The Philosophy of R*/EA

VASPAS803

As i noticed there are a lot of concerns over EA and T2, there is no way rockstar would let it go at all. I don't know if any of you are familiar with film production companies throwing money at Rockstar for the rights over grand theft auto to inevitably make a sh*ty Uwe Boll film, and each time Rockstar denies no matter how much money they throw at them. I don't know, but it seems the only sensible video game designers/suits work for rockstar...Considering this i am confident that we will never see a grand theft auto series with an EA logo burning a whole on the cover.

First of all, this EA nonsense has to stop. I'm tired of seeing all these topics about it. We can only hope and assume T2 wouldn't be stupid enough to sell out to EA. Honestly, I really don't think they are. Also, EA is not buying GTAF. So these topics really need to stop.

I know there is alot of them and i'm just trying to see if i can calm some people down with that wild idea

defibrillator

It's not really that simple. If EA buys enough shares from Take Two, they will be the dominant part of the board of directors, and most likely have someone as director who calls the shots. This being said, they would be able to manipulate things based on upper level voting, etc. This is because the more shares you have, the more percentage of the company you own. If they have more than 51% of the shares, or more than half ownership, then we are indeed going to see dark days.