Two new San Andreas mods by Switch Designs

Switch_Designs

Switch_Designs

[sA|REL]

In the spirit of hiding things on Easter I decided to hide the Hydra jet.

This first mod will change your Hydra jet into a invisible Stealth Jet.

user posted image

You can download it here.

The second mod will replace the cell phone that Cj answers and uses through out the game and changes it into a sweet new Apple Iphone.

With GTA4 coming out soon and Nico getting a new mp3 playing pda style cell phone in the game I figured Cj deserved something special too so he didn't feel left out.

user posted image

You can download it here.

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Edited by Switch_Designs

Seems like thegtaplace likes to have your mod for business, but doesnt want you to share it anywhere else tounge.gif

Suction Testicle Man

Hey switch, good to see you still modding. I've always fancied halving the opacity of a vehicles materials for that ghost effect, trust you to get around to it first. tounge.gif You're welcome to use my uploader for those pics.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

Switch_Designs
Seems like thegtaplace likes to have your mod for business, but doesnt want you to share it anywhere else tounge.gif

Yeah I don't know why it said I stole my own images that I posted on thegtaplace, It even did it to one of my news images that I posted on the site too so I just uploaded them to imageshack and fixed the image links here and in the news at thegtaplace.

Yeah I don't know why it said I stole my own images that I posted on thegtaplace, It even did it to one of my news images that I posted on the site too so I just uploaded them to imageshack and fixed the image links here and in the news at thegtaplace.

Im going to guess that it has something to do with remote linking... THat is to say, regardless of who uploads the image and who links to it, the mere notion that the link comes from GTAF.com (probably anywhere at that) will count as theft.

Switch_Designs

Im going to guess that it has something to do with remote linking... THat is to say, regardless of who uploads the image and who links to it, the mere notion that the link comes from GTAF.com (probably anywhere at that) will count as theft.

Oh I understand now why it happened but it is still silly because I made the picture, I uploaded the picture, and it's my picture. You can't steal from yourself!