Hello and Welcome!

EA_Testmod01

EA_Testmod01

My name is Kevin Jacobsin, many of you have heard of the recent acquisition of this forum to EA games, i have been dispatched to answer any questions or concerns regarding this change, i hope things will go smoothly. we look forward to your continued support! smile.gif

Proof.

I'm not believing someone who can't even use proper grammar.

EA_Testmod01

ive been looking around, and it seems some people are against this recent change. i want to personally assure everyone that nothing will change, and if it is it will be for the best. were not going to ruin GTA, i myself love the games, and again any changes that will be made will be in the fans interests and for the best smile.gif

Deuce Deuce

For all you gullible people:

It's just a joke, and a lame one at that. Don't take anything seriously on an internet forum.

(I know it's considered replying to spam, but I feel that the more "skeptical" people should have be given an insight that it's nothing more than a forum joke.)

Over.

ive been looking around, and it seems some people are against this recent change. i want to personally assure everyone that nothing will change, and if it is it will be for the best. were not going to ruin GTA, i myself love the games, and again any changes that will be made will be in the fans interests and for the best smile.gif

You can't even use proper grammar you idiot.

This is a joke right?

Of course it is!

EA doesn't care about customer support!

EA_Testmod01

need i remind you this is a public forum, there is no need for picture perfect grammar, i simply made this to assuage all your fears about the recent acquisition of GTAForms.com

method.man 2

Even if it was true, Why the hell are you saying hello and welcome to us when YOU joined today sly.gif

but seriously why cant EA just go home tounge2.gif

This is a joke right?

Of course it is!

EA doesn't care about customer support!

Haha.

Anyways, yeah.