gltches and bugs

hymoglobin

Hi,

ever noticed any glitches or bugs? I have; Heading down the highway from Viceport to Downtown on a PCG600 (Motorbike). I approach downtown and keep going past the Police station towards Ammu-Nation, But before reaching the traffic lights with Ammu-Nation infront of you you'll find that there is a long staircase going upwards to your right. Drive up there as quick as possible and if you're fast enough the camera will go into slow-motion (Now here's the glitch).

Look at the weather in the sky and it will be rapidly changing from sunny to storm etc.

If you have spotted any glitches or bugs in Vice City then please continue this topic discussion to avoid it failing!

Edited by hymoglobin

Yey inoticed the wheater change aswell, first time i saw it i was like WTF but does it happen every time?

Yey inoticed the wheater change aswell, first time i saw it i was like WTF but does it happen every time?

Happens to me everytime I do it!

any bugs not covered in the bug list that have solutions to them should be posted in the pinned thread in troubleshooting...

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=81

I can't say I've ever seen that or at least noticed it...

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

any bugs not covered in the bug list that have solutions to them should be posted in the pinned thread in troubleshooting.

Sorry Spuds, are you going to move it?

I PMed you I was going to move this to gameplay per your request but I think this is a better fit in general discussion as this is a "general discussion" about glitches wink.gif...

Leaving it here-- the pinned thread is for methods to avoid them, solutions to, and for work arounds to glitches or bugs.

Edited by Spuds725

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

crazymodder

Mission glitch-Two Bit Hit

When i done this mission in a raining weather, it will change to sunny weather. after cutscene, the rain will back again and its going to be sunny + raining weather! screenshots coming soon!

bagged and tagged by 'nujer

I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS GOOD SIR