Firefox help!?

DTre

So recently my firefox hasn't been remembering me to be logged in to every site. Honestly, I'm just getting sick of having to log in everywhere. It only leaves me logged in until I close the program.. This ever happen to any of you and does anyone know how to fix this sh*t?

Struff Bunstridge

There should be a Firefox version of IE's Autocomplete function which will remember all your passwords, usernames etc. Try fiddling with your Options.

So recently my firefox hasn't been remembering me to be logged in to every site. Honestly, I'm just getting sick of having to log in everywhere. It only leaves me logged in until I close the program.. This ever happen to any of you and does anyone know how to fix this sh*t?

Go to:

Edit>Preferences

Privacy

And just see if any of them remember what you enter in forms.

Also, Gen chat, why not tech?

Edited by Phil112

I don't think it's my cookies.. I cleared them and tried to remember it again but it continues to log me out. I should of mentioned this in the first post, my bad.

Set it so your Firefox will keep the cookies until it expires (which it will not) instead of every time you close Firefox.

SWEETSAPRIK

Set it so your Firefox will keep the cookies until it expires (which it will not) instead of every time you close Firefox.

While you're there (tools > options > privacy) make sure it isn't set to "always clear my private data when I close Firefox", as that could also force you to log back in every time.