I have problem!

I have still not decided if i will buy 360 or Ps3. Im very tempted to buy the 360 curse of the exclusive downloaded content but on other hand I think the ps3 have more appealing games coming like, Metal gear solid 4, Little big planet, Eight days. Are both ps3 and xbox Charging to play online? Or is it free on ps3?

GtAkInG4aLl

omg there millions of threads about this suicidal.gif the search button IS your friend...also, your eyes as well

I have still not decided if i will buy 360 or Ps3. Im very tempted to buy the 360 curse of the exclusive downloaded content but on other hand I think the ps3 have more appealing games coming like, Metal gear solid 4, Little big planet, Eight days.  Are both ps3 and xbox  Charging to play online? Or is it free on ps3?

Online play on the PS3 is free, for the 360 you'd have to pay for a XBox Live Gold account to play online.

It really depends on which is more important to you, the games you want for the PS3 or GTA IV DLC.

I have still not decided if i will buy 360 or Ps3. Im very tempted to buy the 360 curse of the exclusive downloaded content but on other hand I think the ps3 have more appealing games coming like, Metal gear solid 4, Little big planet, Eight days. Are both ps3 and xbox Charging to play online? Or is it free on ps3?

I'd say get the 360, but does it really Matter? confused.gif Just make sure you play GTA IV, even if it's your friend's Console.