I've Received It Now XBOX 360 World

GTAIV_Shiro

GTAIV_Shiro

I was cheking the post and I found my 360 mag I'm reading it now it's saying

- Ped are able to phone you by mistake

- Phone bills are payable

- They had the chances to use multiplayer

- In multiplayer you can use boats and helicopters ...

- The solo game starts in a taxi gowing to broker

- You can Activate or disactivate Multiplayer option whenever you want...

- Cheats are more than last GTA

- LC Tours are possible by helicopter, Tourist Buses and boats

- Internet Navigation In Cafes are taxed + and prostitutes are noticed in the back of small streets of Algonquin

- Mafia Is Very Dangerous in Broker with arms.

- To Go to Algonquin you must first complete a number of mission.

- Taxi are expensive

- Carburant are not confirmed

- 4rd Trailer is longer and will be ready by 10 PM GMT( New Stuff on website too)

- Peds can kiss togheter in streets

- Security Guards are availble in rich properties of the last part of the city

- The game is longer

- PS3 Download Content are underconstruction (not officialmaby there are Down. Contents)

- In pack papers are more artistic

- There are also a section of what they think about multiplayer

Not official i think but you can have a boyfriend or girl friend in multiplayer

They took part of a girl in one of the options and started to kill ped from helicopter

Theyre not allowed to say more yet

If there are new info il''l update

First GTA IV gameplays are in the magazine too Niko Driving a car and the other pulling a ped

Althrow XBOX 360 World has confirmed that the leaked video of the intro was fake

I'll keep updating

12 New Screens, an update of R* site of multiplayer is announced very shortly

Sorry, But my scanner is not working so I',m going to post it from my friend Don't worry

Edited by GTAIV_Shiro

Sweet!! Liked that with the peds calling you by mistake, could create some very akward conversations? turn.gif

Deuce Deuce

an update of R* site of multiplayer is announced very shortly

icon14.gif

Also, a lot of people get it wrong when they think there are "new screens." Check here to see if the ones in the magazine are all up on GTA4.net.

Sweet!! Liked that with the peds calling you by mistake, could create some very akward conversations? turn.gif

its things like that and the seeing peopls cars broken down that im worried about. are these things going to occur quite often as to lose the "ha" when it happens or are they going to be quite rare as too keep it interesting.

its things like that and the seeing peopls cars broken down that im worried about. are these things going to occur quite often as to lose the "ha" when it happens or are they going to be quite rare as too keep it interesting.

Just crash into them, that'll make it "ha" enough.

Fu*********k Fu**********k my friend isn't there sh**t hes not answering

Thanks for the info, digital camera maybe?

GTAIV_Shiro

Camera no but webcam yes im on dial up connection sooo let us hope maby video but it will take too much

Yeah i know what you mean, hate when a game exhausts its features making it seem systematic and organised rather than natural and free flowing....but to be honest i have faith in R* in this area since in the past GTAs i rekon they have randomised the comments made by people so well considering the capacity of previous gen consoles....considering we now have more power they should be able to have an expansive range of wrong numbers calls and conversations and theres so much going on in the world that you wouldn't feel any repetitiveness...i mean games like Assasins Creed (Which btw i rekon was fun) after a few hours gameplay you could pick out alot of the common dialogue and interaction such as the hobos and mentally disabled individuals...so yeah all in all i rekon we'll have nothing to worry about in this area!

Cheers TC look forward to seeing those scans! cookie.gifcookie.gif

Thanks for the info. If you can't get the scans up I'm sure somebody around here got the same mag that could put up the scans.

My friend has the magazine.

He says that there is a logo on the phone of a prostitute which you click on to speak to her!

Mods should lock it, and unlock when the guy will have the scans, or the topic is gonna be flooded.

Nan laissez le comme ça, des fois que y en ait qui aient les scans !

Sorry, I couldn't help speaking French when I saw there was another french.

I just said it would be better not to lock it, in case of someone else had the scans...

I was thinking about the phone bills in the first time I heard that the cell phone is playing a big role in the game , but I wrote this idea here in the forum , but some members flamed me . but now this idea has been confirmed . thanks .

Outer Haven
First GTA IV gameplays are in the magazine too Niko Driving a car and the other pulling a ped

What do you mean by that? They are "in" the magazine? You mean they explain it or they have screenshots of it or what?

We want the scans, gotta have those scans, come on

We want the scans, gotta get those scans

cool.gif

Are there 12 new screens in the mag or being updated on the website with multiplayer?? whatsthat.gif

The mag is 17 pages long so that should be a great read... turn.gif

Get those scans as soon as possible! cookie.gif

"Hints @ phtoo uploading.."

Are you uploading the screens or is gtaiv_shiro

I dont have the magazine..nor do i have a scanner.My friend is showing me the magazine.

Will GTA4.net have them up? Or does the guy wait for the stuff to pop up on the forums before he puts it on the site?

- They had the chances to use multiplayer

Can some1 please explain what that means i cant work it out?