So do people actually work and does it advance?

GtaFreak_blingbling

GtaFreak_blingbling

The topic says it all but I'll clarify myself

What I made this topic on is obvious , I want to know if it's been comfirmed yet that buildings that are being built actually get built after time.

And if there are road works that they get completed after a while or not ... dontgetit.gif

Here's what I mean , this picture clearly shows a building being made (or something simillar, defantly sure it's not for lifting containers)

user posted image

will it be completed ? there was something like that in VCS inlove.gif

Tonay_Montana

I really wish....

It sounds incredibly unlikely though.... i mean this would be some major work to implement, maybe we are starting to expect a bit too much out of R*...

yea this maybe one of those things we may see in the next gta but idk if we'll see it in this one...it would be awesome though!

GtaFreak_blingbling
I really wish....

It sounds incredibly unlikely though.... i mean this would be some major work to implement, maybe we are starting to expect a bit too much out of R*...

it's not really expecting too much believe me , they did something similar in GTA vice city stories isn't it turn.gif

It doesn't have to be all to complex it can just be like in VCS you see sign for it being built and then when it's done the digns are gone and there's your building colgate.gif

Tonay_Montana
I really wish....

it's not really expecting too much believe me , they did something similar in GTA vice city stories isn't it turn.gif

It doesn't have to be all to complex it can just be like in VCS you see sign for it being built and then when it's done the digns are gone and there's your building colgate.gif

Hey im with you man, little details like that are awesome!!

I want to hit a fire hydrant and then the fire department comes....that would be epic.

think i read somewhere that over time stuff does get finished,overwise it would look stupid if road works are bein done in one place for as long as the game lasted,i think it would be there one day then the next it would be gone,i think that would work fine

It would be really cool if buildings were made by people in real time.

Like the AI controls people going to and from work, building 24/7 so over time new buildings are made.

Tonay_Montana

Maybe a building could be under construction and then Rockstar can update via downloadable content...maybe they could add entire buildings as they are constructed in the real New York. nah im getting ahead of myself.

I really wish....

Finally someone who agrees with me, most people want it to be like real life.

Ok then if you get caught killin smeone you have to spend 20 years in jail and wait for your release time. Thats sounds fun to me. confused.gif

AKalashnikov
I think it will as we progress through the missions.

That's probably what will happen, if at all.

GtaFreak_blingbling
I really wish....

Finally someone who agrees with me, most people want it to be like real life.

Ok then if you get caught killin smeone you have to spend 20 years in jail and wait for your release time. Thats sounds fun to me. confused.gif

dude are you sick in your brain ? Oh wait I just played sims 2 and my character cried cuz he had to hold up his piss , I just did that too , I'm gonna cry

Dude it's just not like that , we don't want it to be real we want it to have the atmosphere of a city , a living breathing city ,

ya digg ?