dutch site with a few mp screens

ArcticMoon

They look awesome. At least 5 new screens there.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Spartacus

dope, new pics for sure.

theres a couple old ones but brand new ones are on there!

not necisairly MP though.

i know i spelt necisairly wrong so stfu, i don't feel like thinking of how to spell right now. lols

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

YEA, definatly new, i gess the pics with the names at the top of the peeps head is multiplayer right? looks cool

Oh and, take sum cookies: cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

bvproductions

The helicopter pictures are sick as hell.

Aghhh.

MUST.. PLAY!..

Gah, those are awesome. Someone should post them up on a different server so we can post them here, too.

Jack_Harvard

VERY NICE! Three great new screens, although as mentioned above, one of them is blocked from zooming. This is the closest we've come to in-game shots with a HUD. No HUD, but it does show that names appear above the players, eliminating the chance of blending into a crowd of pedestrians.

EDIT: My bad, more than 3, I didn't see the ones scattered through the gallery!

CosmosTheMouse

Very nice.

Now i'm even more psyched.

Not a lot of new stuff comes through.

Nice find. But those mp screen shots look kinda fake to me.Anyone could add orange circular dots and names on a picture and assume its multiplayer. Only time will tell i guess. I also doubt R* wouldn't allow mp screenshots to be shown considering they haven't even opened their multiplayer section on their official site yet.

Edited by Link@kill

patrickvbbh

Hmm, maybe i should be more patriotic for our country after all ^^ hup holland hup.

Nice find mate!, i love those screens!, i've read the article too and i have to say: put me in coma till the 29th!

DJLance2006

wow.gif aawweessoommmeee

Nice find. Those shots are great!

Did anyone else notice in 2 of the shots... hes riding a bike without a helmet??

thats new to me.

Vladimir Glebov

W00000000t nice find dude (goed gevonden wink.gif) Allemaal nieuwe online "eerste" online screens. I like the one with little Jacob & Niko to at least it's new to me.