Dear Hannah...

The Unvirginiser

The Unvirginiser

Sent: 16 February 2008 18:32:23

To: [email protected]

Dear Hannah

I killed someone again today. This time I strangled them to death. It started over a pool game at the bar… I could have easily walked away Hannah… it would have been so easy. But I stayed and hit him with the stick, I kicked him as hard as I could as he was on the floor screaming. Then I finally strangled him with the jukebox wire. The other men did not help him, they were frightened, I screamed when I saw what I had done. I cried tears and tried to wash my bloody hands away with them, but it was useless. Yet again I have taken a life, I am ashamed and belong in hell.

Please help me Hannah, I have carved your name for the 78th time in to my computer desk, If I don’t see you soon I shall carve it in to my wrist.

Visit me and we shall have the love life that we promised each other… I will love you with all my wicked heart and spend the little money I have on you…

I need you Hannah… I have to meet you soon!

Love Sparky

XXX

To Be Continued...

longkissgoodnight

It sounds interesting.

(I am not here to start trouble.)

Sometimes things wont go down so easily!

Evil never dies! (Under heavy construction)

I like the concept, not too sure how this is going to pan out, seems a little basic. But yeah, the whole idea of it seems promising.

E-mail formats are always fun to read colgate.gif. I bet Hannah gives a mean handjob.

The Unvirginiser

Sent: 17 February 2008 10:34:03

To: [email protected]

Dear Sparky

Sparky… the love of my life.

Your so beautiful Sparky… never forget that.

I love you so much baby!

I’m going to help you and everything is gonna be fine!

I’m still in love with the man I fell for years ago!

I’m going to come and see you when I gather the funds together Baby. Don’t worry, were going to have the life we want, I love you so much!

Don’t worry about the man in the bar… things like that happen everyday! Just please don’t let it happen again! Please baby don’t! You can get in so much trouble, I’ll never be able to see you!

I love you Sparky… deep down you’re a wonderful person… but your horrible temper shadows it. I’m gonna come see you and everything will be okay!

I love you

Hannah

XXX

More to come... thank-you for feedback... much appreciated as usual boys

Edited by The Unvirginiser

longkissgoodnight

Cant wait for more.

I really have nothing to say. When things do come to my mind than I say it but I dont have anything at the moment.

Edited by longkissgoodnight

Sometimes things wont go down so easily!

Evil never dies! (Under heavy construction)

The Unvirginiser

Thank-you... can you share any analysis please?

You're getting your "you're" and "your" mixed up.

Your so beautiful Sparky… never forget that.

That should be "You're so beautiful, Sparky.. Never forget that." instead.

Another thing is that you shouldn't post 3 chapters a day, if you want quality you should post 1-2 a week.

kdr9l4.png

The Unvirginiser

I've done two... and its an email not an essay

Just writing two to let you know that Hannah replies thats all

Just goes to show that dating over the internet never works out tounge.gif

I like the sound of it, do continue, good sir.

WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG