What happen if I get in building with helicopter?

edenbensal

If you can broke windows with weapons or your hands so why if I get in building the windows or the tone doesn't broke or fall?

think about that!

euh?

your english is not quite right?

are you talking about breaking windows from the inside out, on buildings?

or crashing a helicopter into the building?

Um, I don't think the highrise building will be enterable... There are limits...

da grove street `G`

Do you want some fries with that, sir!

eRa Games

Electronic Rockstar Arts

Brought to you by EA + Rockstar

Did I miss the announcement? Is it "Gibberish Thread" day today?

You'll have to be a bit clearer mate, I don't quite get what you're talking about.

user posted image

I mean to crashing a helicopter into the building.

sorry about my English Im from Israel so..(think alone)..

I doubt that anything other than an explosion will happen. Most of the highrise windows are textures so...

You might do some damage to the building, if R* add that sort of thing in. But I think its more likely your helicopter will get damaged or spin out a little. After taking out Darkel in GTA3 they've made their limits clear, so don't expect to crash a helicopter into a building and blow it up.

user posted image

so? so am I and my english is just fine, I will never understand the people with the excuse: 'I'm from xxx'

p.s: look at the effort I gave, typing through my ps3 since my PC ain't working due to that son of a bitch butterfly that flew into my PC and caused my PC to die...i kinda took it too far with "I xx"

so? so am I and my english is just fine, I will never understand the people with the excuse: 'I'm from xxx'

p.s: look at the effort I gave, typing through my ps3 since my PC ain't working due to that son of a bitch butterfly that flew into my PC and caused my PC to die...i kinda took it too far with "I xx"

butterflys suck nuts

You might do some damage to the building, if R* add that sort of thing in. But I think its more likely your helicopter will get damaged or spin out a little. After taking out Darkel in GTA3 they've made their limits clear, so don't expect to crash a helicopter into a building and blow it up.

Contrary to the rumours, the only controversial mission that Darkel gave was "I scream, you scream" but with simple pedestrians.

Contrary to the rumours, the only controversial mission that Darkel gave was "I scream, you scream" but with simple pedestrians.

That was the one with the ice cream van (El Burro's one) but wasn't there one tying Donald Love and Darkel too?

user posted image

That was the one with the ice cream van (El Burro's one) but wasn't there one tying Donald Love and Darkel too?

After Darkel was removed, it was given to El Burro.

And no, there is no proof that Darkel and Donald are in any way connected. That means, no, Darkel did not give a confirmed order to kill Donald.

The fourth link in my sig.

I know what the facts are, ie: what R* have given us. But I think its a bit fishy that Donald Love, the richest man in LC, disappears; and Darkel, that man who vowed to take down the economy, is taken out of the game.

Its nice to speculate. Its when people start turning speculation into facts thats annoying.

user posted image

I know what the facts are, ie: what R* have given us. But I think its a bit fishy that Donald Love, the richest man in LC, disappears; and Darkel, that man who vowed to take down the economy, is taken out of the game.

Its nice to speculate. Its when people start turning speculation into facts thats annoying.

The rumor has it that Darkel was taken out after someone suggested something horrible for a mission, possibly Bill fiore who voiced him. So, Darkel's voice was unfinished as Bill was fired.

But rumor has many things.

nickwuzheer

wait let me get this straight...

you want to crash a helicopter into a tall biulding...

deosnt this world have enough terrorist?

He's from the West Bank. rolleyes.gif

Srsly, though, they said that environments could suffer permanent damage, so I guess you will just die or then you will survive or then you will just bounce off of it and destroy a couple of windows or something. We'll find out when we'll play the game.. ugh.

In that latest preview, the player blew up a store front with a rocket launcher, so I see it as definitely being possible.

nickwuzheer

He's from the West Bank. rolleyes.gif

Srsly, though, they said that environments could suffer permanent damage, so I guess you will just die or then you will survive or then you will just bounce off of it and destroy a couple of windows or something. We'll find out when we'll play the game.. ugh.

if the eviroment suffered permanent damage,imagine it! like you shoot a skyscraper with a rpg and the whole thing collapses! then you will die permaently and have to load your last saved game! LOL!

There probably will be damage on the buildings im guessin alot if you keep slammin the chopper in the same place.

any1 find this funny that sum1 from Israel wants to crash a heli into a building ? tounge.gif "breaking news : gta 4 useds as terroist training game *shows vid of sum1 crashing heli into building* there u go folks gta 4 is used by terroists to train flying ect tounge.gif "

jks but ye i wana get loads of cars and park them around a bulding and crash a heli into them xD

maybe land a heli ontop of a car while its moving ? have i gone offtopic again ?

p.s when i get started i type random sh*t alot.. confused.gif

Jesus Christ when are these retarded threads going to stop??? I want 4/29 to come so that stupid threads like this stop as much as I want it to come so that we have the game. I love how people think we can do ANYTHING in this game. It is a game after all you morons.... mercie_blink.gif

Haha LOL

user posted image

check this out:

check this out:

faktion_207

BWHAHAHAHHA!! man you made me laugh so hard

BurgerShotOwner

Well my friend, I think that crashing a helicopter into a building will result in massive damage to the building and the death of the pilot. The city will have to set rules to keep psychos like you and me away from a chopper. But i will find a way mouahahahahhhha I WILL FIND A WAY!!! mouargharghahahahaha!!!