Question About Live

awebb

This may be a rather noobish and ridiculous question, but will GTA IV play fine without having the 360 connected to the internet for live content?

I'm a looong time GTA fan but recently purchased a 360 (so I'm new to it) just for this game and do not want to deal with xbox live for a while (although I understand that it is interesting) and just want to know if I will be able to play the game normally without utilizing live features.

The DLC is a different story though. I may change my mind then.

Thanks for the help!

for online gaming you'll need live GOLD but singleplayer will work normally without being on the net

TheNextHendrix

I'm getting it for 360 and I don't have Xbox Live. I'm sure it'll still be great.

if you just want to play single player then thats fine but multiplayer you will need xbox live Gold, anywayz when you sign up to xbox live you get xbox live gold free for 1 month to try it out and stuff!

plus this game being hyped and online and all, im sure it will come with a 48 hour trial, or is that only microsoft titles? welll hope that best buy gives away free items like that with purchase.