Will there be a demo?

Se7en56

Sorry if this has already been brought up, But I'm fairly new to this community. I was playing Burnout: Paradise demo and It got me thinking about a GTA IV demo. Will there be one?

Sorry if this has already been brought up, But I'm fairly new to this community. I was playing Burnout: Paradise demo and It got me thinking about a GTA IV demo. Will there be one?

Well i dont think that would ever happen, Rockstar never released a demo for the GTA series. (not that i know of) but i never seen a demo. and this would of already been in the press if there was a demo.

~Matt

user posted image
You're making me angry..You won't like me when I'm Angry!

Rockstar has been asked personally and they said it is a waste of time and resources to make one, and they don't want to spoil the game prior to release day, on top of that.

Yeah fair enough, True I geuss it would ruin it for the actual release. I wont buy Burnout: Paradise because of the demo, I can already do everything in the game *except explore the whole city* Online on the demo is enough for me lol.

Btw can you buy safe houses etc in GTA IV? I'd expect so.

Yes , there is a demo now ON PSN & Live , hurry up to go to download it , but wait , it is Burnout demo .

Deuce Deuce
Yes , there is a demo now ON PSN & Live , hurry up to go to download it , but wait , it is Burnout demo .

What the f*ck was the point in that? dontgetit.gif

Anyways, what everyone else said. A demo would just spoil it.

Nope That Will Never EVer Happen They never Realesed A Demo For Any Of There Gtas..Cusz Puttin A Demo Out Will Leaked The Game And When People Buy the Game They Gonna B like O0o I Did Thisz In The Demo And I Hate Wen That happens to me But I Guess Mah Answer Pretty Much Answersz Ur Question

Nope That Will Never EVer Happen They never Realesed A Demo For Any Of There Gtas..Cusz Puttin A Demo Out Will Leaked The Game And When People Buy the Game They Gonna B like O0o I Did Thisz In The Demo And I Hate Wen That happens to me But I Guess Mah Answer Pretty Much Answersz Ur Question

Caps lock is YOUR friend

sarcasm.gif

wutangblade
Sorry if this has already been brought up, But I'm fairly new to this community.  I was playing Burnout: Paradise demo and It got me thinking about a GTA IV demo.  Will there be one?

Well i dont think that would ever happen, Rockstar never released a demo for the GTA series. (not that i know of) but i never seen a demo. and this would of already been in the press if there was a demo.

~Matt

There was a demo out for the first GTA

lemme make this as simple as possible.... there has never been a GTA demo to my knowledge, a game like GTA is the type to have a demo cause every GTA has outdone itself and is guaranteed to not disappoint. R* has officially said there will not be a demo. SO the answer is NO DEMO EVER!!! MUAHAHAHAHA devil.gif

I seriously doubt that their is going to be a demo. R* has never made one before either.

Look at it this way, why would they give away a demo when people like us members are this exited about it, why??? bored.gif

LOCK angry.gif

I seriously doubt that their is going to be a demo. R* has never made one before either.

YES there was a demo,for the first gta[the 2D one].i know coz i had it,it was just a 10 min long demo where in that time you could just do what you want,i remember the same demo havin that pandamonem game on it