen but it's too small to see if it is gta iv that is being played and if it is you can see part of the hud in the bottom right:

user posted image

It's on here http://www.flickr.com/photos/nobueno/sets/72157604241504310/

Found it here http://www.gtaportable.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9735

totally agree

go cry