Online Freeroam: possible games to play for multip

eyryheuiyhruieyh

eyryheuiyhruieyh

Give some ideas on what kind of minigames we should do i think 16 0r 18 per freeroam room, i mean like small games people can do in the freemode

fight clubs

most dangerous game

or have 8 players on 1 side and have 8 on the other and have a gang warfare! and you can have 1 boss on each side and if they die your team loses, try 2 take eachothers team out out

feel free to put your ideas

also i ps3 :l

Edited by eyryheuiyhruieyh

A Niko Bellic A

So wait there is only a 12 or 18 player limit?

I was hoping something from a MMORPG.

Huge amounts of players with like 10 servers for each region of the world.

eyryheuiyhruieyh

im not 2 sure suicidal.gif dude im new here so i dont really care! also idgaf i can bump its my thread buddy

im not 2 sure suicidal.gif dude im new here so i dont really care! also idgaf i can bump its my thread buddy

He's only trying to help. Bumping your own posts is not a respectable thing here.

Pool

Drunk Racing

Best Bike Stunt Game

Lots of things you could do.

thats crazy not respectable???? w/e

Just face it, bumping your own topics may be fine on other sites but not here, if people want to contribute they will post their ideas thus bumping this topic, I think that it is classed as spam if you bump your own topic with a one word answear.

eyryheuiyhruieyh

BUMP!

jk didnt know w/e im new also POST ANY OTHER IDEAS PEOPLE

thats crazy not respectable???? w/e

Stop acting like a brat, just give your topic time to build posts, if it's a good topic it will, and any way, this forum doesn't even move too fast, especially around this time.

Also, trying to stay on topic, I suggest soccer or hockey or some other goal based sport. One person is the ball the others have two teams with cars and they have to hit the "ball" into the other's "goal".

Edited by redwolf206

eyryheuiyhruieyh

a brat? dude im older then you! by like a year anyways you cant even get this game your like 16. also you wasted 1 year posting here your sad i have been a member 4 like an hour

derbys would be awesome, but the most dangerous thin is a great idea i wanna try that

jk didnt know w/e im new also POST ANY OTHER IDEAS PEOPLE

That's no excuse. We're pretty lenient most of the time, but you've been told once by another member, and now by a member of staff to cut it out.

Any more and you will be warned. No bumping of topics, especially with one word replies.

a brat? dude im older then you! by like a year anyways you cant even get this game your like 16. also you wasted 1 year posting here your sad i have been a member 4 like an hour

derbys would be awesome, but the most dangerous thin is a great idea i wanna try that

Lol, you are older than me, yet you cannot form a proper sentence or act mature. Also, what makes you think you're better than me because you spent only an hour on here while I've been here longer. I seriously doubt you have a life outside the internet if you are going to go around making insults and checking my info to find something "wrong" with me just because you can't comply with rules, sounds kind of childish.

Edited by redwolf206

It appears you won't be here much longer if you keep acting like an irate 12-year-old. Just because you're new to the forums does not mean you don't have to follow the etiquette.

I think Rockstar is providing sufficient multi player modes (15 including free-roam) that handle things like turf wars, normal racing, etc.

Free roam is for you and your friends to cause all sorts of mayhem or just hangout. I do like the idea of setting up some drunken racing.

eyryheuiyhruieyh

*yawn* dont care what your saying redwolf also i dont care about speeling right on the internet also who are you 2 say i have no life you wasted a year here for a game not out im here cause im on spring break F yes

anyone else have ideas dude drunk driving would be awesome! in the game in real life thats sad

*yawn* dont care what your saying redwolf also i dont care about speeling right on the internet also who are you 2 say i have no life you wasted a year here for a game not out im here cause im on spring break F yes

anyone else have ideas dude drunk driving would be awesome! in the game in real life thats sad

Once again, LOL, You act like I spend everyday on here, I don't, also if you must continue to insult me, if you're such a cool kid with a life, tell me what kind of loser spends spring break on a video game forum? Shouldn't you "older" kids be out having fun and taking advantage of your time off.

oohooohoooooooooowwww lalalalalaaaaaa tthhiiiisss isssss gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

owyea eyryheuiyhruieyh

GTFO

eyryheuiyhruieyh

? dude im not cool i will admit it, its late im bored!!!! dont have to work i wanna have fun but people who have "THINGS" up somewhere are acting tough and asking me to bow down to them i know this site now i will leave soon sunny boy. dontcha worry

Edited by eyryheuiyhruieyh

Ok, good enough for me, so back on topic, I think stunt competitions would be pretty sweet, well, depending on how well the new engine handles the physics.

eyryheuiyhruieyh

FINALY BACK on topic everyone was acting like F*&$ (me2)

well driving might not be as fun there are gonna be countless cars and people in the way as for stunts i hope so but it is freeroam some people may ruin it for others

One little f*cking thing like saying "bump" gets everybody off topic and ready to argue over the internet.

As for mini games and side missions to do in free roam. Ive said this before but I think it would be an amazing freeroam sidemission. Randomly generated Hitman Missions. They would never ever run out. The target, payment, and circumstances, will be randomized so that Niko can always find work doing hits. It could either be accessed on the cellphone, or maybe on random pay phones around the city. The person tells you all the information they have, like name, price, specific things they want you to do, and then you choose to accept or decline. Imagine taking a partner in multiplayer freeroam along with you to do a hit, and you guys working together. After they job, you go collect your money, and then look for another hit job.

This could also work for basically any other crime you can think of. Not just murder contracts. Think of another crime you wanna do in gta for money and it could probably work very similarly.

eyryheuiyhruieyh

in free roam we should start are own mini mafia going to other rooms and capping ass

Blackadder.

I think a fun little one would be "The Road is Lava"

Basically, you can't go on the road, the only time you are allowed is at say intersections, so you have to make your way from Point A to B, using Intersections, Alleyways and Rooftops (or just the latter two).

Not exactly sure how you would monitor people from actually staying off the road however.

user posted image