Gamepro Answers Are here

GTAIV_Shiro

GTAIV_Shiro

Grand Theft Auto - IV: GamePro interview II

Finally, we have our answer from the GamePro editorial. We would like to thank the magazine for the cooperation and the main issues taken together. Enjoy reading:

What kind of playing time could be expected?

As always with GTA games it is very difficult to say, because everyone else is playing, and there are so many secondary tasks. The amount, however, earlier GTAs not have.

Will there finally a multi-player mode?

Yes, various multi-player modes are planned.

Are there clothing stores?

Yes, a variety of stores to shop load. It is not possible, Nico particularly silly outfits to miss.

Can Nico swim?

Yes. Nico can swim but not diving.

GTA4 is much smaller than its predecessor San Andreas?

Liberty City has roughly the size of San Andreas, however, somewhat more compact - in other words, without vast hinterland.

Are there seasons?

No, the game is always autumn

Will Nikolaos can dive as Carl in SA?

Yes. Nikolaos can swim, but not diving.

As ever, the water quality?

Average. The water in games such as Halo 3 or BioShock looks a lot better. Nevertheless, the water display fits well with the overall look of the game.

Weather effects are clear, but it is also storm, snow, hail, thunder?

Rain and thunder storms, we have already seen. Since the game is always the autumn, there will be no snow. Also, we hail as very unlikely.

Difference between 360 and PS3?

Kai, the PlayStation 3 version of GTA IV already play. Unfortunately, we must from Take 2, but has not yet reported. More about this soon.

How stable is the frame rate?

In previously shown versions of the bent frame rate only at extremely complex scenes like A ride on Star Junction (Times Square).

How good is the far-sightedness in GTA? Disturb the Draw-ins, and there are pop-ups?

The vision is excellent. This buys the game but only slightly textured objects in the distance and the new grieseligen blur filter.

How well does the target system? Are there problems with opponents in the back?

The target system works perfectly. You can have it around with the popular action games like an indexed Epic shooter or Uncharted: Drake's fate.

Driving the cars rather ponderous or as fast as in GTA San Andreas?

The cars are almost the same as in San Andreas, however, thanks to the new physics engine much more realistic.

Are there checkpoints during the missions?

Classical checkpoints during a mission will not take place. Only in the case of contracts that extends over several days and stages to come in between you may save regularly. Fail a mission you can still by mobile phone back to the starting point "beam".

How would you GTA graphically compared to other games Open World lane?

Will you Assassin's Creed as Open World-game call, then plays GTA IV despite probably look completely different in this league.

Is the game very brutal, or was the violence level compared to the predecessors back?

Taking as an example a scene in which Nico heruntersnipert opponents of cranes, which are then effectively on parked cars may fall by "back" a little speech.

Is the whole city from the beginning freely accessible?

No, even in GTA IV, the various neighbourhoods only gradually accessible.

Will we again make vehicle stunts?

Yes, various signs with the words "stunt" with the direction indication suggests.

Where were you at the presentation?

In the offices of Take 2 Interactive in Munich.

Who have they seen?

Several employees Take 2

What was the best experience you have in Liberty City have experienced?

By handbrake and 180 ° turn perfectly einparken (

Were your expectations?

Übertroffen not. But exactly fulfilled.

LC big Kam them before or rather not?

Yes, Liberty City is very large and, above all, very much alive.

As they assess the graphics? Can they compare considered (eg SaintsRow)

Unlike Saints Row is the picture of GTA IV much organic and coherent. Using a variety of filters, and the impressive lighting creates a convincing rock star overall picture.

What can you us to the loading times?

Still not much, as to the retail version lot can change.

Flashing the cars at the turn or tracks go?

Have we not respected it. If, then do so only the NPC vehicles.

Is it really so that the people at GTA IV to call the police immediately if one pulls out a weapon?

Can happen, but it is not the rule.

Can you tell us something about the damage model in GTAIV say? Were the inevitable damage, or changing everything according to ausmaß?

The damage to the cars, according to the realistic impact. Going against the hydrants, for example, is exactly where a Delle in the bumper.

How are Fahndungslevel displayed some still with stars?

Yes, the five stars are also in GTA IV.

What was the camera behind the car centered?

The camera can be easily moved to the left and behind the driver rather than behind the center of the car.

How does that feel gameplay?

As a controller just feels so. Gameplay can not feel;)

Fun aside. The game does, despite the innovations such as the phone is not overloaded. It still plays as a GTA should play.

Have the sound effects, particularly the old cars to the trilogy?

Well, cars sound like cars, shots sound like gunshots. One has but not to the old sound data banks back, as far as we can tell.

If you like Driver pursued by the police if you have red leaves?

No. For over a red traffic light to drive in Liberty City is probably as a peccadillo.

How many different vehicles (for example) will there be?

Also, the number of vehicles can be compared with the older GTAs.

What buildings were at the presentation enter, you must press a certain button in order to come into it?

There are certain buildings that you can enter. Symbolisiert is a marker in front of the door. Most of the houses but remains closed.

Sorry It's Google Translated

Link

Edited by GTAIV_Shiro

Who the f*ck is "Nikolaoaoaoaoaoaos"? It's NIKOLAI. That's it, a retarded mistake like that and I don't want to read any further. They even diss the water that others praised.

Djalbastyle

I have more answers here www.spam.com/spamstyle1

Edited by jallar

I have more answers here www.spam.com/spamstyle1

Stop plugging you twit. mad.gif Its against forum rules.

OT: uh oh gtaiv_shiro mite be making this up too... sigh.gif

I have more answers here www.myspace.com/djalbastyle1

Oh my god, DON'T GO TO THAT LINK.

Dude, stop wasting our time and stop promoting your stupid DJ myspace.

I have more answers here www.myspace.com/djalbastyle1

Oh my god, DON'T GO TO THAT LINK.

Dude, stop wasting our time and stop promoting your stupid DJ myspace.

Lol I havnt even bothered to click it... lol.gif

Rambone2007

f*ck you, GTA_Shiro. Why should we believe you? Yesterday, you said you had the XBox World mag but you couldn't scan it. When people asked you to summarize the article, you made up a bunch of bullsh*t that was debunked when somebody else scanned it.

You really should have stated it was Google translated at the start, because quite frankly i just thought this guy/girl had a bit of the 'retardation' disease!

Djalbastyle

f*ck you, GTA_Shiro.  Why should we believe you?  Yesterday, you said you had the XBox World mag but you couldn't scan it.  When people asked you to summarize the article, you made up a bunch of bullsh*t that was debunked when somebody else scanned it.

b4rtsimps0n

f*ck you, GTA_Shiro.  Why should we believe you?  Yesterday, you said you had the XBox World mag but you couldn't scan it.  When people asked you to summarize the article, you made up a bunch of bullsh*t that was debunked when somebody else scanned it.

Its not a fake look www.spam-xtreme.de or www.spam.com/spamstyle1

Yeah a myspace webspace clearly is enough evidence for us to believe you. And this sh*t is really old, they ask if there are multiplayer modes, while there have been multiplayer hands-on previews..

Edited by jallar

Choke-A-Bitch

Will there finally a multi-player mode?

whoever asked that, should be slaped upsidedown.

bvproductions

Lmao. Thanks for that.

I enjoyed attempting to understand what half the sentences were saying. icon14.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

Yes, the five stars are also in GTA IV.

That could explain the screenshot from awhile back.

FelipeVinhao

Thanks for info! Google translated but this one is readable. cookie.gif

sorry diddnt get any new info,by the time they put it on internet it has become old,thanks anyway

MysteryGamer

Thanks I guess... a lot of it I can barely understand though monocle.gifconfused.gif

You cant even understand whats in the sentence half the time. And sounds like its kind of old being as they asked about the multi player when we already have a preview now.

Deuce Deuce

Unless I'm mistaken, the questions were asked to someone who got to play GTA IV? Not a member of Rockstar?

In which case, I wouldn't see it as reliable. Half of it you can hardly understand anyway. icon13.gif

trippin balls
Unless I'm mistaken, the questions were asked to someone who got to play GTA IV? Not a member of Rockstar?

In which case, I wouldn't see it as reliable. Half of it you can hardly understand anyway. icon13.gif

agreed deuce i see you point, good call. hows gta souldern goin?

Dont trust the OP. He made up a bunch of lies last night with fake GTA4 info. He was proven wrong when somebody scanned the real articles and showed that all his made up stuff wasnt even in the entire 16 page article.

He's making up more stuff. He says Liberty City is now as big as San Andreas but more compact? What does that mean? You can't be both. He's a liar

What bastards. Can't they answer better q's?