Running away without paying

mista morino

mista morino

So, I've read somewhere that Niko can skip paying the toll at the toll boot and crashing through the barrier. Question : Do you think we can run away from a cab without paying ( and gaining a wanted level at the same time, or having the cab driver trying to run you over ) ? Or will the money be deducted automaticly ? Same for restaurants, can we dinne & dash ? Complete with the restaurant staff running after Niko in the street, yelling at cops to stop us ? Your thoughts please...

I read sumwere that you will have a fare meter come up on your screen when you are in a cab so i gess if you leave the cab because of the realism thing you prob have to make a run for it and hide from the cab driver or sumin smile.gif

fitbikesbmx

You can cap the guy from the helicopter tours and just take the chopper, so just do that to the cabbie and save your money. biggrin.gif

Hope you can stiff the cabby cos in previous GTA's cab drivers are pricks that just wanna fight. (Especially when you jack them biggrin.gif )

So, I've read somewhere that Niko can skip paying the toll at the toll boot and crashing through the barrier. Question : Do you think we can run away from a cab without paying ( and gaining a wanted level at the same time, or having the cab driver trying to run you over ) ? Or will the money be deducted automaticly ? Same for restaurants, can we dinne & dash ? Complete with the restaurant staff running after Niko in the street, yelling at cops to stop us ? Your thoughts please...

My guess is that the toll booths will be relatively unique in this way...I say that because running a toll IRL will likely get a cop on your tail, because toll booths are often stocked with a cop or two to catch runners. I'd surmise that other stuff like cab rides, bus rides and food/merchandise will just be deducted automatically, like in SA. Personally, when I ran the tolls in San Fierro, a part of me always wanted a cop to chase me---especially when they watched me do it and didn't even flinch. Not exactly realistic...then again, neither is having money automatically deducted from your account when you get into a cab, but that's my $0.02 anyway...