3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Build Up Your Gang

BUYG: Build Up Your Gang

Omnia sunt Communia

I'll be pretty pissed-off if they decide to leave out the MAC-10. That's the only weapon I use in my stories, and my character's signature firearm. Not happy. angry.gif

Flesh-n-Bone

I'll be pretty pissed-off if they decide to leave out the MAC-10. That's the only weapon I use in my stories, and my character's signature firearm. Not happy. angry.gif

I think it's just a forgotten thing. I mean how are we going to work it out without shotguns? They are an important slot and not even one shotgun has been there, that's just mistakes me thinks.

Also I wonder if I should continue with my stories, while I don't want to be the new Angelo Leone with 3 stories a day I want to get somewhere with the Triads pretty soon, then I wont write anymore stories for a month and take a break. So when are they going to be rated?

By the way, what about adding binoculars and cameras for the items, they can be used for watching over something or taking photos of someone in our stories.

Skimask101

I think it's just a forgotten thing. I mean how are we going to work it out without shotguns? They are an important slot and not even one shotgun has been there, that's just mistakes me thinks.

Also I wonder if I should continue with my stories, while I don't want to be the new Angelo Leone with 3 stories a day I want to get somewhere with the Triads pretty soon, then I wont write anymore stories for a month and take a break. So when are they going to be rated?

By the way, what about adding binoculars and cameras for the items, they can be used for watching over something or taking photos of someone in our stories.

Yeah the Mack 10 has been in LCS and VS. And at least add the SPAZ 12, it has been in every GTA III canon game.

Flesh-n-Bone

Mac-10 was the uzi for III, and has been featured in every GTA game (IV included) onwards. Spas-12 wasn't in III, the shotgun from GTA3 was the stubby shotgun which was also used in VC and LCS.

I also think the Scorpion sub-machine gun from VCS should be added and it can cost $140.

Lochie_old

It'll all get updated soon, don't worry.

That weapon list is just a quick look at new things to come; it isn't in cement yet.

EDIT:

@Flesh: You guys don't need too buy binoculars and cameras, its a good idea but I find it sort of silly considering you can easily buy them (write about buying them) in a shop; they aren't illegal or rare.

Edited by ~PhusioN~

Flesh-n-Bone

So are you going to add all of them (Stubby shotgun, spas-12/combat shotgun and pump action from the shotgun slot. Mac10 and Scorpion for the uzi slot and the M60 for the heavy one?)

Neither are parachutes illegal to obtain (just an example), while binoculars and cameras can easily be bought from story-shops they can still be in the BUYG shop costing something and can be counted in the gangs items slot.

New story up soon... But my latest two need to be updated.

Lochie_old

Yes, but I find it sort-of pointless for someone to have to pay for a camera or binoculars with the money earned from writing stories, I mean, we don't make you buy houses that your characters live in.

Yet.

And we'll decide on weapons later, some might and some might not make the cut. Its not like you guys all use the weapons anyway.

Flesh-n-Bone

Well it's the same about cane or flowers and other useless items which will never be used. Binoculars and camera can both be part of the gangs empire and their items, camera specially where it can be used in a story where you have to get photos of a drug trade or someone dealing for some evidence or such. They can both cost 5 dollars and that's good.

The weapons I would like to see added are:

Spas-12/combat shotgun

pump action shotgun

stubby shotgun

Sawn-off shotgun

Mac 10

Scorpion (I know it's VCS-exclusive, but I would buy them.)

M60

Here's an image for the Scorpion... http://world.guns.ru/smg/sa61-1.jpg (http://world.guns.ru/smg/sa61-1.jpg)

Besides that, when are the stories are going to be rated because I will add another one below this line soon?

Here's my 8th story....

The Triads, Chapter 8: Save or Die

After doing the deal with the Cartel now we've got a great profit for this and the Leone's don't honestly know when to stop. They want a war, they got a war. We have to finish them in Liberty for once and all, but this takes time and they are not weak and rather a strong organization with power. I turned on the TV and saw some footage from a hospital. After watching carefully I recognized the ill face and it turned out to be Toni Cipriani the Capo for the Leone's. He was a fat prick and had it coming anyways, I thought for a second. The news reported him dead and his mother was seen on the screen crying and pissed off. Damn the Leone's are finished, I thought for a second. Toni Cipriani the capo is now dead meanwhile the Leone's only key made man's are Mickey, Joey and Luigi. We have to plan a way to wipe the three out. But today isn't the best time for this.

All of sudden I received a phone call, it was Harry. "Hey Harry how you doing? Did you hear about Cipriani's death?" I asked "Man the Leone's are finished!" I continued as I was smiling to myself on the phone. "Yeah yeah... I did... but you need to go and pick up Peter, he's getting out soon and the Leone's are planning to kill him inside the hospital." Harry said "If he dies then our friendship is done and I'll be dead..." he continued. I decided to get my Streetfighter bike again and use it to pick up Peter, he might have been taken over by now but I'll go anyways.

I went out in the nice sunny weather and took my bike. Then I headed over the hospital, today is an average day, none of the pedestrian seem to be shaking off because of some high ranking Leone moron. I decided to wait for a while since Toni received treatment from the same hospital as Peter was taken to. Leone's will be crawling all over the place so I better call Harry and inform him about the chaos, I thought to myself.

I called Harry and he said he'll call a few back up, I had my own AK and they were going to be given precious weapons. I parked my bike and waited for a short time until the crew showed up. They were three guys in a Greenwood and I was going to be their driver.

"You drive, we take care." said one of the goons with his Uzi.

I decided to drive to the hospital outside Saint Marks and a lot of Leone's were around a dead body which must be Cipriani. "Shit, Toni died now they are even angrier." I said to my backup. My friends decided to get out and go inside the hospital. One of the goons talked to me on a phone and told me about everything which has been going on all the while they were going inside. One of them was shot badly inside and dead, they decided to raid the place and take Peter.

After a short wait they arrived outside and ran up to my car. "Peter take the wheel, I'll handle the shooting." I said to Peter. "Damn one of us got shot, here take his Uzi to get easier drive-by's." said one of the goons as he prepared to shoot as we'll make our escape from the Leone's. They were probably busy with taking care of Toni's body so nobody followed us and we arrived at safety. When Peter went home the two goons left waited in the backseat until I would take my Streetfighter from the parking in front of Joey's garage. I finally took the bike and said goodbye to the goons. They drove off and so did I.

I went inside home and thought that it wont work until the Leone's are out or the Triads will never expand. I got a call from Harry coming. "Get over to my place, I got a few stuff needing to be taken care of." Harry said on the phone, I decided to not reply and simply hung up. I just knew that I have to get over to the docks and see Harry sometime.

END.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

mark-2007

Okay, it's about time I get back into this. My life's been a bit hectic with starting my A2 year, so sorry if I'm ever inactive for a while on here, as I might not have time to update it (it takes quite a lot of time to read through stories, rate them, add everything together and check).

I'll log in now and rate everything up to date.

mark-2007

Okay, so there's a lot needing doing if/when the coding comes back up properly.

---

Trouble

Grove Street Families

2nd story

$29

$715 + $29 = $744

3rd story

$27

$744 + $27 = $771

4th story

$26

$771 + $226 = $797

---

Flesh-n-Bone

The Triads

4th (25th) story

$37

$59 + $37 = $96

Multiple of five bonus

$100

$96 + $100 = $196

5th (26th) story

$40

$196 + $40 = $236

3.5 grams of cocaine purchased

$200

$236 - $200 = $36

6th (27th) story

$36

$36 + $36 = $72

7th (28th) story

$31

$72 + $31 = $103

3.5 grams of cocaine sold

$350

$103 + $350 = $453

8th (29th) story

$34

$453 + $34 = $487

Your stories have improved greatly. A few tense changes here and there which you'll want to fix if you ever do anything more serious than BUYG. Your dialogue is still awkward. Try imagine how a normal person would speak, with some slang added (make it intelligble though) and plenty of personality.

---

So GSF and Triads money is up to date now. When the coding is back up, I'll have a look through these last few pages and dig out any other updates, or if anyone else wants to do it for me (turn.gif?), then just gather up the Yakuza's latest money and story count as well as anyone else who has posted stories/switched gangs (Stefan and Phusion so far) since the coding went down.

Thanks, and keep the stories up everyone, don't be deterred by my laziness tounge2.gif

rated and (hopefully) soon-to-be updated by mark-2007

EDIT: Aww, I forgot to log in to the BUYG account. Ah well, nevermind. This is an official BUYG update! biggrin.gif

Edited by mark-2007

Flesh-n-Bone

Well you forgot to rate Trouble's fourth story and my 8th which is only above you.

---------

Haha, you updated it by mistake on your own account, but oh well who cares. As long as I have control on my money again I'll soon come up with another story tomorrow and then buy some more drugs and take the Triads to a higher level. tounge.gif

I've managed them greatly for the last week I joined them. And also don't forget that mrgypsie moved to Southside Hoods at the Club.

And I'll be nice and write everything I have done.

I have moved to the Triads at Belly Up Fish Factory. Have now 8 (28) stories with one pending rating and I got $453. Plus a Streetfighter added to my vehicles.

EDIT: Jacky, I'll see about that, I'll carry on the Triads a little bit more and make them a better organization before going at war. I'm being a better writer from time to time so I'll decide my final decision later. Actually I can go on a war with you once I get the money for a Maverick there I launch an air attack.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Omnia sunt Communia

@Flesh: Fancy a Gang War, if you think you're man enough, that is? wink.gif

mark-2007

Okay Flesh, I added your eigth story rating and even left you a little dialogue tip. Added Trouble's last story rating too. Everything should be up to date now, fingers crossed!

Gang war, I wanna see a fight to the death!

Omnia sunt Communia

Why does everybody chicken out when I challenge them to a Gang War? sad.gif Do I smell or something?

Skimask101
Why does everybody chicken out when I challenge them to a Gang War? sad.gif Do I smell or something?

I never chicken out but I just cant finnish my story some parts need something that I don't have.

Trouble

Grove Street Families

Chapter 5-Floor 2

We where exploring the factory and when we got to the second floor it was full of explosives everywhere.We checked out all the rooms and offices if there was anyone inside, after the final rooms where checked we started to think what to do...

“We don’t we take all the explosive and leave some to blow up this place?” Said I while grabbing a grenade that was there.

“Don’t touche that sh*t, this can be a trap something John and Sam you two go downstairs to make sure this isn’t a trap.” Said Sweet to the homies.

“How about satchel charges?It give us time to get out.” Said I to Sweet.

“That’s good but someone has to take Ypi to the hospital,we have two cars, Daniel and Kam can take them to the hospital the rest of us go back to the grove.”Said Sweet.

We started to put satchel charges all over the place, then we got out by the backdoor and returned to the cars Kam and Daniel were one their way to the hospital whit Ypi.

Then Sweet activated the detonator and a large explosion came from the factory, all the weapons,explosives,cars were destroyed.

“f*ck I didn’t think the explosion would be so big there will by cops all over the place, everybody in the car!”Said Sweet.

There was already a police chopper all over the place and police cars.

Sweet started driving but the chopper was after us and so has the police cars.

There was a barricade blocking the bridge over grove street.

“sh*t, we have to take down that helicopter our we will never lose them.” Said Sweet

All of us add M16 so the chopper will be in flames in no time.

We all started shooting it and finally the chopper exploded now only the police cars were left.

After a long time the police cars were destroyed and then a SWAT enforcer started chasing us.

“Take out those motherf*ckers!”Said Sweet.

Our car entered the highway to head out to grove street, the enforcer was very strong and a tanker whit a trailer passed by and I shoot it and the explosion taken down the enforcer.

“Good job man we better get out of here”Said Sweet to me.

We where back to the grove.

“That was some serious sh*t, we didn’t seen each other all day ok?” Said Sweet.

12:30 PM

I was at a cluckin’ bell dining and my phone started ringing.

“Who is this?”I asked.

“It’s Cesar Vialpando, you did a good job on those Ballas in the other day man, so if you can pass by here if you want.”Said Cesar.

“Yeah, I’ll be there tomorrow I have to go visit CJ to the hospital,Cya later”Replied I.

When I got to the hospital CJ was in a bed.

“Hey man, how are you?”I asked to CJ.

“Im good I’ll be out of here in two days.So how whas that attack?”CJ asked to me.

“It was good we add to kill some cops”I said.

“I have to go now,cya.”I said to Sweet.

Ypi was already good, so I got back home and waited to the next day.

------------

End.

Flesh-n-Bone

Cool, the Triads need to thank me for what I've brought to their account, lol.

Jacky - I never chickened out, I just need a chopper to launch a great air attack on you.

Anyways here's my number 9 (30) story up... I'll automatically receive $100 extra for multiple number of five stories, 30. That gives me $587. Plus the money from this story. I have another one after this which I'll post if it's OK for the staff where I'll buy some more drugs and sell them in the next one... And on my next story where I buy some drugs I'll get the price for a free gun under $150. biggrin.gif

The Triads, Chapter 9: Kill at Will

I better go and see Harry because he said he needs a job requiring me to do it. I decided to take a taxi again, it was raining so I'd better use a car than a bike before I'll get too wet. The chauffeur this time instead of the Indian music since the last time had put on Rise FM. I asked the driver to take me over to the docks "Take me to the docks, now move it." I said while instructing the chauffeur.

The taxi finally took me to the Portland Harbor where I saw the Greenwood parked in the parking lot. I decided to walk over to it where Harry was waiting for me. I opened the door and went inside. "So.... err... Harry, where are your partners?" I asked nervously "and what you want me to do?" I continued asking.

"What's up with you man, I have been waiting for you in this rain." Harry replied in a funny manner "And my partners? Ha ha ha ha ha... Your funny, they are at their home watching TV, why does it matter anyways?" He asked when he was laughing at me. "Wait... why are you laughing and where we headed?" I asked angrily.

"Relax. I ain't coming, but here take this and I'll be in touch. Now go!" Harry said as he handed me over a paper and pointed at a Streetfighter parked close. "Here I saved that bike for you, use it or do whatever you want with it." He continued saying as the rain seemed to stop.

The paper was like a letter with a map guiding me where my target is and what I have to do.

The letter read something like:

Get over to Harwood, there are some of your old friends, the Leone's waiting. Take them out and escape in one piece. ~Harry.

The map pointed at the car crusher as to where the Leone's are walking around. I jumped on the Streetfighter and started to accelerate towards Harwood. There was not much heat in the streets this time, I had my AK with me so I finally arrived at Harwood, I saw about five Leone's walking around the car crusher with pistols. They didn't seem to be much threats anyways with the weak weaponry. I got over there with my bike and started walking up to them.

"You bastards are out of the game, it's time for the Triads to shine." I started to say while aiming at them. "Kill this piece of sh*t, Leone's ain't losing sh*t, you hear me?" said one of the Leone's as he started to lineup with his friends. Our fight started where I went to hide behind the crusher as cover. I had my AK ready and they kept on running around with their pistols. I killed one of them, and another one started to shout phrases. "DIE!" was the first thing one of them said. Two of them wore sunglasses and were killed faster than the last of them. I started to laugh and when the last one was left "Hahaha... You motherf*ckers are going to give up TRIADS FOR EVER!!!" I shouted angrily as I killed the last Leone with all my power.

They were all dead, but I could smell the police closing in so I decided to take my Streetfighter and get out of Harwood. When I arrived at Chinatown, I received a phone call from Harry, "How did it go?" He asked. "Great, I finished them off. Next step is Joey Leone, now Toni has died the Leone's are in the suicide line now." I said happily while riding on my bike, "Also I'll get some guys together and we finish the Leone's off with the Red Light District on our hands!" I continued saying as I arrived at Atlantic Quays. Harry was sounding quite glad and asked me what's my next set of business after taking out the Mafia from this part of town. "Well I'll be dealing some drugs and get a high profit out of it, then we'll head over Staunton and expand out of Portland." I answered to the call, Harry then hung up and so did I.

I decided to put the secondary bike in my garage where I now have two Streetfighter's. I was glad and so went inside my house to relax for a while.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Omnia sunt Communia
Jacky - I never chickened out, I just need a chopper to launch a great air attack on you.

Chopper? I've only got a Stinger, Baseball Bat, Switchblade & MAC-10! And I'm the one who made the bloody challenge! lol.gif

Flesh-n-Bone

Chopper? I've only got a Stinger, Baseball Bat, Switchblade & MAC-10! And I'm the one who made the bloody challenge! lol.gif

Thing is, your stories are much better than mine, so no matter what I have even if it includes rocket launchers, minigun and a hunter I still can't beat you, I just feel so but if I put more effort into then there's no doubt I will come closer. It wont take too long till I get my wish-list. I will make it as fast as Gantons Most Wanted did it with the Varrio Los Aztecas. Consider it done in a couple of weeks. tounge.gif All I got is a Fish Van and a Greenwood, and a Streetfighter. My guns are Pistol, Uzi and AK. Plus you also own the Colt 45 which I remember buying a long time ago when I joined BUYG and wrote a couple of stories for the Yakuza before moving out.

EDIT: I don't want to double post, but since there has not been any updates I've got a quick 10th (31) story up here. For this story I'll get a free Desert Eagle as I've written 10 stories for Triads.

The Triads, Chapter X: Rescue

We are soon done with our half assed jobs in Portland so we'll started heading out to Staunton then. But first there are some stuff needing to be taken care of, mostly the wiping out the Leone's quest. As I washed my hands, I received a call, it's Kang!

"Hey, thank god you picked up, three of our gang members have pulled up a raid but now they are ambushed and needing a lift out in Newport." Kang said as he was rushing with the words "I've put a Greenwood car outside your house, just get out and you'll see it. So get in and rush over to Newport." He continued as I hung up.

I went out and saw the Greenwood, it was unlocked, pure luck that it's not stolen, I went in and drove past Callahan Bridge. Not much action but loads of cars are seen on the bridge plus big vans transporting stuff. I finally arrived in Newport and decided to drive around until I find the Triads. They were near a lockup close to the ammu-nation shop. I drove the fastest I could to the ambush and the Triads ran inside quickly. "Get us out of here!" shouted one of them.

There was the Yardies who have been all over the place trying to take the stuff. "Well it's their turf so we can expect an attack." I said to my friends. I drove to a garage in Chinatown. There was happily no attention from anybody towards us so we arrived in peace. There was a Streetfighter inside the garage which I was supposed to go back home with.

I got on the bike, left the garage and drove back home. Today was an average day without anything special going on. I called Kang "So what was with your precious friends out there? I got them back in safety." I shouted on the phone. "Relax. You down with us? Then don't complain, happy holidays!" Kang simply replied and stopped answering to anything I would say. I put the phone back on it's place and went to take it easy on the sofa.

-------

END, for this story I get a free gun under $150 and my choice is Desert Eagle. Plus $100 extra bonus from previous story.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Scifen

f*ck internet providers.

Left me with out internet for a few weeks.

Hope to post a story soon.

Flesh-n-Bone

Can some of the staff rate these stories I put? There are two of them...

Because when they are rated I can buy the drugs I'm looking for.

Keep in mind the $100 extra for my first unrated story and my 10th in the Triads was just above Scifen's post, it gives me the possibility for a free gun under $150 and my choice is Desert Eagle.

These are the things to remember aside from the story rating.

My gangs (Triads) table will look something like this with two stories pending rating. The extra bonus and free gun is added there though.

The Triads
Location Property Gang Member Story Count
Liberty City
Belly Up Fish Factory
Flesh-n-Bone
11 (32)
Liberty City
Mr. Wong's Launderette
---
Vice City
Chartered Libertine Lines
---
San Fierro
Wu-Zi-Mu's Office
---
Las Venturas
Four Dragons Casino
---
Weapons Baseball Bat, Knife, Katana, Colt .45, Desert Eagle, AK47
Vehicles Triad Fish Van, Greenwood, Streetfighter, Elegy
Money $587
Assets ---
Drug Facilities Distillery (Alcohol): Daily Income - $10
Items ---

EDIT: updated with the new additions.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Trouble

Grove Street Families

Chapter 6- A new home.

7:30 AM

I woke up and put on some clothes to go see Cesar at is house.When I got ready I asked Sweet if I could take is BF-400, he let me has long I don’t wreck it.

I drive to El Corona and when I stopped the bike in front of Cesar’s house a group of 3 Aztecas were there, one of them asked to me:

“What are you doing here?”Said he to me while pointing is gun to me.

“Please, don’t shoot Im just going to see Cesar, he invited me, Im from Grove Street Families.”Said I scared to that Azteca gang member.

“Ok homie you can go”Said him.

I entered Cesar’s house and he was there waiting for me, he didn’t know my name so I introduced myself.

“Im Mike C, Im 27 years old and Im from Grove Street Families.”Said I to Cesar.

“Where do you live Mike?”Cesar asked to me.

“I don’t have a home right now, I live in Sweet’s house.”Said I.

“So let’s get you a home ese.”Said Cesar.

He entered is car, a Savanna, I entered to.We were trying to find a house to me.

He showed me a house in El Corona close to is house.

“I don’t know man, I wanted a house in Grove Street to support them whenever they want.”Said I to Cesar.

He started driving to Ganton to search another house to me, he find one in Grove Street.

“You can stay in Ryder’s house.”Cesar said to me.

“Who’s Ryder?”I asked to Cesar

“He was from GSF to but then he was hanging out with the Ballas and CJ killed Im in San Fierro.”Cesar replied.

“Let’s see the house from inside.”Said I to Cesar

We entered the house, there was things all over the floor but it was a nice house and in Grove Street.

“Looks good to me I’ll buy it.”Said I.

“Buy?You can just stay in the house, burn it down, whatever you want, no one will give a sh*t.”Said Cesar to me.

“Ok, I’ll stay here, thanks Cesar.Can you take me to your home, I left my bike there and I have to go pickup CJ at the hospital.”Said I to Cesar.

“I can go with you to get CJ.”Said Cesar.

He started driving to the hospital were CJ was,we got there and CJ entered the car and Cesar started driving to the grove.

“Hey CJ what’s up whit you homie?”I said to CJ

“It’s all good now, and with you?”Asked CJ to me.

“Im living at Ryder’s house now, nice place.”I said to CJ.

Cesar let CJ in grove street and me in El Corona to get the bike, I drive to grove street and stored the bike in Sweet’s garage and entered my new home to put things in order.

Flesh-n-Bone

I got an idea, we can't let the second post stay un-updated for so long until the image links are fixed. So as a lot of the pictures have expired anyway. How about removing the guns and updating them with the new list Phusion posted in two pages back but also add shotguns and some other guns that have been missed.

In case wondering the guns requested for add: pump action shotgun, spas-12, sawn-off shotgun and stubby, mac-10 and scorpion uzi as well as M60.

It's not hard for us to simply search "AK-47" in google, everybody will get good results if they want to know what the gun is like.

My 2 cents.

And by the way, a story might be up once my money is updated with the story count. In the table I posted above it has added my unrated stories to. So if anyone next is interested in the table and uses it for help then all you should do is rate my stories, I'll take care of counting the money and etc....

Lochie_old

We'll get around to it Flesh, don't worry. Good work with the suggestions, I agree with the links, they are pretty pointless.

Your welcome to post another story, just aslong as you stick to the "One story per a day" rule.

As for guns, the shotguns I'll add in. And Mac as it did make the game. But I find the Scorpion pointless as we'd already have 4 uzi's and also the M60 is a lot like the mini-gun.

I'll talk to Mark about it.

Other then that, I'll write something for the Cubans soon!

Wanted Assailant

*sigh* Writer's Block. I'll post a story for the Haitians when I'm finally out of this mess. For now, I'm not nudged to do a thing about it. Just wanted to let you know I'm still interested.

Skimask101

Chapter4:Bedford Point Projects:There's Somthing About Hajime

It was eight hours before the meeting, 4:00 A.M. There was about a dozen Yardies we picked up from Borgnines, Rudyard and me. We were all about to face a trap few others new about.

"Good morning mi Braddas" Rudyard said calmly

"Dat sleep was fo-eva mi bedas" A Yardie said

"We gonna have to take some fast showas!" Reoboy Stated

"Not us mi bradah, we have dreadlocks, we just need dat sticky stuff" Annother Yardie said

"Who cares me breda! Who-eva needs to go in da showa, GO!" Rudyard said

I went in the shower first to get the 10 minutes of hot water there was, when I went in my room I changed into my nicest clothes with full body armor under it. As I was cleaning my D.Eagle I noticed how dirty guns could get, it was then I realized I should clean my gun everyday. When I went back to the room the few who had to take a shower were already dressed and ready to go. I noticed they did it in very little time so I asked them

"Ave yall gotten use to ya guns yet?" I asked everyone

"Wat you mean by dat mi bradah?" A Yardie with dread asked

"Have yall cleaned dem? is wat I meant 'Mi Braddah" I said while making fun of his version of a Jamaican accent

The Yardie felt intimidated and did'nt response. So Rudyard said

"Don't be so harsh on the little rudie me breda!" Rudyard responed

"Wat-eva, jus clean yo guns! Okay Rudies!" I exclaimed

As the Yardies were cleaning there guns I was watching the news about "The knew Organized crime". The whole thing was about the Yakusa crawling out of the underground. They kept discussing about a man by the name of "Hajime" but I took no notice to it (Except know). By the time the program was over everyone was done cleaning there guns, so I said

"Okay me bredas nows its time to se where you gonna be" I told the Yradies

I explained who was going where and what will happen if the Colombian are prepared for our counter.

"Okay me bredas dis going to be a important meeting so we not going to take any chances and dat is why we gonna use a bomb" I said

"Wat did you jus say mi breda?" Rudyard asked

"just listen okay! Well der is a room dat is right behind were the Colombians are gonna be, and we gonna put de bomb on the wall so if the Colombians try somting we will ambush dem from behind" I explained

"How many gonna be der breda?" Rud asked

"You, Me and six Yardies, the other Yardies gonna proteck King Kourtney" I responded

"So were we gonna get da bomb mi bradah?" one of the Yardies asked

So I replied with one awnser "8-Ball".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:00 A.M. six hours before the meeting

We got the cars started and drove off to 8-Balls bomb shop and I said

"We betta hurry up if we gonna plant dis bomb" I told Rudyard

"Dats why we speeding me breda, here use dis phone" Rudyard Responded

"When did you get a cell phone breda?" I asked

" I've had it for-eva breda, you jus neva asked about it" Rudyard said staggeringly

So I called 8-ball and said

"Yo 8-Ball me breda! How's it goin!?" I asked 8-Ball

"Nuthin much man, how's it goin wit you?" 8-Ball

"Well me breda dats why we called you, we need a bomb" I told 8-Ball

"For what?" 8-Ball asked

"We gonna counter-attack de Colombians, der's gonna be a meetin between us and da Colombians" I responed

"Colombians?! I hate them fools! What kind of bomb you want, cuz I'll give you da best free of charge" 8-Ball said

"Nice me bredah! What you tink is best for blowing up a wall and some people behind da ting?" I asked

"Well I got these sachel charges that would work perfectly wit yo job" 8-ball said

"Jus get dem ready, Peace Breda" I told 8-Ball then hung up

When we got there 8-ball was outside waiting for us next to a van and he said

"The charges are in the van cuz they to delicate to be put in a regular car" 8-Ball said

"Thanks me breda we'll make sure you get paid well for dis" Rudyard said

So I got in the van and followed Rudyard and the other to meeting area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:00 A.M. Four Hours Before the Meeting

When we got there we instantly got to work on the charges. We had to place them on the fifth floor behind in the Ladies bathroom, right behind the main office. We hid all of the cars 2 blocks away in an alley-way so the Colombians thought no one was here yet.

As all of us waited scoped out the area from within the building we noticed 12 Yakusa stingers packed with Yakusa drive around the block a few times. Then they stopped and they all got out.

"Holy sh*t mi Bredah! Dats like... 50 Yakusa!" A Yardie said

"Stay down! Everyone in get to positions! and get ready because dis was not part of the Meet!" Rudyard exclaimed

"Call King Kourtney He has to know!" I told Rudyard

"I have no bars here breda we did dat on purpose!" Rudyard responded

"We have to get more reinforcements!" I told Rudyard

"Okay everybody stay in your Positions we gonna get more Yardies!" Rudyard said

So we creeped outside trying not to be seen when

"You guys Yardies! Get them!" An Alerted Yakusa said to his buddies

"Sh*t me breda! Run!" Rudyard said

The Small group of Yakusa ran after us but were not able to keep up with us. We ran for car to get more Yardies and warn Rudyard so we drove for The Bedford Point Projects

10:00 A.M. two hours before the Meeting (Meeting Area)

NOTE TO READER: This is Raflo's and Ragla's part of this story (They are two of the 12 Yardies left behind By Reo & Rud)

As Raflo watches the yakusa hide their cars he here footsteps and warns the others.

"Mi bradas git redy der be some rudies at the door!" Raflo whispered to the others

So The Yardies hid waiting for the Yakusa but the footsteps kept going onto the next floor, then Ragla asked

"Are dey attacking the Colombians and us or just us?" Ragla asked

"I tink dey want to go to war both of us cuz dey trying to take all of the drug trade" Raflo responded

"I don't think da Colombians are da bad guys den" Ragla stated

"Yes mi brada he gonna have to attack the Yakusa" Raflo said

So Raflo told the other Yardies to take off the charges and place them on the ceiling so that will take some out on the floor above them. As the Yardies were placing the charges Raflo and a few other were trying to find an escape route without alerting the Yakusa. Then Ragla said

"How bout we take de empty elevator shaft?" Ragla asked

"Smart mi Brada once dey done we'll use the chord" Raflo responded

So once the charges were set Raglo, Raflo and the rest of the Yardies slid down the rope to the first floor. When they got down there they ran for they alley-way when...

POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP!!!

Dozens of gunshots coming from the back of them. The Yakusa were waiting for them to come out so they can hold some hostage. So the Yakusa grabbed the last two alive Ragla and Raflo. A man walked up to them and said

"Hi my name is Hajime and were gonna be great freinds"

10:00 A.M. two hours before the Meeting

Rudyard and I drove straight for King Kourneys House but by the time we got there his car was gone so I told Rudyard

"Forget it Breda hes gone lets just get Lizzy and law low for a bit" I told Rud solemnly

So we went upstairs to get lizzy and Rud said

"Come on sista we have to go! NOW!" Rud Yelled while packing her stuff

"Wats rong wit you comming in here and yelling!" Queen Lizzy said

"The Yakusa are gonna ambush the meeting and they might attack you!" I told her

"Den go help me father breda!" Queen Lizzy said

"Its to late sista we have to leave!" I stated

So we made a quick stop at our apartment to get some guns then we left...

THE MEETING

NOTE TO READER: This is King Kourtney's point of view in the meeting.

When King Kourtney gets there he thinks that everthing will be alright and his boys will be ther to back him up. He also thinks the cartel is there to ambush him when they really are his allies...

When King and his top bodygaurds reach the fifth floor he sees Pablo the new leader of the Colombian Cartel.

"Pablo me breda! How's it goin!?" King asks

"Things are doing great but we could do better so this is why I arranged this meeting" Jose said

"Thats wat you tink!" Kourtney say while him and his bodygourds pulll out D.Eagles.

"What the hell are you doing you piece of sh*t!?" Jose says while his men pull out Colt. 45's

"You thought you could just ambush us? well we smarta den dat rudie!" King said

"We were'nt going to ambush you Cabron" Jose yelled

"den wat was da point of the meetin den?" King asked while him and his men put their guns at a relaxed position

"To warn you about the Yakusa and to allie with you against the Yakusa!" Jose said while him and his men relax

"What dey doing breda?" King asked

"There trying to take over all of the drug operations and they might be watching us know!" Jose said

Then...

BOOM! BOOM!

THree bombs go off and the holes the bombs made have Yakusa crawling through them. The Yakusa used the two bombs Ragla and Raflo left but they had a csutom made bomb that was made in Japan to take out this whole building. The Yakusa were looking for any survivors, but there weren't any.

AFTER THE MEETING

So after the Yakusa left the building they leveled it and brought Ragla & Raflo with them. This my friends is the beginning of the Yardie-Yakusa War.

Stefan.

I realised that it will be pointless to write for the Vercetti gang, considering I haven't played Vice City in a long time, so is it alright if I switch to the Ballas at the Idlewood crackhouse?

Don't worry, I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but I promise now that I won't switch for a while, at least. smile.gif

My first story should be up soon.

Flesh-n-Bone
We'll get around to it Flesh, don't worry. Good work with the suggestions, I agree with the links, they are pretty pointless.

Your welcome to post another story, just aslong as you stick to the "One story per a day" rule.

As for guns, the shotguns I'll add in. And Mac as it did make the game. But I find the Scorpion pointless as we'd already have 4 uzi's and also the M60 is a lot like the mini-gun.

I'll talk to Mark about it.

Other then that, I'll write something for the Cubans soon!

I can't write any stories because I first want to buy some drugs that I don't have the money to until my stories are rated. And I always write only once a day.

stubby shotgun is a made up GTA weapon, so dunno if it should be added. Mac-10, definitely and I personally would buy the Scorpion. M60 is a good but cheaper version of the heavy artillery's.

Skimask: It's Yakuza not Yakusa.

Lochie_old

RATING

'ello boiz.

@Trouble: $23 for your first story, $21 for your second (It was short) your improving. Your grammar just needs some fixing and also the structure of the dialouge can be messy, e.g.

"Marco dunno sh*t," I said,

"He does know sh*t, trust me man!" Ralph replied.

Can just be:

"Marco dunno sh*t," I said,

"He does know sh*t, trust me man!" Ralph replied.

Try putting your stories through MS word and picking up typos smile.gif

GSF money count

Trouble now has 6 stories

$797 + $23 = $820

$820 + $21 = $841

Gets a multiple of five bonus

$841 + $100 = $941

@Flesh: Really really really really really big improvement, I'm liking it. Some tense swapping but other then that you've really come along great.

$31 and $27, Desert Eagle added. + $100 for ten stories.

Triads money count

Flesh-n-Bone now has 10 (31) stories

$487 + $31 = $518

$518 + $27 = $545

$545 + $100 = $645

@Ski: $24, its better then your stories, but I still think you should try and fix your grammar and spelling, run it through MS word as I suggested with Trouble and it should pick up most of your small errors, and don't worry about introducing the scene e.g. (For the reader, this is when the Yakuza do a drug dealer) I think you had that somewhere, its okay and you don't need to tell us, I'm pretty sure most of us are smart enough to get it. biggrin.gif

The Yardies money count

Skimask101 now has 4 (14) stories

$178 + $24 = $222

Other then that, as for weapons, they are being finalized this week and then we'll work on the gang war rules and such.

Thanks for being so patience, I hope this coding sh*t lets up soon.

~Phusion

Edited by ~PhusioN~

Stefan.

INTRODUCTION

5:39

Thursday 1st April 1993

Idlewood, San Andreas

It was cold. The wind sent a chill down the back of my neck; it must have been only 13 degrees. The sounds of the police sirens were drowned out by the whistles of the wind.

The blood dripped down my leg like rain on a window. The pain was excruciating, I just wanted to lie down and have a rest. But life isn't like that and I just have to keep on running.

BANG! I stopped and looked behind, carefully making sure that I did not lose my balance. One of the police cars at the end of the alleyway had exploded, and the remains of a police officer flied into a neighbouring backyard. Poor buggers, I thought, but it's their job to keep people like me off the streets.

I made a left, and sprinted across a lawn underneath the overpass, stepping over the broken glass and brass knuckles lying on the ground. This was Grove Street, the heart of enemy territory, and I was certainly not welcome.

There were footsteps coming closer; I could hear them approaching, yet it was difficult to distinguish where they were coming from. There were no more sirens, and the wind was dying down, so the sounds of the footsteps were now louder than ever. The sun poked its face above one of the houses from the East, which momentarily blinded me, before I felt myself being carried. B-Rye and J-Dog had obviously seen me, so they decided to get me out of here. I noticed that B-Rye had a large cut down his right arm, and the right sleeve of his purple shirt was ripped off completely. There were a few bruises around his heavy, droopy eyes; obviously the night has caught up with him. As for J-Dog, well, he was just his usual self; clean white shirt, no marks anywhere, bandana shielding his mouth. I sometimes wondered how he eats.

"Thanks guys," I quietly ushered, as I sat down in the backseat of the Tacoma which was waiting to pick us up. B-Rye sat in front of me and J-Dog beside me. Mikey was the driver.

"Alright, get us the f*ck out of here!" J-Dog shouted, as Mikey turned the handbrake off, put his foot on the clutch, and raced off. Groves were starting to accumulate behind us, looking like rioters about start some trouble. They can eat our dust now, I thought, as the silver Tacoma drove its way through the streets of eastern Los Santos, before finally stopping (after what seemed like an eternity) at a small house near a broken billboard, which bordered the freeway.

"You sure you don't need the hospital, nigga?" Mikey asked me as I quickly jumped out of the car.

"Nah man, I can fix m'self up, dog," I replied slowly, I was now extremely tired, for the night's events had finally caught up with me.

"A'ight man, see ya." Mikey said as the Tacoma drove off into the distance, back into Grove territory."

I walked inside, sat myself down, and placed the first aid kit on my lap. I took out the alcohol and cotton ball, and I slowly dabbed it onto the wound. After about 3 minutes of dabbing, I placed a band-aid over the wound. My leg was a bit sore, but I could freely walk now, at least.

I turned on the television and started making myself some coffee. The attractive newswoman appeared on the screen in a lovely white coat. Her voice was so seductive; I wouldn't be surprised if she worked in a club at night.

"And we've just had breaking news from Tennesee, with stock car driver Alan Kuwicki just passing away in a plane crash. Live from Tennesee now..." I switched it off. Good. It's not on the news. It may not be big news, but the war with the Grove is certainly on again.