Diffrent ways to kill yourself

eyryheuiyhruieyh

eyryheuiyhruieyh

what is a unique way you would kill yourself.

get to the highest place shot a rpg really close to blast me in the air then falling down! or go on a killing spree then blow my head off

how wood u do itz dawgz

Shootin_spree

oh well who cares.

on topic, get a car, drive into police car, get big chase happenin, get shot to death by the FBI.

repeat.

ph34r.gif

Tonay_Montana
You don't have to care, but the MODS will

why??

its not like there is a rule saying only unique topics can be posted....seriously man chill out it aint even ur place to be telling ppl how to act...

get into a truck.. with a bomb under it.. drive very fast into the police station screamin Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! and push the button of the bomb that you placed under your truck and then boom.

Repeat. ph34r.gif

get into a truck.. with a bomb under it.. drive very fast into the police station screamin Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! and push the button of the bomb that you placed under your truck and then boom.

Repeat. ph34r.gif

suicide bomber lmfao fly a helicopter into a building

Repeat.  ph34r.gif

Hey you stupid , don't talk about your god " Allah " . you think the muslims are terrorists . you have a very wrong idea about the muslims .

Edit : I think you know these words from COD4 , but in fact , this game is not reflecting the real face of the muslims . so , you know who real terrorists are .

Edited by FiS!!HeR

Repeat.  ph34r.gif

Hey you stupid , don't talk about your god " Allah " . you think the muslims are terrorists . you have a very wrong idea about the muslims .

lol i think the stupid here is you.. uhm anyway allah is not my god, and i dont think all muslims are terrorists. second i just wanted to say allah akbar because ive been watchin many videos on youtube about the terrorists.

and loose that attitude of a freakin kid.

and watch this!

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by NickUSMC

Repeat.  ph34r.gif

lol i think the stupid here is you.. uhm anyway allah is not my god, and i dont think all muslims are terrorists. second i just wanted to say allah akbar because ive been watchin many videos on youtube about the terrorists.

and watch this!

Allah is not your god icon13.gif . Allah is your god either you kept this idea in your mind or you didn't . anyway , The real muslims are fighting the terrorists , there are no any relationships between the muslims and the terrorists , don't let the war games affect you such as COD4

Repeat.  ph34r.gif

and watch this!

Allah is not your god icon13.gif . Allah is your god either you kept this idea in your mind or you didn't . anyway , The real muslims are fighting the terrorists , there are no any relationships between the muslims and the terrorists , don't let the war games affect you such as COD4

omfg stfu! we're here laughin jesus christ and i wanna say that again, allah is not my god, i dont believe in a god. u happy now? wait i have an idea.. load up ur S.A. and go kill ur self.

There is no god. Whatcha think about that?

Oohrah! biggrin.giflol.giflol.gif ps i have another idea.. istead of driving a car or fly into a building.. i will eat untill i die, and i will keep screamin allah akbar for fisher lol.giflol.gif

There is no god. Whatcha think about that?

because your are unlearned , you don't have any proof that can prove what you are talking about , but I have many proofs that prove there is a god ( Allah ) .

There is no god.  Whatcha think about that?

because your are unlearned , you don't have any proof that can prove what you are talking about , but I have many proofs that prove there is a god ( Allah ) .

omfg i reported you because this isnt allah forums got that? its time u go to pray the mods for dont ban u. happy.giflol.gif

Its funny how a talk about suicide turns into a Muslim thing.

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but what is this "proof" you have there is a God?

On topic; I might cut off my legs and arms and jump into a swimming pool. If I survive I might go home and play some GTA4.

VladimirGlebov

omfg i reported you because this isnt allah forums got that? its time u go to pray the mods for dont ban u. happy.giflol.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

"i reported you because this isnt allah forums got that?"

Hahahahaha!

Anyway...any proof of his there is a god, is no proof at all. The bible (or Quran) itself, is not any proof. Man has felt a need to develop a higher being, to comfort itself and replace the unknown with a possible false "known".

Anyway, on topic....

I was never fond of suicide.

You must be banned not me , because you fleered from the muslims .

All Chemical , Biological and Physical experiments proved there is a god that is called " Allah " . and you can read in internet about the collapse of theory of evolution . when the science advances every time , the experiments always are proving availability of Allah .

You must be banned not me , because you fleered from the muslims .

All Chemical , Biological and Physical experiments proved there is a god that is called " Allah " . and you can read in internet about the collapse of theory of evolution . when the science advances every time , the experiments always are proving availability of Allah .

OMFG... ph34r.gif first im not racist allright? second stop flamin this topic jesus christ who the hell cares if u have proofs about allah! no body cares! we just care aobut GTA IV here ok?

What is the proof then rofl?

It's easy for me to say stuff like "As science gets better we are proving even more we live in the Matrix" or some sh*t like that, but there is no evidence.

no offence and dont add me to the fight but proof pls, and btw terrorists do... terror because they want every1 to believe in Alla.h( ha! i didnt say his go.d's name or religion so u cant blame me) anyway back OT

ill go online, ask my friend to wait for me at the bottom of the chrysler building, jump off straight towards the heli at the ground, cook a grenade in my hand or any other explosive and blow myself up when hitting the spinning rotor, causing the heli to explode in a fire mushroom and me getting cut into pieces, after that ill watch the cinematic replay(death results a cinematic replay of the last few sec)

i WISH they'll do like an option of filming( built inside the game, in the cellphone?) from any view, 1st, 3rd, cinematic, dashboard etc... and that it will add the movie to the HDD

i wish

Its funny how a talk about suicide turns into a Muslim thing.

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but what is this "proof" you have there is a God?

On topic; I might cut off my legs and arms and jump into a swimming pool. If I survive I might go home and play some GTA4.

Al-Quraan is containing on many miracles that the science discovered them in the modern days . such as the moon's cleavage from the half , NASA Agency discovered this in the modern days but this was written in Al-Quraan before thousands of years , Al-Quraan is our god's colloquy . there are many miracles . and read the collapse of theory of evolution .

Is English your first language? That doesn't really make sense to me.

The day I find out God is actually real on GTA forums I need to make sense of it all in order to take it in.. confused.gif

It's easy for me to say stuff like "As science gets better we are proving even more we live in the Matrix" or some sh*t like that, but there is no evidence.

Anyone is saying : there is no god . that means he believes the theory of evolution , but the experiments have destroyed this theory , you can read that in internet , use Google to search about it .

I don't beleive in God, but that does not mean I beleive in evoloution. I still know there is an answer out there but I am keeping an open mind. I am not just going to say "I don't know what is going on, I'll say it was God", or "there is nothing else, lets say its evoloution"

Humans are not that clever as a species to determine all these things, yet.

VladimirGlebov

Anyone is saying : there is no god . that means he believes the theory of evolution , but the experiments have destroyed this theory , you can read that in internet , use Google to search about it .

If there was any substantial proof the theory of evolution was defunct, there would be a more widespread agreement on the matter. Why is it professors and scientists who have dedicated their lives to the theories and their validity, still believe in evolution despite the fact they have read multiple books on the matter and investigated for themselves the truth.

What the truth is, is uncertainty, as it is true to say the truth is uncertain.

Your proofs are nothing. The bible...quran...and any "holy" scripture, could easily have been written by a man, or many men, and not by any larger being. That is not to say God does not exist.

Basically..you don't know for sure, and I don't know for sure, as everyone does not know for sure...

So stop arguing, and start talking about suicide...

Is English your first language? That doesn't really make sense to me.

The day I find out God is actually real on GTA forums I need to make sense of it all in order to take it in.. confused.gif

Anyway , Believe our god or don't , but I promise you , there is a coming day , you will repent in it .

BrianO'Toole

You don't have to care, but the MODS will

Slamman,

You went from cool to MOD kiss ass and fun police in around 2 months.

If you want to be a MOD so bad why do you apply or beg or something ... not remind everyone of the rules...

You say others waste posts but your gentle reminders of a wasted post is also a wasted post.

who really cares....c'mon

user posted image